Home of the TX BRIGADE in the U.S.J.T.F.
Welcome to BAD COMPANY AIRSOFT and the TX Brigade community were everyone can join the fun.

Make sure to introduce yourself as soon as you register.

Thank You
Welcome to BAD COMPANY AIRSOFT and the TX Brigade community were everyone can join the fun.

Make sure to introduce yourself as soon as you register.

Thank You
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Upcoming games

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tomas Jasso [EA]

Tomas Jasso [EA]

Upcoming games Empty
PostSubject: Upcoming games   Upcoming games EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 6:19 pm

Hey yall, If anyone is hosting any games, please let me know what day's and times, what team is hosting, or player, and what other teams are going.

People usually text me or visit my website wondering when the next game is coming up and lately I havent been able to get them the answers. I do post everyone's games up on my sites calendar. I encourage people to go to the games hosted, and advertise the games hosted by teams or people.

If you want to have a game tuesday for example, a week from today 6/20/2012, and you want people to go, you text me, or send me an email to www.tomas.jasso1@gmail.com, or or leave me a message at my website, www.erusianarmy.net, with the following information...

(This is all an example)

Game Title: Bad Company Woodland Invasion
Hosting Team/Player: Bad Company
Expected opposition: Black Ops
Date: 6/27/12
Time: 12:00pm - 7:00pm
Brief game description: The troops of Bad Company are launching an assult on Black Ops home base at the Woodland Field in Palmview for the ownership rights of the base in Woodland. The team to capture the opposite teams flag 2 out of 3 times wins the field until the field is won back or taken by another opposing team.

(End of example)

After you email me, text me this, or send it to me over my website, I will post up the event, and advertise the event to anybody who is part of my event contacts. Any team that wants their games to be advertised and posted, will have an event cordinator that will contact me each time their team agrees to have a game at least a day or more in advanced. The hosting team has the right to set the rules for the hosting game, meaning that....

If the hosting team simply wants a training date for their team on the calendar and advertised for their members only, without anyone knowning where the team will practice, the advertisement and the event on the calendar will state the exact rules designated by the host team.

Exp: Black Ops will have a training day only for Black Ops members on 6/20/12 at 7:00pm. Please call xxxxxxxxx at xxxxxxxxxxx for information regarding location or visit the website and log in for more information.

Which leads me to a very interesting proposal.

Many times, games get posted on the forums here, or on the black ops forums, or on other teams forums, but sadly enough, not all the members from the other teams might find your post, either for the disability to see the event posted on the forums, has no logging and doesnt want to make a loging, or more. To help get the word across, I suggest each time gets an "Event Cordinator", who will contact the other event cordinators of his teams event so the other cordinators can let their members know about the game by posting it on their forum or by individually telling them of the game. I believe this idea might squeeze the community together more than what it is at the moment. Does anyone agree?

Back to top Go down
http://www.erusianarmy.net

Upcoming games
Page 1 of 1