Home of the TX BRIGADE in the U.S.J.T.F.
Welcome to BAD COMPANY AIRSOFT and the TX Brigade community were everyone can join the fun.

Make sure to introduce yourself as soon as you register.

Thank You
Welcome to BAD COMPANY AIRSOFT and the TX Brigade community were everyone can join the fun.

Make sure to introduce yourself as soon as you register.

Thank You
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Looking for a lower receiver

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
NERVAssassin

Looking for a lower receiver Empty
PostSubject: Looking for a lower receiver   Looking for a lower receiver EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 1:11 am

Hey everyone, i've been cruising the forums here for a while looking for good deals on airsoft guns. but now i have a few questions. I tripped and fell on top of my KWA M4 :/ i cracked the lower receiver next to the buffer tube.
I was wondering if anyone had a lower receiver for sale. I was also wondering if the 2gx gear box will fit in a different brand lower, and if a plastic lower will do the job.

Thanks in advance for the info. cant wait to finally get out to modern warzone, my cousin just joined bad company so i think i will be going out there soon.
Back to top Go down
KaliZion[BC]
USJTF COL
USJTF COL
KaliZion[BC]

Looking for a lower receiver Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for a lower receiver   Looking for a lower receiver EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 4:29 am

I got one just bring It by my house and see if we can fix it. See you soon. Tell bear to give you my number.
Back to top Go down
http://www.badcoairsoft.com

Looking for a lower receiver
Page 1 of 1