Home of the TX BRIGADE in the U.S.J.T.F.
Welcome to BAD COMPANY AIRSOFT and the TX Brigade community were everyone can join the fun.

Make sure to introduce yourself as soon as you register.

Thank You
Welcome to BAD COMPANY AIRSOFT and the TX Brigade community were everyone can join the fun.

Make sure to introduce yourself as soon as you register.

Thank You
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

OP FOR DOC

Go down 
+4
zzs8mm
RUTHLESS [B.O.A]
KaliZion[BC]
e2 ODA205
8 posters
AuthorMessage
e2 ODA205

OP FOR DOC Empty
PostSubject: OP FOR DOC   OP FOR DOC EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 11:35 pm

The Op For DOC
OCTOBER 2, 2011
“WE HAVE BREAKING NEWS TONIGHT OUT TAIWAN, WHERE IT APPEARS THAT A UNITED STATES OFFICIAL IS MISSING IN THE DENSE JUNGLE AROUND THE YU SHAN MOUNTAINS. THE LAST CONTACT ANYBODY HAD WITH THIS OFFICIAL WAS WHEN THEIR HELICOPTER LEFT THE CAPITAL TAIWAN OF TAIPEI. WE HAVE NO WORD YET ON WHOM THE OFFICIAL IS OR WHAT THEIR EXACT PURPOSE WAS IN TAIWAN. AS WELL, THERE IS NO WORD ON WHETHER THE OFFICIAL OR THE HELICOPTER CREW IS ALIVE OR DEAD. YOU CAN COUNT ON US TO BRING YOU ALL THE LATEST UPDATES ON THIS STORY AS SOON AS THEY COME IN”.
OCTOBER 3, 2011
“WE HAVE AN UPDATE ON THE BREAKING NEWS WE BROUGHT YOU LAST NIGHT. THERE STILL IS NO WORD ON THE MISSING OFFICIAL OR WHAT THEIR CONDITION IS, BUT WE HAVE RECEIVED WORD THAT AN ELITE TEAM OF SEALS HAS BEEN SENT IN TO LOCATE AND RESCUE THE OFFICIAL AND HELICOPTER CREW. WE ALSO HAVE RECEIVED REPORTS THAT THE GOVERNMENT OF TAIWAN HAS BEEN UNRESPONSIVE TO THIS SITUATION AND HAVE ORGANIZED NO SEARCH PARTIES TO AID IN LOCATING THE MISSING AMERICANS”.
OCTOBER 4, 2011
“WE INTERRUPT THIS PROGRAMING TO BRING YOU INFORMATION ABOUT SUDDEN CHANGE OF EVENTS OUT OF TAIWAN, IT HAS BEEN CONFIRMED THAT THE PRESIDENT OF TAIWAN HAS BEEN ASSASSINATED ON HIS VACATION HOME IN THE YU SHAN MOUNTAINS. THIS IS THE SAME AREA WHERE A U.S. GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS HELICOPTER WENT MISSING YESTERDAY. WE STILL HAVE NO WORD ON THE STATUS OF THE SEAL TEAM THAT WAS SENT IN TO FIND THE MISSING AMERICANS”.
OCTOBER 5, 2011
LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.
FELLOW AMERICANS, WE FACE UNCERTAIN TIMES AS THE EVENTS IN ASIA PROGRESSIVELY WORSENS WITH EVERY REPORT. THREE DAYS AGO A HIGH RANKING OFFICIAL OF THE UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT WENT MISSING IN TAIWAN, HIS STATUS AND LOCATION IS STILL UNKNOWN. AS SOON AS NEWS OF HIS DISAPPEARANCE ARRIVED IN WASHINGTON, A SEAL TEAM WAS SENT TO LOCATE AND BRING HOME OUR FELLOW COUNTRYMEN. THAT TEAM HAS NOT BEEN HEARD FROM SINCE THEY ARRIVED TO THE SEARCH AREA TWO DAYS AGO. THE SAME DAY AS WE LOST CONTACT WITH THE SEAL TEAM, MANY OFFICIALS OF THE TAIWAN GOVERNMENT, INCLUDING THE PRESIDENT, WAS ASSASSINATED. THEREFORE THE GOVERNMENT OF TAIWAN HAS CEASED TO EXIST. A PARA-MILITARY GROUP CALLING THEMSELVES, THE ASIAN LIBERTY PARTY OR ALP, WHOSE EXISTENCE UNTIL NOW WAS UNKNOWN ARE CLAIMING RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE ASSASSINATIONS. AS A RESULT, NATO HAS ORGANIZED A JOINT TASK FORCE TO INVADE AND ESTABLISH ORDER IN TAIWAN. THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA WILL BE ASSISTING IN THE INVASION BUT ONLY TO THE END OF FINDING AND BRINGING HOME OUR MISSING COUNTRYMEN. IT IS NOT MY DESIRE TO INVOLVE OUR COUNTRY IN YET ANOTHER WAR”.
THE NATO INVASION DATE HAS BEEN SET FOR THE 8TH OF OCTOBER 2011.
==========================================================
Uniform
Taiwanese- Multicam, woodland Marpat, Desert Marpat
US Forces-ACU, ATacs
Militia- Contractor (ODA 205)
Date- 10-8-11
PLace- Delta Paintball field
Ware RD and 8 1/2mile rd in Edinburg,Texas
Fee:$35.00
All teams are asked to bring 1 wrapped door prize, Weapon contest (prize does not have to pertain to airsoft, Gear Contest awards will be given....
Tranquility Massage will be on site giving free chair massages to everyone,
All Teams welcomed.
Back to top Go down
KaliZion[BC]
USJTF COL
USJTF COL
KaliZion[BC]

