Home of the TX BRIGADE in the U.S.J.T.F.
Welcome to BAD COMPANY AIRSOFT and the TX Brigade community were everyone can join the fun.

Make sure to introduce yourself as soon as you register.

Thank You
Welcome to BAD COMPANY AIRSOFT and the TX Brigade community were everyone can join the fun.

Make sure to introduce yourself as soon as you register.

Thank You
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GAME SEE YOU THERE

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
RUTHLESS [B.O.A]

RUTHLESS [B.O.A]

GAME SEE YOU THERE Empty
PostSubject: GAME SEE YOU THERE   GAME SEE YOU THERE EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 10:32 pm

OK GUYS.

Last edited by RUTHLESS [B.O.A] on Thu Sep 08, 2011 1:15 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://BLACKOPS956.WEBS.COM
RUTHLESS [B.O.A]

RUTHLESS [B.O.A]

GAME SEE YOU THERE Empty
PostSubject: Re: GAME SEE YOU THERE   GAME SEE YOU THERE EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 10:37 pm

OK

Last edited by RUTHLESS [B.O.A] on Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
KaliZion[BC]
USJTF COL
USJTF COL
KaliZion[BC]

GAME SEE YOU THERE Empty
PostSubject: Re: GAME SEE YOU THERE   GAME SEE YOU THERE EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 12:04 am

So are we already UN-BANNED or do we have to wait until this event?
Back to top Go down
http://www.badcoairsoft.com
RED (BC)
USJTF 1SG
RED (BC)

GAME SEE YOU THERE Empty
PostSubject: hey   GAME SEE YOU THERE EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 12:40 am

excuse me but i say we need to have a long discussion about this.

we are automatically unnbanned because u want more ppl 2 go 2 your OP.

u guys are always saying "show ur support 2 the community" but where is ur support??? u guys "BLACKOPS" have come 2 modern warzone 2-3 times in the past YEAR and 1 member from "ODA" came 2 our field once... after the countless invtes we gave u guys and asked u for ur support, u never showed... including the OP ASC we just hosted u still did not show up.

So if u want our "SUPPORT", how about showing us a little

I know i will not be going 2 this unless things change!

Last edited by RED (BC) on Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RUTHLESS [B.O.A]

RUTHLESS [B.O.A]

GAME SEE YOU THERE Empty
PostSubject: Re: GAME SEE YOU THERE   GAME SEE YOU THERE EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 1:23 am

Black

Last edited by RUTHLESS [B.O.A] on Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
KaliZion[BC]
USJTF COL
USJTF COL
KaliZion[BC]

GAME SEE YOU THERE Empty
PostSubject: Re: GAME SEE YOU THERE   GAME SEE YOU THERE EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 1:49 am

First of all, come down guys, and secondly, I opened a business to expand the airsoft fields available, if you are not hosting this game to profit then don't charge, the field that you are hosting it on is going to charge regardless because that is their business. I charge on my field because it is my business and if I want to keep it open I have to make some profit. It's easy to host a game for fun when the business it's not own by you.

We have gone to the big games that you have hosted, for example the B.O.A. Vs S.T.A.C. Challenge, we brought a lot of people when the first part was on Woodlands(your home field) and then when the time came to show up to our field, you only brought 13. The challenge didn't go through on our side because it would've been unfair. Aside from the other Op that you hosted where we couldn't show up because you guys banned me, we have shown our support, too. This isn't about who's done more or less, the community gathers where it chooses, and if people choose not to go to that game so be it, that doesn't mean they don't care about the community it just means they have other things to do, advertise and do what you got to do to spread the word out there and people will come.

Back to my question: Are we unbanned until that game or are we unbanned already?? If you can answer it on the forum, it would be appreciated.

PS: I thought we were going to host this game at my new field, and discuss things together before the flyer was made, what happened to that??
Back to top Go down
RED (BC)
USJTF 1SG
RED (BC)

GAME SEE YOU THERE Empty
PostSubject: hey   GAME SEE YOU THERE EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 5:47 am

like kal said we have shown u much support and every time we went 2 a game with u guys we would bring about 3-4 teams with us... when u guys came 2 play airsoft with us it was always half of u, around 10 ppl (with the exception of MONSTER 1 and his unit they have always shown up when we needed them 2). Im not angry im just stating the facts.

And if u guys are really ready 2 move forward then all the team captains and so-called "banned players" need 2 have a meeting in person "NOT ON THE PHONE OR OVER THE INTERNET" to discuss these matters.

I for 1 am ready 2 move forward but some things need 2 change drastically in order 2 have a brighter future for the airsoft community of SOUTH TEXAS
Back to top Go down
KaliZion[BC]
USJTF COL
USJTF COL
KaliZion[BC]

GAME SEE YOU THERE Empty
PostSubject: Re: GAME SEE YOU THERE   GAME SEE YOU THERE EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 4:31 pm

Ok guys so far that we know we are no longer BANNED by Delta Paintball...THANKS to Ruthless and specially to Monster and his unit for always backing us up. So from know only positive thinking and understand we are trying to move forwards.

Anything negative will be deleted.
Back to top Go down
RUTHLESS [B.O.A]

RUTHLESS [B.O.A]

GAME SEE YOU THERE Empty
PostSubject: we all need to do our part for a better community    GAME SEE YOU THERE EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 4:39 pm

everyone needs to do there part to make this a great community .. no one is left behind.. and those that refuse to follow the rules will be dealt with accordanly .. we all have great players in our teams as well as some that are rough around the edges . our jobs as captains is to address them and make them better players than the ones before them. hope to see you all on the field soon.
Back to top Go down
Black Diamond (SOARD)
USJTF CPT
USJTF CPT
Black Diamond (SOARD)

GAME SEE YOU THERE Empty
PostSubject: Re: GAME SEE YOU THERE   GAME SEE YOU THERE EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 6:02 pm

Ok it is funny how things end up some time but ok whatever, hey what is this even for and why so expensive?

Black Diamond out
Back to top Go down
Black Diamond (SOARD)
USJTF CPT
USJTF CPT
Black Diamond (SOARD)

GAME SEE YOU THERE Empty
PostSubject: Re: GAME SEE YOU THERE   GAME SEE YOU THERE EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 5:33 pm

Comment was edited because we need to discuss this further, to those that don't know we are trying to have an open mind and see if we can start to work together again.

-KaliZion
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

GAME SEE YOU THERE Empty
PostSubject: Re: GAME SEE YOU THERE   GAME SEE YOU THERE Empty

Back to top Go down

GAME SEE YOU THERE
Page 1 of 1