Home of the TX BRIGADE in the U.S.J.T.F.
Welcome to BAD COMPANY AIRSOFT and the TX Brigade community were everyone can join the fun.

Make sure to introduce yourself as soon as you register.

Thank You
Welcome to BAD COMPANY AIRSOFT and the TX Brigade community were everyone can join the fun.

Make sure to introduce yourself as soon as you register.

Thank You
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kwa mp7 for sale/trade (will trade for a pistol in good condition with extras)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hornet H-11 (S.O.G.)

Hornet H-11 (S.O.G.)

Kwa mp7 for sale/trade (will trade for a pistol in good condition with extras) Empty
PostSubject: Kwa mp7 for sale/trade (will trade for a pistol in good condition with extras)   Kwa mp7 for sale/trade (will trade for a pistol in good condition with extras) EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 8:21 pm

I'm selling my kwa mp7. It works great but I don't have the money for mags or maintenance. It will come with 1 mag rail covers and red dot sight. For trading I will consider everything but I'm specifically looking for an m4/m16 of some sort. Pm me or reply with your offers. Im am now looking to get a pistol for the mp7 message me if you have one in good shape.
[img]Kwa mp7 for sale/trade (will trade for a pistol in good condition with extras) Photo_10[/img]

Last edited by Hornet H-11 (S.O.G.) on Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mother W44 (TT)
USJTF OPR
Mother W44 (TT)

Kwa mp7 for sale/trade (will trade for a pistol in good condition with extras) Empty
PostSubject: Kwa mp7 for sale/trade   Kwa mp7 for sale/trade (will trade for a pistol in good condition with extras) EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 9:03 pm

how i would like too get it
Back to top Go down

Kwa mp7 for sale/trade (will trade for a pistol in good condition with extras)
Page 1 of 1