Home of the TX BRIGADE in the U.S.J.T.F.
Welcome to BAD COMPANY AIRSOFT and the TX Brigade community were everyone can join the fun.

Make sure to introduce yourself as soon as you register.

Thank You
Welcome to BAD COMPANY AIRSOFT and the TX Brigade community were everyone can join the fun.

Make sure to introduce yourself as soon as you register.

Thank You
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Is Ebairsoft a good site to order from? And how do i cancel orders from them?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Alcatraz N-6 TT
USJTF OPR
Alcatraz N-6 TT

Is Ebairsoft a good site to order from? And how do i cancel orders from them? Empty
PostSubject: Is Ebairsoft a good site to order from? And how do i cancel orders from them?   Is Ebairsoft a good site to order from? And how do i cancel orders from them? EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 8:57 pm

Well last night i ordered some gear fromEbairsoft, and it didnt allow me to complete the transaction, and my order was labeled as Pending, does this mean the order hasnt been shipped out yet, still waiting to be finalized, or has the transaction not been completed yet?
Ive heard alot now about how the site has very lousy service, and there in the past have been some paypal disputes. And for my final question, Is there any way i can cancel the orders?, because the site has no way to cancel the orders on site.
Back to top Go down
RaulG

Is Ebairsoft a good site to order from? And how do i cancel orders from them? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is Ebairsoft a good site to order from? And how do i cancel orders from them?   Is Ebairsoft a good site to order from? And how do i cancel orders from them? EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 9:00 pm

As long as u didnt put credit card info or paypal info. U should be ok
Back to top Go down
Alcatraz N-6 TT
USJTF OPR
Alcatraz N-6 TT

PostSubject: Re: Is Ebairsoft a good site to order from? And how do i cancel orders from them?   Is Ebairsoft a good site to order from? And how do i cancel orders from them? EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 9:04 pm

RaulG wrote:
As long as u didnt put credit card info or paypal info. U should be ok
Well thats the thing in the payment section there was no area to put in the credit card info, but it took me to the paypal website and there i put in my information, but as i clicked the button to complete the transaction it said "the transaction did not complete, then it returned me to the site where when i checked my orders it said pending, does that mean i just completed the transaction, or i didnt
Back to top Go down
RaulG

PostSubject: Re: Is Ebairsoft a good site to order from? And how do i cancel orders from them?   Is Ebairsoft a good site to order from? And how do i cancel orders from them? EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 9:24 pm

Keep on eye on you4 emails everytime I use paypal and a transaction goes through it will email me the receipt right away. If u dont get a receipt justgo to pay pal and change your info. Or call the website and cancel. Is it a u.s. website
Back to top Go down
Alcatraz N-6 TT
USJTF OPR
Alcatraz N-6 TT

PostSubject: Re: Is Ebairsoft a good site to order from? And how do i cancel orders from them?   Is Ebairsoft a good site to order from? And how do i cancel orders from them? EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 9:34 pm

Its a chinese website, and no it has no number
Back to top Go down
Shinvega323

Shinvega323

PostSubject: Re: Is Ebairsoft a good site to order from? And how do i cancel orders from them?   Is Ebairsoft a good site to order from? And how do i cancel orders from them? EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 2:16 am

I believe under paypal transactions and if you're using a card attached to paypal then both should tell you if you've made a transaction with them. First to know, the transaction should have their number or site info. Second, If you've made the transaction then call paypal or your bank to report an unauthorized transaction in order to cancel it, therefore they won't make the process to make any shipments.

You're best bet for now is to e-mail them , contact paypal over the phone and try to cancel anything out. I'm sure you didn't make any transaction because It should have given you a confirmation of some sort. I may be relating the payment process in AirsoftGI when you finalize the payment and it says complete, in your case it said the transaction hasn't been completed. This should have also given you a tracking number label and would have given you a confirmation as well. It usually takes hours or a day to open the process in order to make a shipment (I hope they have a display for them to show you ).

I never trust chinese sites because I've had trouble with several sites long ago. I use to play a game called WoW and there was a site that gives yah virtual gold for money. One time I've made a transaction to get 1k gold and the transaction was done. Little did I know that my card was being charged by the same company without my authority and had to call to cancel 3 transactions. Their number was pretty long and I couldn't communicate with anyone there at all, it was a nightmare. There was another time where I've stopped using my paypal for over a year and I decided to check my paypal once more. It turned out that there was a unauthorized transaction from a chinese gaming website that charged my paypal acount in which my card was attached as well. I had to report both to paypal and my bank because those chinese bastards couldn't answer my e-mails or calls.

Anyways sorry for the long essay there, but yeah just order from U.S. or UK sites only. (My two cents here ). Good luck though, hopefully you everything is all well.
Back to top Go down
Alcatraz N-6 TT
USJTF OPR
Alcatraz N-6 TT

PostSubject: Re: Is Ebairsoft a good site to order from? And how do i cancel orders from them?   Is Ebairsoft a good site to order from? And how do i cancel orders from them? EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 8:03 am

Shinvega323 wrote:
I believe under paypal transactions and if you're using a card attached to paypal then both should tell you if you've made a transaction with them. First to know, the transaction should have their number or site info. Second, If you've made the transaction then call paypal or your bank to report an unauthorized transaction in order to cancel it, therefore they won't make the process to make any shipments.

You're best bet for now is to e-mail them , contact paypal over the phone and try to cancel anything out. I'm sure you didn't make any transaction because It should have given you a confirmation of some sort. I may be relating the payment process in AirsoftGI when you finalize the payment and it says complete, in your case it said the transaction hasn't been completed. This should have also given you a tracking number label and would have given you a confirmation as well. It usually takes hours or a day to open the process in order to make a shipment (I hope they have a display for them to show you ).

I never trust chinese sites because I've had trouble with several sites long ago. I use to play a game called WoW and there was a site that gives yah virtual gold for money. One time I've made a transaction to get 1k gold and the transaction was done. Little did I know that my card was being charged by the same company without my authority and had to call to cancel 3 transactions. Their number was pretty long and I couldn't communicate with anyone there at all, it was a nightmare. There was another time where I've stopped using my paypal for over a year and I decided to check my paypal once more. It turned out that there was a unauthorized transaction from a chinese gaming website that charged my paypal acount in which my card was attached as well. I had to report both to paypal and my bank because those chinese bastards couldn't answer my e-mails or calls.

Anyways sorry for the long essay there, but yeah just order from U.S. or UK sites only. (My two cents here ). Good luck though, hopefully you everything is all well.

I guess if i want crye style pants i order from Ebay or Amazon, but thanks for the info, highly appreciated
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is Ebairsoft a good site to order from? And how do i cancel orders from them?   Is Ebairsoft a good site to order from? And how do i cancel orders from them? Empty

Back to top Go down

Is Ebairsoft a good site to order from? And how do i cancel orders from them?
Page 1 of 1