Home of the TX BRIGADE in the U.S.J.T.F.
Welcome to BAD COMPANY AIRSOFT and the TX Brigade community were everyone can join the fun.

Make sure to introduce yourself as soon as you register.

Thank You
Welcome to BAD COMPANY AIRSOFT and the TX Brigade community were everyone can join the fun.

Make sure to introduce yourself as soon as you register.

Thank You
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Things Going On......

Go down 
4 posters

How many of you like this Idea and want to participate?
Yes and I can make a costume.
Things Going On...... I_vote_lcap60%Things Going On...... I_vote_rcap
 60% [ 3 ]
No its to much work.
Things Going On...... I_vote_lcap40%Things Going On...... I_vote_rcap
 40% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
KaliZion[BC]
USJTF COL
USJTF COL
KaliZion[BC]

Things Going On...... Empty
PostSubject: Things Going On......   Things Going On...... EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 4:35 pm

I know that the website has been kinda dead lately, but all I can say is that I have been putting to much of my time on the new field and also promoting, its up to you guys to keep the forum online and not only post when somethings on FOR SALE. You guys need to talk about new things that you want to do, and also dont wait for me to host a game. REQUEST ONE I dont mind opening as long as you guys are willing to show up.

I really want to make the new field better then ever and have been coming up with a great new OPERATION.

I will tell you more to come.
But for now stay positive and see if you can add more to the forum every day with new Ideas and comments.

I want to see more from the Cpts and Players pitching in, give me a really good reason why you will one day become the new leaders of this great sport.

Here is my new idea that I'm working on and if you anyone want to steal this idea just know that we are the first ones to come up with it here in the RGV.

Things Going On...... _mg_9310
OPERATION RUSTED SHELL or OPERATION RUSTED 5.56
Back to top Go down
http://www.badcoairsoft.com
Oxide

Oxide

PostSubject: Re: Things Going On......   Things Going On...... EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 11:32 pm

I've always wanted an operation like this. And to whoever said "It's too much work," if we do this operation, I swear it''ll be worth it.
Back to top Go down
Black Diamond (SOARD)
USJTF CPT
USJTF CPT
Black Diamond (SOARD)

PostSubject: Re: Things Going On......   Things Going On...... EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 8:59 am

Give an example of what could happend in this op.
Back to top Go down
KaliZion[BC]
USJTF COL
USJTF COL
KaliZion[BC]

PostSubject: Re: Things Going On......   Things Going On...... EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 3:12 pm

Oxide your turn to answer the question...Ps this OP will be at the new field.
Back to top Go down
KaliZion[BC]
USJTF COL
USJTF COL
KaliZion[BC]

PostSubject: Re: Things Going On......   Things Going On...... EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 3:27 pm

Oxide your turn to answer the question...

Ps. this OP will be at the new field.
Back to top Go down
Oxide

Oxide

PostSubject: Re: Things Going On......   Things Going On...... EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 10:47 pm

Well, I really only have a rough draft of the operation in mind, but here's what I got so far:
It will be a TWO day operation, meaning you walk onto the field carrying everything you'll need to survive and spend the night on the field. Food, water, BBs, propane, gas, something to sleep in, etc. Vehicles will be in use.

There will be three factions-
Raiders- These are your standard wasteland bandits, home-made armor, war paint, bodies splayed across the base in a horrific fashion. You know, the usual stuff. They are multiple tribes of savage bandits run by different Raider Warlords. They will control the dune buggy. See Fallout 3 bandits, bad guys from Mad Max, and Doomsday for inspiration. They can spawn off their friends and spawn times are halved, so melee weapons weapons are not just allowed, but encouraged for anyone on this side. Their favorite color is red.

The Federals- Remnants of the U.S. Military attempting to maintain order in this blasted landscape. These guys will be in military uniforms, and are controlled by one Commanding Officer. The Federals will control either the War Jeep, or another certain vehicle which has not yet been announced. The Feds will have a limited number of medics on their side, and can be revived twice before having to walk back to their base. Medics have one respawn.

Freelancers- Neutral inhabitants of the wastes, can ally with whoever offers a better deal. Will be handpicked and function as NPCs. All freelancers are medics, so gaining their trust will be important. And of course they can be bought out with simple commodities like BBs, water, food, etc.

Operation HOLY RUSTED APOCALYPSE BATMAN (title likely temporary) will feature a stockpile system in which the Raiders and Federals will be vying for control of resources like Gasoline for the Vehicles (which will start with minimal gas), Ammo Dumps, Food and Water stockpiles, and (if I can get a certain British company to cooperate,) there will be Chemical Weapons in use as well.

Magazine limits will be in place- 1 high-cap per person, this is the end of the world after all, so ammo is scarce. (You can carry as many mid-caps as you want so don't complain.) HOWEVER, if your team captures an AMMO DUMP then you get to carry another high-cap, and can loot whatever ammo was in the stockpile.

Feeling hungry? Not to worry, whichever team has captured more Food/Water stockpiles by the end of the first day will receive a shipment of food in the night. The faction that DIDN'T capture the food can always try to raid the food convoy. Just watch out, as there will be a whole new set of dangers in the night.

Chemical Weapons- Not a for sure thing as they MIGHT be a little hard to get over here from Europe, but they will consist of various smoke grenades and pyrotechnics. Smoke=Poison so if you see a green cloud rolling across the field towards your position, then it's time to don your gas mask or the poison will be sending you back to spawn. Gas masks, paint respirators, other various types of masks I don't really feel like naming will be essential in attempting to fight anyone armed with chems.

This is still a COMPLETE rough draft, so if you feel the need to suggest something, then don't hesitate to post up.

Last edited by Oxide[BC] on Fri Sep 30, 2011 12:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
KaliZion[BC]
USJTF COL
USJTF COL
KaliZion[BC]

PostSubject: Re: Things Going On......   Things Going On...... EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 11:47 pm

This is were real MILSIM comes in to play...I love it bro.

SHOT GUN RAIDERS...lololol
Back to top Go down
Oxide

Oxide

PostSubject: Re: Things Going On......   Things Going On...... EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 12:20 am

ALSO, I forgot to mention:

We will be using the Advanced Airsoft System meaning that if you get shot on the helmet you stick your ass in the grass for TEN seconds (as if you were dazed by being shot in the head) then you get back up and keep fighting, but get shot in the head again and you're dead. This goes the same for plate carriers and any homemade armor you can think of. If you take the time to saw a car tire in half and strap it onto yourself like a vest then that will definitely count as armor. Speaking of homemade armor, if you are decked out like a cross between Lord Humongous from the Road Warrior and a Medieval Knight and you want to use a shield and claymore(gigantic sword) then I will personally kiss your boots for putting some work, imagination, and creativity into your uniform. Hell, if you really put work into it then you can be one of the Raider Warlords.
Back to top Go down
Black Diamond (SOARD)
USJTF CPT
USJTF CPT
Black Diamond (SOARD)

PostSubject: Re: Things Going On......   Things Going On...... EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 12:40 pm

It sounds interesting, but there's alot of of work to put into those details to try to make as real as we can.

Back to top Go down
Poncho (DTF)

Poncho (DTF)

PostSubject: Re: Things Going On......   Things Going On...... EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 2:58 pm

ha, since hand weapons are in play people who "LARP" have an advantage as i've seen some of them with costumes and well made foam weapons. i like it, it sounds fun
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Things Going On......   Things Going On...... Empty

Back to top Go down

Things Going On......
Page 1 of 1