OP FOR DOC Empty
PostSubject: Re: OP FOR DOC   OP FOR DOC EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 12:02 am

Why are you yelling lol...just playing I hope it goes well...Good luck fellas.
Back to top Go down
http://www.badcoairsoft.com
RUTHLESS [B.O.A]

RUTHLESS [B.O.A]

OP FOR DOC Empty
PostSubject: Re: OP FOR DOC   OP FOR DOC EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 10:16 am

so you all making an appearance .. me and some of my guys are looking forward to this.. hope you all can make it . see you all saturday.
Back to top Go down
http://BLACKOPS956.WEBS.COM
RUTHLESS [B.O.A]

RUTHLESS [B.O.A]

OP FOR DOC Empty
PostSubject: PRICE CHANGE   OP FOR DOC EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 5:29 pm

OK EVERYONE CHECK THIS OUT THE NEW PRICE FOR THE ENTRANCE FEE AT THE OP FOR DOC IS NOW 25.. THIS WAY ITS EASIER ON EVERYONE.. PLUS IT GETS MORE OF US ON THE FIELD TO SHOOT EACHOTHER.. HOPE THIS HELPS SEE YOU ALL ON THE FIELD.. THERE WILL BE FOOD FOR SELL THERE ALSO AND BBS OF YOU NEED ANY
Back to top Go down
zzs8mm

OP FOR DOC Empty
PostSubject: Re: OP FOR DOC   OP FOR DOC EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 12:57 am

I am sorry, I know this is fictional, but this is written in the same context as Germany invading France in 2011.

Just to let you all know that Taiwan is a highly stable country with a military loyal to the government and fully supportive of the US.

The Republic of China has been dealing with "terrorist" groups for many many decades and knows how to deal with them.

This scenario is just setting the basis that Taiwan is anti-American and has a weak government, but in realty Taiwan and the ROC government has always supported the US, even though the US has screwed them over many times. Taiwan is a democratic nation, just like the US. The US is hypocritical in screwing over a democratic nation.

The military of Taiwan is highly well trained and disciplined and will not fall to some unknown terrorist group. I am sure they have contingency plans just in case the government is cut off when the Chinese attack the island. Their devotion is to the democratic ROC government.

The main flaw: Why doesn't the US get involved with N. Korea and just slap them on the wrist most of the time? The US is afraid of China. Why does the US tread lightly when dealing with Taiwan? Because of China. If the US government sends troops along with NATO, prepare to suffer the consequences of China. Why is China showing more and more political power around the world (they have sent naval ships to patrol of Africa)? They want to counter the US balance of power and definitely do not want US involvement in Taiwan and feels threatened with US presence in the Pacific.

So all in all, this scenario is flawed because, one, the first thing the US sends troops to Taiwan, China will see this is a threat and will probably launch nukes. Two... well America will exist as a nuclear waste land (China too). I don't want negativity reflecting Taiwan as they are always constant threat from China and the US can't do anything about it.
Back to top Go down
zzs8mm

OP FOR DOC Empty
PostSubject: Re: OP FOR DOC   OP FOR DOC EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 1:02 am

And the uniform requirements are way off.

Desert Marpat????????????? REALLY??!? No, seriously....... They are a tropic island not some desert in the middle of Africa.

Google can help you find the location of Taiwan.

Back to top Go down
siege

siege

OP FOR DOC Empty
PostSubject: Re: OP FOR DOC   OP FOR DOC EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 1:11 am

The middle of Africa is jungle too.

OP FOR DOC Africa
Back to top Go down
KaliZion[BC]
USJTF COL
USJTF COL
KaliZion[BC]

OP FOR DOC Empty
PostSubject: Re: OP FOR DOC   OP FOR DOC EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 5:31 am

wow...Hey ZZ post up under INTRODUCTION I want to know who you are.
Ps thanks for the HISTORY lesson. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Poncho (DTF)

Poncho (DTF)

OP FOR DOC Empty
PostSubject: Re: OP FOR DOC   OP FOR DOC EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 11:12 am

Regardless of the flaws in the story, I will still be attending with a few of the guys from DTF. It sounds like fun and I have played on that field once before and it is amazing, great field for an OP. I hope everyone goes.
Back to top Go down
Aggressive [BC]
USJTF CPT
USJTF CPT
Aggressive [BC]

OP FOR DOC Empty
PostSubject: Re: OP FOR DOC   OP FOR DOC EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 11:42 am

Settle down ZZ. It is just make believe. I don't know if you have ever been to any of these events but the main intention is to have fun, not to recreate fake or real battles. Lets leave that to the Civil War Reenactors. Besides, once you are there, I don't think anyone cares who you are supposed to be fighting against or why. All you care about is that you shoot them before they shoot you.
Back to top Go down
Goose

Goose

OP FOR DOC Empty
PostSubject: Re: OP FOR DOC   OP FOR DOC EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 1:13 pm

lol well said agressive. the price change added 2 more people to the ones that r going with me. see u guys there! Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Goose

Goose

OP FOR DOC Empty
PostSubject: Re: OP FOR DOC   OP FOR DOC EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 1:47 pm

can you guys post the times on there. like chrono time nd what time the doors open . thx
Back to top Go down
RUTHLESS [B.O.A]

RUTHLESS [B.O.A]

OP FOR DOC Empty
PostSubject: are any other teams going to the op    OP FOR DOC EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 10:28 pm

Hey guy this should be one great event. Are any of the stac teams or members planning on attending.. How about BC are you guys going to show or are you guys sitting this one out.. hope you all can attend.
Back to top Go down
KaliZion[BC]
USJTF COL
USJTF COL
KaliZion[BC]

OP FOR DOC Empty
PostSubject: Re: OP FOR DOC   OP FOR DOC EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 4:14 am

I'm having a tough time getting the guys riled up...And since bike fest is right around the corner im having hard time collecting cash for this event. The only way I can make money this week is if I open. I'm trying to see if maybe I can have a SUNDAY game and still be able to join you guys. But I dont have everyone answer yet. Let me ask tomorrow and maybe we can still make it.
Back to top Go down
Poncho (DTF)

Poncho (DTF)

OP FOR DOC Empty
PostSubject: Re: OP FOR DOC   OP FOR DOC EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 8:19 pm

it was an awesome time today guys, so much fun, glad that everyone could come together like they did. can't wait to do it again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

OP FOR DOC Empty
PostSubject: Re: OP FOR DOC   OP FOR DOC Empty

Back to top Go down

OP FOR DOC
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Home of the TX BRIGADE in the U.S.J.T.F.  :: EVENTS :: Operations-
Jump to: