Home of the TX BRIGADE in the U.S.J.T.F.
Welcome to BAD COMPANY AIRSOFT and the TX Brigade community were everyone can join the fun.

Make sure to introduce yourself as soon as you register.

Thank You
Welcome to BAD COMPANY AIRSOFT and the TX Brigade community were everyone can join the fun.

Make sure to introduce yourself as soon as you register.

Thank You
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Curious to know about a certain camo.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shinvega323

Shinvega323

Curious to know about a certain camo. Empty
PostSubject: Curious to know about a certain camo.   Curious to know about a certain camo. EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 2:55 am

I was wondering if there are teams out there who are using the desert marpat uniforms. If so, I would like to join. IF not then I would like to make a new team and start recruiting under marpat uniforms, tan gear, etc. I have yet to see marpat even discussed in the forums so I thought I might find someone or some teams who have them already.

-shin-
Thank you.

Back to top Go down
Poncho (DTF)

Poncho (DTF)

PostSubject: Re: Curious to know about a certain camo.   Curious to know about a certain camo. EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 8:46 pm

I remember seeing teams run Desert and Woodland Marpat but it's been a while. If you want a team to join we're always open to other players. Traditional colors for DTF were Green top Tan bottom but we've kinda let that go and went with open uniform since different fields and roles require different uniforms. Now the only distinguishing mark of our team is the DTF emblem pins.
Back to top Go down
Shinvega323

Shinvega323

PostSubject: Re: Curious to know about a certain camo.   Curious to know about a certain camo. EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 11:03 pm

Yeah, I'll consider it man but I would probably start talking to people from McAllen and play locally since I see there's a lot of teams from brownsville, weslaco, mission , etc. It may or may not be possible but I'll try to ask some players this coming operation. I might even consider having desert marpat and marpat camo for different terrtain/field locations, in this case for the operation it would be desert marpat.

Then again, I'll just ask around before or after the operation lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Curious to know about a certain camo.   Curious to know about a certain camo. Empty

Back to top Go down

Curious to know about a certain camo.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Home of the TX BRIGADE in the U.S.J.T.F.  :: GEAR :: Gear-
Jump to: