Home of the TX BRIGADE in the U.S.J.T.F.
Welcome to BAD COMPANY AIRSOFT and the TX Brigade community were everyone can join the fun.

Make sure to introduce yourself as soon as you register.

Thank You
Welcome to BAD COMPANY AIRSOFT and the TX Brigade community were everyone can join the fun.

Make sure to introduce yourself as soon as you register.

Thank You
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

CHEAP PRICES! We could work out a payment option!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tomas Jasso [EA]

Tomas Jasso [EA]

CHEAP PRICES! We could work out a payment option!! Empty
PostSubject: CHEAP PRICES! We could work out a payment option!!   CHEAP PRICES! We could work out a payment option!! EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 3:22 pm

Ok yall, because I really need money at the moment, I have decided to sell my weapon and the other equipment seperate and cheaper.
Feel free to contact me at 9564148119 or tomas.jasso@live.com to negotiate a price you can offer me and see if I take it, but be sure to hurry because tommorow, all this equipment and my weapon will be sold to a pawn shop and will probably go back up to being sold around the price I was originially selling it for. Dont have the complete cash yet? Pay up with what you have now and you can pay the rest on your next paycheck!! We can work out a payment option!!! Contact me now!

M6A2 rifle will sell for $370.
*Suppresor comes included.
*Full Metal
*Upgraded internals

M230 granade launcher will sell for $70.
Sight Riser will sell for $5.

The weapon bag will sell for $100. Half of what I paid.
The Mags, both the PMag and the duel Mag will cost $45.
The charger will sell for $20.

Please contact me for any information or pictures of the products being sold. Need army ACU Uniforms? Ill sell two medium pairs for $20, top and bottom. I can also sell you the tan shirts for those for $5 each. I am also selling my wifes rifle, it cost me $200, but im selling it for $50 because it is not shooting. If you want to buy it and fix it up, well congrats, the weapon is worth at least $100 used. A sight comes included with the rifle.
Back to top Go down
http://www.erusianarmy.net

CHEAP PRICES! We could work out a payment option!!
Page 1 of 1