Home of the TX BRIGADE in the U.S.J.T.F.
Welcome to BAD COMPANY AIRSOFT and the TX Brigade community were everyone can join the fun.

Make sure to introduce yourself as soon as you register.

Thank You
Welcome to BAD COMPANY AIRSOFT and the TX Brigade community were everyone can join the fun.

Make sure to introduce yourself as soon as you register.

Thank You
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shin's M4 and 1911

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shinvega323

Shinvega323

Shin's M4 and 1911 Empty
PostSubject: Shin's M4 and 1911   Shin's M4 and 1911 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 6:38 pm

I purchased a JG F6624 TAN M4 CQB RIS AEG from golden eagle, just for a temporary rifle with an echo1 870 rd mag and a 300 rd mag. Metal mock suppressor and a red dot scope that was cheap.

Also, I have my old KJW m1911 Xcelerator but its lienced from colt - 2009 rail concept. This thing has a kick on the blowback. With 3 hi-cap mags, 1 co2, 2 green gas. These mags are a bit expensive but worth it , with 31 rounds each double stack. It also has a magwell but I took it off.

Shin's M4 and 1911 Sany0452a

For now I will keep it until I have enough to buy a G&G m4 from a friend of mine.
I made the suppressor with a bike peg and pvc pipes underneath. I do mock suppressor for most rifles but not for pistols. Since I didn't have any tools to cut the pvc pipes to their exact measurements, I used the bike peg for it. They make great mock suppressors but a lot of people worry about weight. I like this paticular bike peg because of it's weight and texture. It has 1 1/2 inch of space between the end of the barrel to the outside of the hole on the peg so it does not interfere with the trajectory.

Well these are my primary and secondary.
-Shin-
Back to top Go down

Shin's M4 and 1911
Page 1 of 1