Home of the TX BRIGADE in the U.S.J.T.F.
Welcome to BAD COMPANY AIRSOFT and the TX Brigade community were everyone can join the fun.

Make sure to introduce yourself as soon as you register.

Thank You
Welcome to BAD COMPANY AIRSOFT and the TX Brigade community were everyone can join the fun.

Make sure to introduce yourself as soon as you register.

Thank You
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Saturday Game at "The Hideout"

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Bolt[CORE]

Bolt[CORE]

Saturday Game at "The Hideout" Empty
PostSubject: Saturday Game at "The Hideout"   Saturday Game at "The Hideout" EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 1:08 am

Hey everybody,
I'm thinking of hosting a small game this Saturday since Modern Warzone won't be open. My team usually plays at a large, heavily-wooded field just south of the McAllen airport. It has 4-5 abandoned houses (hidden among the trees), plenty of cover, thick woods and much much more (there are different "areas" with varying degrees of buildings and trees, with the main area being a cqb-heavy environment). I'm just gauging interest for now, so post here, pm me, or call me (pm me if you don't have my number). If enough people are interested, I'll post up pics of the field, directions, and any other necessary info.

My team will be practicing regardless of how many people show up, but I'd like to get at least 15 players out there to make things more interesting. Like I said, contact me if you have any questions. Hope to see you there.

-Bolt
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/ReverendMedina
Oxide

Oxide

PostSubject: Re: Saturday Game at "The Hideout"   Saturday Game at "The Hideout" EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 1:57 am

Dang. I'll be busy that day, the field does sound interesting though, so I'd definitely like to play there sometime. Nice profile pic by the way.
Back to top Go down
Black Diamond (SOARD)
USJTF CPT
USJTF CPT
Black Diamond (SOARD)

PostSubject: Re: Saturday Game at "The Hideout"   Saturday Game at "The Hideout" EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 3:12 am

Post pics maybe i can make it with two or three more guys.
Back to top Go down
KaliZion[BC]
USJTF COL
USJTF COL
KaliZion[BC]

PostSubject: Re: Saturday Game at "The Hideout"   Saturday Game at "The Hideout" EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 10:29 am

ONE SET BACK TO ALL THIS...I AM NOT ALLOWED TO ASK FOR FEAR OF THE ANSWER...DONT POST PICS OF ANY OTHER FIELD THATS NOT INSURED OR IF YOU DONT HAVE PERMISSION. IF YOU PLAY SOME WHERE ELSE ITS UNDER YOUR OWN SUPERVISION.

BUT YOU KNOW IM NOT GOING TO GIVE YOU A HARD TIME SO JUST DONT ADVERTISE ANYMORE...GET THE CAPTAINS NUMBER AND DO THIS ON YOUR OWN TIME....OFF THIS SITE.

THANKS GUYS AND PLEASE BE CAREFUL OUT THERE.

PS. IF I WASNT BUSY THAT DAY EITHER I WOULD BE THERE AS WELL.

KALIZION OUT.
Back to top Go down
http://www.badcoairsoft.com
Black Diamond (SOARD)
USJTF CPT
USJTF CPT
Black Diamond (SOARD)

PostSubject: Re: Saturday Game at "The Hideout"   Saturday Game at "The Hideout" EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 11:49 am

Good point.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saturday Game at "The Hideout"   Saturday Game at "The Hideout" Empty

Back to top Go down

Saturday Game at "The Hideout"
Page 1 of 1