Home of the TX BRIGADE in the U.S.J.T.F.
Welcome to BAD COMPANY AIRSOFT and the TX Brigade community were everyone can join the fun.

Make sure to introduce yourself as soon as you register.

Thank You
Welcome to BAD COMPANY AIRSOFT and the TX Brigade community were everyone can join the fun.

Make sure to introduce yourself as soon as you register.

Thank You
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Friday or Saturday Game your choice Guys.....Please Post Up.

Go down 
4 posters

WHAT DAY YOU WANNA PLAY?
FRIDAY-5pm
Friday or Saturday Game your choice Guys.....Please Post Up. I_vote_lcap0%Friday or Saturday Game your choice Guys.....Please Post Up. I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
SATURDAY-11am
Friday or Saturday Game your choice Guys.....Please Post Up. I_vote_lcap100%Friday or Saturday Game your choice Guys.....Please Post Up. I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 9

AuthorMessage
KaliZion[BC]
USJTF COL
USJTF COL
KaliZion[BC]

Friday or Saturday Game your choice Guys.....Please Post Up. Empty
PostSubject: Friday or Saturday Game your choice Guys.....Please Post Up.   Friday or Saturday Game your choice Guys.....Please Post Up. EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 2:32 pm

Hey guys a lot of us want to play this weekend and really don't want to miss another day of airsoft but its tough when your stuck in class...So I want to know what day you guys want to play and what ever you vote on we will do. Please post up ASAP that way we will be ready.

FRIDAY at 5PM-?

SATURDAY at 11AM-?

All i know is that I want to use the whole field including the KILL HOUSE and have a full on day FIRE FIGHT. I want to make it were we all have a base and we have to attack each other with our loosing our BASES...so let get a lot of people out here.

Friday or Saturday Game your choice Guys.....Please Post Up. Sandba10
Back to top Go down
http://www.badcoairsoft.com
House[CORE]

House[CORE]

PostSubject: Re: Friday or Saturday Game your choice Guys.....Please Post Up.   Friday or Saturday Game your choice Guys.....Please Post Up. EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 3:35 pm

The morning sounds better since we can keep the firefights going for longer. If we start at 5 it will turn into a night op and not that many people will be able to stay for the entire time. I'm just sayin'.
Back to top Go down
Black Diamond (SOARD)
USJTF CPT
USJTF CPT
Black Diamond (SOARD)

PostSubject: Re: Friday or Saturday Game your choice Guys.....Please Post Up.   Friday or Saturday Game your choice Guys.....Please Post Up. EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 5:17 pm

Sat
Back to top Go down
Oxide

Oxide

PostSubject: Re: Friday or Saturday Game your choice Guys.....Please Post Up.   Friday or Saturday Game your choice Guys.....Please Post Up. EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 8:11 pm

I'll be at South Padre cursing at seagulls.
Back to top Go down
KaliZion[BC]
USJTF COL
USJTF COL
KaliZion[BC]

PostSubject: Re: Friday or Saturday Game your choice Guys.....Please Post Up.   Friday or Saturday Game your choice Guys.....Please Post Up. EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 6:28 am

Hey guys im going to be filming a small zombie movie...If interest expect to stay late after the game...BRING YOUR OWN ZOMBIE GEAR... RIPPED PANTS AND SHIRTS.
Back to top Go down
http://www.badcoairsoft.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Friday or Saturday Game your choice Guys.....Please Post Up.   Friday or Saturday Game your choice Guys.....Please Post Up. Empty

Back to top Go down

Friday or Saturday Game your choice Guys.....Please Post Up.
Page 1 of 1