Home of the TX BRIGADE in the U.S.J.T.F.
Welcome to BAD COMPANY AIRSOFT and the TX Brigade community were everyone can join the fun.

Make sure to introduce yourself as soon as you register.

Thank You
Welcome to BAD COMPANY AIRSOFT and the TX Brigade community were everyone can join the fun.

Make sure to introduce yourself as soon as you register.

Thank You
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

EVENING/NIGHTGAME

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Poncho (DTF)

Poncho (DTF)

EVENING/NIGHTGAME Empty
PostSubject: EVENING/NIGHTGAME   EVENING/NIGHTGAME EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 10:42 pm

Hey everybody, me and some of Delta Task Force are probably going to hit up Extreme Battlefield in Donna this Saturday for an evening game. We are probably going to start around 6pm, they say they close around 9pm, but can stay open a little later if they have a big group. I'm just extending an invitation to those that want to come out there with us.
Back to top Go down
KaliZion[BC]
USJTF COL
USJTF COL
KaliZion[BC]

EVENING/NIGHTGAME Empty
PostSubject: Re: EVENING/NIGHTGAME   EVENING/NIGHTGAME EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 10:48 pm

we might be working on our new filed this Saturday but if you guys show up on Thursday for a while ill make sure to meet you guys on Saturday...I will be close on SATURDAY everyone so lets get our selves to the the DONNA FIELD. Dont worry about competition with them...they good friends of mine and I wouldn't get banned lol from a field were I got family working.
Back to top Go down
http://www.badcoairsoft.com

EVENING/NIGHTGAME
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Home of the TX BRIGADE in the U.S.J.T.F.  :: EVENTS :: Operations-
Jump to: