Home of the TX BRIGADE in the U.S.J.T.F.
Welcome to BAD COMPANY AIRSOFT and the TX Brigade community were everyone can join the fun.

Make sure to introduce yourself as soon as you register.

Thank You
Welcome to BAD COMPANY AIRSOFT and the TX Brigade community were everyone can join the fun.

Make sure to introduce yourself as soon as you register.

Thank You
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Trying to Avoid the Drama

Go down 
+5
Ripcord [S.S.D]
Anahilator[BH]
Poncho (DTF)
Cobalt [SIERRA]
Aggressive [BC]
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Aggressive [BC]
USJTF CPT
USJTF CPT
Aggressive [BC]

Trying to Avoid the Drama Empty
PostSubject: Trying to Avoid the Drama   Trying to Avoid the Drama EmptySun May 01, 2011 6:37 pm

From what I hear, OPERATION FIRST STRIKE on APRIL 30, 2011 was a success. So far I have heard nothing but good things about the event. In fact the only thing negative that I did hear was that the heat and humidity was pretty bad. Chalk that up to Valley weather, right?

What I have heard is that some people are blaming a group (an individual in that group) for the lack of representation by STAC in this OP. So here I am trying to remove the DRAMA from South Texas airsoft.......again. These questions go out mainly to the Captains of each team (but not limited to them).

In the reply posts, please answer the following questions and comment at the end if you desire.

1. Did you know about OPERATION FIRST STRIKE on APRIL 30, 2011?
2. Did you or a team member(s) go? If No, why not?
3. Did anyone in STAC tell you not to go?

Additional Comments.

The more "replys" we can get the faster people can over this.
Back to top Go down
Cobalt [SIERRA]

Cobalt [SIERRA]

PostSubject: Re: Trying to Avoid the Drama   Trying to Avoid the Drama EmptySun May 01, 2011 8:24 pm

1. Yes I did know about it, about 2-3 week before hand
2. Yes I brought myself and a couple guys with me, ONLY 3 others I do not know were the AK guy came from
3. No, I only heard that I SHOULD go from people here at this site and have no idea about this "don't go" thing I have been hearing about

Yes the heat we pretty bad (one of my guys was THE guy that had the heat stroke) Shocked.... odd he is fine now bounce
Stinks that our good guns down we must have looked like a bunch of idiots with two of our guys using shotguns
Just so you know who I was, I was the guy in Woodland BDU with an M14 (NATO team) again... odd
Back to top Go down
Poncho (DTF)

Poncho (DTF)

PostSubject: Re: Trying to Avoid the Drama   Trying to Avoid the Drama EmptySun May 01, 2011 10:01 pm

I had heard about it about 2 months before the event.
Ya, me and my guys in Delta Task Force went, it was a fun event.
No, I had never heard not to attend the event, nor had I even heard the rumor that anyone was trying to prevent people from going to OP: 1st Strike.

It was a good event, probably one of the cleanest games I had been to. There was no drama and no arguements at all. As for this rumor, like I said, I hadn't heard of it. We went, we played, we had fun. That's pretty much it. I do wish more members showed up but it was still good. As for Bluefire7, I hope your guy was ok. I saw him and he looked pretty bad. My team was set up next to your table I think, I was the guy with the big green poncho, the dragunov with the cmag, and the big beard, haha.
Back to top Go down
Anahilator[BH]

Anahilator[BH]

PostSubject: Re: Trying to Avoid the Drama   Trying to Avoid the Drama EmptyMon May 02, 2011 1:19 am

1.We had heard of it since B.O.A. first posted it on their site.

