Home of the TX BRIGADE in the U.S.J.T.F.
Welcome to BAD COMPANY AIRSOFT and the TX Brigade community were everyone can join the fun.

Make sure to introduce yourself as soon as you register.

Thank You
Welcome to BAD COMPANY AIRSOFT and the TX Brigade community were everyone can join the fun.

Make sure to introduce yourself as soon as you register.

Thank You
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Game during the christmas break?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Sergut

Sergut

Game during the christmas break? Empty
PostSubject: Game during the christmas break?   Game during the christmas break? EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 4:57 pm

I have been out from airsoft for some time because of school but i wana know during this christmas break if someone is going to play airsoft at woodland, the only think is that i cant play during the weekends because of going hunting but during the week i could go so i will know if someone wana join my friends and me if you want to go to woodland.

If you wana go please post so i can go if there is going to be people there and if then you cant go please post again so everyone can know like how many are going to go. THANKS ALL
Back to top Go down
KaliZion[BC]
USJTF COL
USJTF COL
KaliZion[BC]

PostSubject: Re: Game during the christmas break?   Game during the christmas break? EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 8:19 pm

No one is going to woodlands. Everyone that uses this site will be going to the game behind the airport in McAllen. The event held at woodlands is a slap to the face to everyone that plays fair and gets along with every community and friends. So I urge you to not show face at woodlands this weekend(Dec 22).

If you want to know more, feel free to ask.
Back to top Go down
http://www.badcoairsoft.com
PHOENIX[BC]
USJTF SGT
PHOENIX[BC]

PostSubject: Re: Game during the christmas break?   Game during the christmas break? EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 9:28 pm

nice Surprised
Back to top Go down
Shinvega323

Shinvega323

PostSubject: Re: Game during the christmas break?   Game during the christmas break? EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 9:55 pm

I'm curious to know what certain spots I could go incase I do find a team that uses this site. Let me rephrase that. What location can I go, where, and why? If I go to the field behind the airport, that means I'm representing Bad Company as a whole, correct? Bullet and I spoke over a similar topic but I'd have to speak with yah.
Back to top Go down
KaliZion[BC]
USJTF COL
USJTF COL
KaliZion[BC]

PostSubject: Re: Game during the christmas break?   Game during the christmas break? EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 10:47 pm

No its not like that...BC is my team and those that play with us are just affiliated and are considered good friends. Some people don't know the reason why I urge everyone not to show up.

Here is the reason: My friend send me a TEXTED that at first was an invite.
It said small op at woodlands. everyone can attend EXCEPT for KALIZION(Fernando Nunez).

After that it all my good friends text me saying we aren't going to an event that segregates any players.
We all play for fun, drama free. So by seeing an invite like that, it did piss me off that there is people out there that cant act like adults and just play airsoft.

Once again we are racked by childish actions and we will not have any part in that.

In nowhere in the text did it explain why I could not attend. There real reason is because there scared of a little friendly competition or there just plain ignorant.

Any more questions?
Back to top Go down
http://www.badcoairsoft.com
Domino[BC]
USJTF 2LT
Domino[BC]

PostSubject: Re: Game during the christmas break?   Game during the christmas break? EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 11:01 pm

I know I won't be going, I wouldn't go to an op organized by someone so callused as to exclude someone without an explanation, I support my Colonel 100%
Back to top Go down
Shinvega323

Shinvega323

PostSubject: Re: Game during the christmas break?   Game during the christmas break? EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 5:36 am

Ah, ok that seems understandable. So much for airsoft commuters lol. It's good to know because I like this forum and I have yet to play in any field or cqb location in the valley since I'm new. I would much rather know ahead of time before I make you or the forum look bad but that won't be the case. I'm eagered to play against or with you guys so I'll be on standby awaiting for future ops info provided by this forum. Smile

Last edited by Shinvega323 on Tue Dec 18, 2012 5:57 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : more to say)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Game during the christmas break?   Game during the christmas break? Empty

Back to top Go down

Game during the christmas break?
Page 1 of 1