Home of the TX BRIGADE in the U.S.J.T.F.
Welcome to BAD COMPANY AIRSOFT and the TX Brigade community were everyone can join the fun.

Make sure to introduce yourself as soon as you register.

Thank You
Welcome to BAD COMPANY AIRSOFT and the TX Brigade community were everyone can join the fun.

Make sure to introduce yourself as soon as you register.

Thank You
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The USJTF Needs You!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
USJTF6
USJTF MG
USJTF MG

The USJTF Needs You! Empty
PostSubject: The USJTF Needs You!   The USJTF Needs You! EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 10:30 am

Members of the USJTF,

First off I would like to thank each and every one of you for your dedication and commitment to the USJTF program. I would also like to publicly acknowledge the senior staff’s personal gratitude for the enormous, untiring, and very personal efforts of all of you and your highly skilled and dedicated airsoft teams and individuals all over the country and the world. You all have shown such potential with your incredible work to the USJTF and it is all due to the joint brotherhood and sisterhood we all share. In a period of two months we have transformed this organization into one of the finest MILSIM airsoft organizations in the country…Something we can all be proud of.

We need your help to improve the program and are accepting all takers for these projects below:

1)USJTF Event Hosts: We would like to host (One) USJTF Training day, Event, or Operation in every local area once every three months. Anyone in the USJTF Can host USJTF Training days, Events, or Operations according to our Bylaw’s (With ZERO permission needed...We just need a heads up) and it would be a very good thing for all involved.

If you are interested the USJTF Can provide:
-Administrative Support (Game planning help, scenario development, manpower, and products development such as maps, graphics and props)
-Attendance of Interested USJTF teams and a Forum for promotion
-A link to the airsoft Industry for raffle prizes at big operations

If you are interested in creating a USJTF Event you can start at any time, host it at any safe and legal location, and request as much support as you would like from the senior Staff and the chain of command.

2)Pictures and Multimedia: We have pictures and multimedia but we need a bit more to give new members interested in joining the USJTF an “Inside look” to what we actually do. What the senior staff proposed is a “Media Relations Officer” in each local area responsible for collecting and uploading Videos, pictures, and multimedia to the USJTF Site. I know we have a lot of people who come out to our games at FPAT (Families, wives, EXC.) who can take pictures freeing up the team to play. As always individuals and teams are encouraged up upload their pictures and video at their leisure.

The link to our media gallery is here for all interested parties:
http://louisianaairsoftpro.com/forums/index.php?action=media

Also to (G-UP) your pictures we have many multimedia items you can add to them here:
http://louisianaairsoftpro.com/forums/index.php?topic=103.0

YouTube is also a great way to share what you are doing as well and you can (G-UP) your videos with the images above.

3)Future Force Operator Tech Sharing Project: With the FFO (Future Force Operator) program we have many tech sharing projects that are still available for research to share with our USJTF Teams when complete.

Some of the projects still available are:
-USJTF UAV (Unmanned Arial Vehicle) Project
-USJTF UGV (Unmanned Ground Vehicle) Project
-USJTF Joint Airsoft Mine Project
-USJTF Joint Airsoft Rocket Launcher Project

If you are a smart dedicated person with the will and technical know how to work on any of these projects contact the USJTF staff and we will give you what we have so far for each of them. Our goal is to develop these systems, create blueprints for replication at the lowest cost, and send these designs to USJTF Member Teams around the world for Airsoft Production.

You can find more on the USJTF FFO Program here:
http://louisianaairsoftpro.com/forums/index.php?board=80.0

4) USJTF Recruiting Team: 2LT Daniel Bucher is looking for a few good men and women to help him with the USJTF Recruitment program. USJTF Recruiters contact member teams around the United States and the World and share the message of what the program is all about. They also integrate new individual members into the organization that sign up here on the site. It's a great program where you get to meet and get in touch with a lot of good airsofters out there.

Qualifications:
-Must be a person of good nature and tact
-Must be literate in the understanding of spelling and grammar
-Must be able to give 15 min a day to the organization
-Have a good understanding of Microsoft Word and PowerPoint

If you are interested in this assignment please contact (Screen-name: (2LT) lieutenant_dan) on these forums

So if you would like to take on any of these three projects Just let the USJTF Staff or your local leadership know and we will give you all the assistance you require!

In closing I am always here for every one of you and my phone is always within arm’s reach. If you ever have any questions, concerns, or comments on anything USJTF related I will be happy to assist you in any way possible. My number is 337-397-8048 and you can contact me at any time for any reason.

Thanks for your time Members,
Brad Crawford
Major General (Airsoft)
USJTF Commander
Back to top Go down
http://usjtf.org/forums/index.php

The USJTF Needs You!
Page 1 of 1