2.My friends and I didn't attend because I am in a relationship with Kalizion, and I do not think it was right that he wasn't invited. My team is not affiliated with BadCo. the way PMCs are but I still would not attend an event without him

3.Nobody in S.T.A.C. told me not to go, in fact Kalizion encouraged me and my two team members to go. He was in the process of making the flyer for this event and the misiles but was told not to bother, they had it covered. I have been witnessed of two members of TCA always trying to blame Kali for anything that goes wrong, so I didn't feel like dealing with their drama. I really wish they would stop calling and texting him just to blame him for things that weren't even in his control or his fault, he has a life aside from airsoft, I hope they read this so they get the picture.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/wrestlerchick_110
Ripcord [S.S.D]

Ripcord [S.S.D]

PostSubject: Re: Trying to Avoid the Drama   Trying to Avoid the Drama EmptyMon May 02, 2011 8:21 pm

1. I had heard about it a month ago.
2. Half our team was not able to attend the Op due to prior family obligations; other team members were aware of the Op but decided not to attend
3. No, we had never heard not to attend the event, nor heard the rumor that anyone was trying to prevent people from going to OP. In fact we were encourage to attend the event.

As a new team we were encouraged by different factions to attend the Op in order for use to get our team name out there.
Back to top Go down
whiteman UV
Admin
whiteman UV

PostSubject: Re: Trying to Avoid the Drama   Trying to Avoid the Drama EmptyMon May 02, 2011 10:31 pm

lol
lol
yes
no busy
are you F*$&ing kidding me lol you all should go into the ghost writing business with all these great ideas
once again.
lLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

oh (clears throat and says in obama voice) in this time.... we mean.... No Drama either.... it is our dream....to unite these two ..... great unions....to join forces....and defeat evil..... thank you.
Back to top Go down
RED (BC)
USJTF 1SG
RED (BC)

PostSubject: Hey   Trying to Avoid the Drama EmptyMon May 02, 2011 10:41 pm

Lmao
Back to top Go down
Black Diamond (SOARD)
USJTF CPT
USJTF CPT
Black Diamond (SOARD)

PostSubject: Re: Trying to Avoid the Drama   Trying to Avoid the Drama EmptyTue May 03, 2011 1:57 am

Im not even gonna bother to answer, i don't need to explain myself to no one so they wont get their feelings hurt cause me and my team didn't go.

B. Diamond out.

P.s. Whitey ur so funny lol
Back to top Go down
Anahilator[BH]

Anahilator[BH]

PostSubject: Re: Trying to Avoid the Drama   Trying to Avoid the Drama EmptyTue May 03, 2011 2:56 pm

Black Diamond(SOARD-UV) wrote:
Im not even gonna bother to answer, i don't need to explain myself to no one so they wont get their feelings hurt cause me and my team didn't go.

B. Diamond out.

P.s. Whitey ur so funny lol

Couldn't have said it better, or agreed more. cat .
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/wrestlerchick_110
RUTHLESS [B.O.A]

RUTHLESS [B.O.A]

PostSubject: Re: Trying to Avoid the Drama   Trying to Avoid the Drama EmptyTue May 03, 2011 10:32 pm

Bluefire7 wrote:
1. Yes I did know about it, about 2-3 week before hand
2. Yes I brought myself and a couple guys with me, ONLY 3 others I do not know were the AK guy came from
3. No, I only heard that I SHOULD go from people here at this site and have no idea about this "don't go" thing I have been hearing about

Yes the heat we pretty bad (one of my guys was THE guy that had the heat stroke) Shocked.... odd he is fine now bounce
Stinks that our good guns down we must have looked like a bunch of idiots with two of our guys using shotguns
Just so you know who I was, I was the guy in Woodland BDU with an M14 (NATO team) again... odd

First And for most . Thank you all for showing up. Sorry about your friend. Glad he's ok. The heat can really beat you up. That's why we always express for every one to stay hydrated. As for your guns , that also happens they break down once in a while. As for looking like idiots, Never, trust me the fact that you continue playing means more. Not everyone would do that. That just means your a great player and are viewed as such. Hope you guys had fun I know I did. Great having you guys out there.
Back to top Go down
http://BLACKOPS956.WEBS.COM
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trying to Avoid the Drama   Trying to Avoid the Drama Empty

Back to top Go down

Trying to Avoid the Drama
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Home of the TX BRIGADE in the U.S.J.T.F.  :: EVENTS :: Operations-
Jump to: