Home of the TX BRIGADE in the U.S.J.T.F.
Welcome to BAD COMPANY AIRSOFT and the TX Brigade community were everyone can join the fun.

Make sure to introduce yourself as soon as you register.

Thank You
Welcome to BAD COMPANY AIRSOFT and the TX Brigade community were everyone can join the fun.

Make sure to introduce yourself as soon as you register.

Thank You
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Modest Proposal

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Oxide

Oxide

A Modest Proposal Empty
PostSubject: A Modest Proposal   A Modest Proposal EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 5:15 pm

I propose that next time we get together to play, we play a few games with only midcaps. I know it seems simple and not all that interesting, but with most people carrying 1,000+ BBs for a 30 minute game, it seems like everyone can be a support gunner if they have a high capacity magazine. This completely unbalances the playing field and removes a lot of the "military simulation" we look for.

TL;DR: Next Saturday-few games with only midcaps.
Back to top Go down
KaliZion[BC]
USJTF COL
USJTF COL
KaliZion[BC]

A Modest Proposal Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Modest Proposal   A Modest Proposal EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 12:43 am

Personally Ii love that idea, it really teaches u how to move and maneuver.

Im down...then again I normally use my SIDE ARM ANYWAY!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.badcoairsoft.com
Oxide

Oxide

A Modest Proposal Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Modest Proposal   A Modest Proposal EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 1:22 am

To everyone who thinks I'm blowing this out of proportion, picture this:

You're playing CoD of Battlefield, every single gun has infinite ammo, no recoil, and kills in one hit. Imagine how that game would play out, how frustrating it would be if you attempted to use anything other the one hit K.O. infinity gun.

That is what airsoft has become because so many people are afraid of limiting themselves.
Back to top Go down
House[CORE]

House[CORE]

A Modest Proposal Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Modest Proposal   A Modest Proposal EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 3:29 am

Oxide it is easier to get a hold of high caps than it is mid caps for some guns (since most guns come with a high cap right out of the box). But I like the idea (I myself run mid caps and one high cap), but I doubt people will go out of their way to pay for several mid caps when they can spend less for 1 high cap that holds just as much ammo. It would make for a great game changer though.

Also that might only work I'm cqb because at long range shot calling gets questionable.
Back to top Go down
Oxide

Oxide

A Modest Proposal Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Modest Proposal   A Modest Proposal EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 4:27 am

That's why we just have to hope that everyone follows the honor system.

Plus, with people carrying less ammo onto the field it'll discourage everyone from CONSTANTLY using full-auto. Which would decrease the amount of times we get full-auto hatescrewd at point-blank range.
Back to top Go down
RUTHLESS [B.O.A]

RUTHLESS [B.O.A]

A Modest Proposal Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Modest Proposal   A Modest Proposal EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 10:28 am

Thats a great idea . Another thing that would work so others dont have to buy different mags is just put everyone on semi auto. no one uses full auto. just semi shoot as fast as you can pull the trigger that would make it allot challenging and eliminates all that over shooting and hoping to hit someone . just a thought
Back to top Go down
http://BLACKOPS956.WEBS.COM
Sponsored content

A Modest Proposal Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Modest Proposal   A Modest Proposal Empty

Back to top Go down

A Modest Proposal
Page 1 of 1