Home of the TX BRIGADE in the U.S.J.T.F.
Welcome to BAD COMPANY AIRSOFT and the TX Brigade community were everyone can join the fun.

Make sure to introduce yourself as soon as you register.

Thank You
Welcome to BAD COMPANY AIRSOFT and the TX Brigade community were everyone can join the fun.

Make sure to introduce yourself as soon as you register.

Thank You
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DEADLIEST WARRIORS OP

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

DEADLIEST WARRIORS OP Empty
PostSubject: DEADLIEST WARRIORS OP   DEADLIEST WARRIORS OP EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 12:04 pm

Whats up guys heard everything is taking care of with all team down here in the valley. That everyone has united for the best for the airsoft sport. Hope its true. Ive been thinking if we should make a once a year Op for the valley players and teams. The idea of this Op is to make every team work together and make everyweekend sKirmish mean something.

The Op will consist of competions among teams from the valley and if succesfull we can see people from up state, categories will best loadout. Best mission completed, wich will consist of best time kills and objective. teams should be 6 to 10 players

" Who is the Deadliest Warriors "

The contest will be held in 5 events, each being about 1Hour long. Each team will have time to set up , get some pointers and practicewith staff . You will be Timed and scored on Hits and Kills, after each roundyou will have time to go through and see for yourself how you did. Each team willhave their own color. The 5 events will be the following

1. Pistol Comp

2. CQB / CQC Comp.

3. Hostage Rescue

4. Security Detail

5. Team VS Team - CTF

Each Competition will be held if different parts of thefield and going on at the same time so all teams will be active all the timenot just sitting around Your teams will each have there own staging place toset up and reload for the next Competition. You will get extra point's for yourteam's load out at the start of the day. This is a team game you must have 6 to10 in a team, you must all be dressed alike and for the Army you picked. Youwill need to have at least one hand gun per-team and share it for the pistolcompetition , better if each person have one but you are a team and during thisone competition you will be going one at a time. The rest of the time you willbe fighting as a team. The staff that will be grading you will not be part ofany teams playing and will help you with any questions you might have beforeyou compete.We hope to see you guys out on the range and see WHO IS THEDEADLIEST WARRIOR.........

. Also individual competions will be available for example best gun, will be graded by looks, ROF, FPS and needs to should 400fps or more and shoot one full high cap mag without breaking. ALSO onother individual competion will be accuracy sniper competion. wich we will set some targets at a good sniper distance.

since its a competion there will Be throphies made for best team, best gun, sniper, best load out team and any other category available. 1st and second place this will give teams bragging rights for the whole year that they are the best. plus its usuall raffles, Op patch, and food. So lets get all captains from all teams togeher and agree to make this happen. The op patch can be created by anyone so post up any designs.

Date for this op has not been set would like for it to be in December or January so teams can see all details of this op and can start gettig there gear and team together and practicing

for any of these events. This event is for the valley airsoft sport to keep it going strong. I suggest all captains from all teams run the event and all benifts( money) be given back to the communities in prizes, raffles, trophies, food, etc. The only one making money should be the field owner since he or she will be lending us the field. To pick a field? well we have 4 main airsoft field where most people go , KALS, DONNA, DELTA, AND WOODLANDS. how can we choose? We can do like a lottery put all 4 names of the fields in a hat pull out one that wil be it or we can sit and talk about it wich would be the best field for this type of event. I as an airsoft player would love for it to benefit the field that helps out the airsoft community. this can be discussed.

any questions feel free to post up
Back to top Go down
KaliZion[BC]
USJTF COL
USJTF COL
KaliZion[BC]

PostSubject: Re: DEADLIEST WARRIORS OP   DEADLIEST WARRIORS OP EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 6:26 am

Here this is a easy way to do this...EVERY OTHER FIELD will charge entry fee...and then what ever else will go to the business...... ITS EASY...if we do it on my field ill let all of it go back to the community.

Lets just figure out what the community needs.

Then will pic a day were everyone going in for a good price and we will get them there prizes with there profit.

Your choice guys we will soon have a bigger field to keep everyone happy.
Back to top Go down
http://www.badcoairsoft.com
KaliZion[BC]
USJTF COL
USJTF COL
KaliZion[BC]

PostSubject: Re: DEADLIEST WARRIORS OP   DEADLIEST WARRIORS OP EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 6:32 am

PS, and sorry for not bringing it up earlier, but we must try hard to take out the competition part of airsoft...it really does bring the UGLINESS out of people.

We will have to find a way to have a neutral team. That way everyone feel like they don't have to brush off a shot because there is something on the line. TRUST ME it always happens. I personally have gone threw enough drama over this sport, so we would have more fun just play some good old fashion MILSIM.

call me if you want I'll give you some ideas.

Ooh and we kinda had something like this going on with us as well, except we were going to call it THE AIRSOFT OLYMPICS or something like that.lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: ADDING TO SOME MORE IDEAS TO THE DEADLIEST WARRIORS OP   DEADLIEST WARRIORS OP EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 12:44 am

My idea of POINTs SYSTEM OP is collecting points from every challlenge at the OP. mEANING your group or team will collect points from each individual challenge. Lets say we have 5 challenges through the day the most points your team can collect will be 50 points 10 points for every challenge won. 10 points can be awarded to 1st place, 9 points to second place, and 8 points for 3rd place at every challenge. lets say we start of the day with simple challenges for example, best geared up team, so there will be 10 points for 1st, 9 points for second, and 8 points for 3rd every team going will participate. its a simple challenge just get geared up your team all the same and show up. the judges can be neutral people not related to airsoft to judge or we can get all captains of all teams from the valley to judge and vote. and since black ops is a very big team we will have to split into small units of 6 or 10 people to be able to compete in this challenge.remember blackops team will be divided evenly to give the rest of the community an apportunity to compete and if all captains of all teams are used to judge in these challenges d]]only 1 blackops captain can be a judge for the whole event to make it fair for the airsoft community.
[/b]
Lets say second challenge is long distance shooting. will have only one player of each group able to compete in this challenge. so either you can start practicing and choose your best shooter or get together to build a nice sniper rifle for this challenge. and same rules will apply. 10 points for first, etc.

lets say third challenge is best looking and working gun. also can be judge by all captains from all teams. and can be judge by accessories on gun, performance, fps rps. on this challenge everyone can compete, but if you are part of a team you can earn your team some points. also same rules will apply 10 pts for 1st , etc remember blackops team will be divided evenly to give the rest of the community an apportunity to compete and if all captains of all teams are used to judge in these challenges only 1 blackops captain can be a judge for the whole event to make it fair for the airsoft community.

4th challenge can be a timed game where your team has to compete into getting a VIP from one side of a field to the other where the opposing team will not matter cause only the team carrying the VIP will be timed. this challenge will consist of UNLIMITED LIFES FOR the team carrying the VIP. There will be a respond point for the team carrying the VIP and there will be RED CUPS to the side of GUNNER enemies this will help eliminate them since they will be stationary the rest of the enemy will be able to move . enemies will only be defending. way to eliminate the enemies will be by shooting them or shooting there red cup. ENEMIES WILL ONLY HAVE ONE LIFE NO RESPONDS. THIS is to make the game quicker and make time for every team to participate. But one important rule if your VIP gets SHOT your entire team will have to go the respond point with the VIP. a REF WILL BE CLOSE TO the VIP since he will be the most important person and will be look at all times to see if any hits are made. it will be a timed game so you will have to work together and and make quick decisions. we will have a time limit.

and the rest of challenges post up.

this op is mainly to get all teams united and start working together. this challenge will bring every individual team closer since these challenges will have to be a team effort. all 6 or 10 players of each team will have to practice together if they really want to win.

there will be prices for 1st, second, and third place teams and most of all a community recognition for having the best group of players in your team. but first you will have to complete these challenges. also there will be raffles, and indivdual prices for best gun. and best sniper shot.

so start getting your group together and prepare for these challenges.
Back to top Go down
KaliZion[BC]
USJTF COL
USJTF COL
KaliZion[BC]

PostSubject: Re: DEADLIEST WARRIORS OP   DEADLIEST WARRIORS OP EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 4:08 am

Ok Ok starting to see you idea after our little talk really changing pace...and personally I like it. Lets keep up the good work and ill be also adding certain things as well. I think we should also have a competition for big gun and pistols...I can judge the pistols and have another team captain judge the MACHINE GUNS.

I would like to keep this very well planned because I believe it would really help...I do have some request...WE KEEP THIS COMPLETELY VALLEY. NO ORGANIZATIONS FOR THIS ONE EVENT....NO TCA, NO JTF, NO STAC nothing just TEAMS. So the only thing on the flyer should be our team PATCHES.

PS let me do the flyer this time...I guarantee people will come.

Keep me up to date BULLETPROOF
Back to top Go down
Aggressive [BC]
USJTF CPT
USJTF CPT
Aggressive [BC]

PostSubject: Re: DEADLIEST WARRIORS OP   DEADLIEST WARRIORS OP EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 10:58 am

Will this comp have individual matches or is this being saved for another event/ date? What I mean is will this have individual winners not just teams? Example: Speed Target shooting between individuals regardless of team affiliation? In other words open to anyone? Another question, will you have to be a member of a team to participate? Just wondering.
Back to top Go down
Anahilator[BH]

Anahilator[BH]

PostSubject: Re: DEADLIEST WARRIORS OP   DEADLIEST WARRIORS OP EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 2:25 am

It seems kind of confusing. Is it a team thing or individuals?? The name implies individuals. When is this going to happen and where??
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/wrestlerchick_110

PostSubject: .   DEADLIEST WARRIORS OP EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 8:41 am

its both individual and team. example lets say you compete on a sniper shooting if you get 1st you will win a prize as individual and also earn points for your team if you are in a team. but would be better if you can make a team that way you can get bigger prizes. the points will be added up at the end of the day for your team if you have one. where 1st place team will get a grand prize lets say kwa gun or 300 dollars for your team something like that. oh and the op name is not official its a community thing so anyone with a better name can post up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DEADLIEST WARRIORS OP   DEADLIEST WARRIORS OP Empty

Back to top Go down

DEADLIEST WARRIORS OP
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Home of the TX BRIGADE in the U.S.J.T.F.  :: EVENTS :: Operations-
Jump to: