Home of the TX BRIGADE in the U.S.J.T.F.
Welcome to BAD COMPANY AIRSOFT and the TX Brigade community were everyone can join the fun.

Make sure to introduce yourself as soon as you register.

Thank You
Welcome to BAD COMPANY AIRSOFT and the TX Brigade community were everyone can join the fun.

Make sure to introduce yourself as soon as you register.

Thank You
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

want to play on delta or woodland

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sergut

Sergut

want to play on delta or woodland Empty
PostSubject: want to play on delta or woodland   want to play on delta or woodland EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 12:24 pm

i want to play this saturday and i thing i have 3 more persons that want to play so please deside for delta or woodland
Back to top Go down
RUTHLESS [B.O.A]

RUTHLESS [B.O.A]

PostSubject: Re: want to play on delta or woodland   want to play on delta or woodland EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 12:26 am

there going to be game tomorrow at woodlands . We have over 15 players. Will be glad to see you guys there. 10.30am
Back to top Go down
http://BLACKOPS956.WEBS.COM
austin412

PostSubject: Re: want to play on delta or woodland   want to play on delta or woodland EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 2:15 pm

RUTHLESS [B.O.A] wrote:
there going to be game tomorrow at woodlands . We have over 15 players. Will be glad to see you guys there. 10.30am

i was there and only saw maybe 7 guys I keep hearing that people are gonna show up and then the crowd is small
Back to top Go down
KaliZion[BC]
USJTF COL
USJTF COL
KaliZion[BC]

PostSubject: Re: want to play on delta or woodland   want to play on delta or woodland EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 3:21 pm

sorry guys, times are tough and people are busy because of school and work. What we need to do is start planning a big game like we use too. I think we need to start setting some thing big from hear out. and if anything I got some crazy news...I got another dune buggy so we sill have more and more vehicle scenarios. Ill talk to all the captains and see what I can do.

If we dont start changing things we are going to loose airsoft in the RGV.
Back to top Go down
http://www.badcoairsoft.com
RUTHLESS [B.O.A]

RUTHLESS [B.O.A]

PostSubject: Re: want to play on delta or woodland   want to play on delta or woodland EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 4:15 pm

The biggest thing is that everyone wants to play where they want! But no one wants to host a game just go play. As for me i really enjoyed hosting games. The biggest thing i wanted was just to get players on the field.. But after a while players would complain about where i hosted games, and that i was unfair for hosting games that i should let other teams host games and let the players chose where to play..
So i did . I stopped hosting games i left it to the other players/ captains to host games and for the players to choose where to play... what happen ? players started losing interest in the sport, less games organized, less players on the field.. Truth of the matter players dont really care who is hosting a game or where the game is held they just want to go play. And trust me the more players on the field the greater the experience .. That is one of the reasons players go to big ops to have a change to shoot a many players.
Everyone really enjoys playing with many players on the field. But once it starts getting to where others start complaining about on thing of the other , players start to lose interest in playing.. Cause no one wants to go to the field and hear others complain about silly stuff.
Ill be the first to admit with all the drama from the past that i myself loss interest in playing. I love the game and had tons of fun. Met many great players made great friends.
But like kal said out community is fading away and the sport is losing great players... We all need to do our part. If your going to play post up. Let others know your going to play that way players can make plans to attend.. but dont just show up and then complain.. make plans invte others post up how many are in your party.. how many of your team if you have one will attend.. [b]JUST POST UP
Back to top Go down
KaliZion[BC]
USJTF COL
USJTF COL
KaliZion[BC]

PostSubject: Re: want to play on delta or woodland   want to play on delta or woodland EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 4:29 pm

Thats true and i have seen people complain and then dont do anything about it.

As for you hosting games, you do a great job, but its only on one field. I like to switch things around sometimes. I can see that it easier for you over at woodlands cause of the price and location. but many of us want some place with buildings instead of trees.

We need to start looking for new field that dont require us to pay. Like the moto track... that place is great if we had a huge number of players...especially cus its free.
Back to top Go down
RUTHLESS [B.O.A]

RUTHLESS [B.O.A]

PostSubject: Re: want to play on delta or woodland   want to play on delta or woodland EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 4:42 pm

i heard that h&r had a new field with buildings .. we just need to work on trying to get field owners to help us out on pricing. As for other fields they are great fields but you cant plan a great number of players there cause each field is small. The last time we had a game there with alot of players players would branch out and do there own thing .. do to the fact that each field is small. they are great for small groups. but to have plus players on one of the small fields just dont work.. players get hurt, and thats never a good thing. as for the motor track it free for all but if someone were to get hurt who will take the hit.. The player , or the person who hosted the game. Thats the whole reason for waivers so player know that you play at your own risk.. But many players that do go are under age..so when something does go wrong they away want to point the finger at others..or the sport..and the last thing we need right now is a black eye on the sport.. I
Back to top Go down
RUTHLESS [B.O.A]

RUTHLESS [B.O.A]

PostSubject: Re: want to play on delta or woodland   want to play on delta or woodland EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 4:47 pm

i know theres a field in progress that will have everything for airsoft.. But dont know when they will open.. they said late this month early next month but still not sure.. To me woodlands has some cqb, some mid range and some long range.. plus lots of cover so you can flank players. get close if you can.. plus it can suite many players and the field owner always helps us out with the price and adds to the field.. shoot He even gives us pizza and drinks from time to time . what other field owner does that..you take care of your players and they will take care of you.. thats his moto.
Back to top Go down
KaliZion[BC]
USJTF COL
USJTF COL
KaliZion[BC]

PostSubject: Re: want to play on delta or woodland   want to play on delta or woodland EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 5:05 pm

Thats all true but for now the issue is still location... now most of my players are from weslaco and they too have issues with traveling. I'm curious to know about the new field. Just lets get everyone together first then decide on location of play afterwards.

As for now lets get everyone thats active on file.

Click on this!!!!
http://www.badcoairsoft.com/t1562-all-must-read
Back to top Go down
RUTHLESS [B.O.A]

RUTHLESS [B.O.A]

PostSubject: Re: want to play on delta or woodland   want to play on delta or woodland EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 5:27 pm

lets make it easy ... why dont we all post up wht location is best for you and post up where you are from, to get a better under standing of why you prefer what location.
Back to top Go down
RUTHLESS [B.O.A]

RUTHLESS [B.O.A]

PostSubject: Re: want to play on delta or woodland   want to play on delta or woodland EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 5:29 pm

i my self love to play .. and ive gone to many fields.. to me woodlands has a big space to handle many players and it has a little of everything.. im from penitas.
Back to top Go down
Sergut

Sergut

PostSubject: Sorry for last time   want to play on delta or woodland EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 2:47 pm

Sorry for last time is that i was puting my stuff ready to go and play airsoft but then my mom told me that it was raining so i didn't go i don't know if is real that it rain but i didn't go.

I am trying to go to a game on this saturday with the team of The Rock 96 and today or tomorrow we are going to chose were to go but i think it could be better with more players so reply and post.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: want to play on delta or woodland   want to play on delta or woodland Empty

Back to top Go down

want to play on delta or woodland
Page 1 of 1