Home of the TX BRIGADE in the U.S.J.T.F.
Welcome to BAD COMPANY AIRSOFT and the TX Brigade community were everyone can join the fun.

Make sure to introduce yourself as soon as you register.

Thank You
Welcome to BAD COMPANY AIRSOFT and the TX Brigade community were everyone can join the fun.

Make sure to introduce yourself as soon as you register.

Thank You
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

what i will be wearing for the op.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shinvega323

Shinvega323

what i will be wearing for the op. Empty
PostSubject: what i will be wearing for the op.   what i will be wearing for the op. EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 12:28 am

This is my dish-dash-ah or thoub , a man dress as one would call. I will also wear a shemagh over my head.

what i will be wearing for the op. 02171311

Last edited by Shinvega323 on Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shinvega323

Shinvega323

PostSubject: Re: what i will be wearing for the op.   what i will be wearing for the op. EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 4:41 am

Alright guys , it's the last week until the operation and you probably do not have a taliban outfit of some sort. Well for those who are procrastinating, I got some cookie cutters to work your way to a taliban outfit.

Cookie cutter :

- Find a oversized longsleeve collar t-shirt, XXL or XL depending on your stature. Make sure it's a solid color; white, brown, beich.

- Most tunics have the collar missing, in this case just cut the collar that's being folded, leaving the root of the linen that just covers your neck a bit.

- Pijamas work great (solid colors) but I recommend that they aren't thick layered for it may be pretty hot outsite.

- For the lack of timing and procrastination, try to bring a scrubs pants to match with your top or just use your blue jeans.

Tailored made :

- Buy 4-5 yards of cloth. If you have your own, then bring it to a tailor. (rio bravo or dos rios are stores in downtown mcallen, they have tons of fabrics)

- Ask a tailor to get your measurements and have it made in 1-2 days for 30 bucks ( just the top).

- Give him a picture of what exactly what you want in terms of style, length of the tunic from top to the bottom of the knee) , etc.

- Luis Pena from Alteraciones Pena in Downtown McAllen. (956) 961-1994, 1516 Beaumont. (he's the tailor that got my tunic made ) This is not an advertisement , I just happen to know the guy, he doesn't speak english very well but let me know if you need me there since i happen to work near by.

I understand it's time consuming and a unnecessary expense but that proves the level of commitment one has. Well hope to see you in the battlefield.

Back to top Go down
KaliZion[BC]
USJTF COL
USJTF COL
KaliZion[BC]

PostSubject: Re: what i will be wearing for the op.   what i will be wearing for the op. EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 11:53 am

Very well one done shin, and don't worry about the advertisement. This is a great idea. Keep up the good work.
Back to top Go down
http://www.badcoairsoft.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what i will be wearing for the op.   what i will be wearing for the op. Empty

Back to top Go down

what i will be wearing for the op.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Home of the TX BRIGADE in the U.S.J.T.F.  :: GEAR :: Gear-
Jump to: