Home of the TX BRIGADE in the U.S.J.T.F.
Welcome to BAD COMPANY AIRSOFT and the TX Brigade community were everyone can join the fun.

Make sure to introduce yourself as soon as you register.

Thank You
Welcome to BAD COMPANY AIRSOFT and the TX Brigade community were everyone can join the fun.

Make sure to introduce yourself as soon as you register.

Thank You
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Battlefield inspired RUSH game...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Poncho (DTF)

Poncho (DTF)

Battlefield inspired RUSH game... Empty
PostSubject: Battlefield inspired RUSH game...   Battlefield inspired RUSH game... EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 11:23 pm

For those of you who have played RUSH in Battlefield, this should be an easy game concept.  Basically, rush to arm bombs on the enemy or if you are defending then don't let the enemy arm the bombs.  What makes it better than most bomb scenarios is the countdown, giving the defense time to disarm an armed bomb.  We can easily do this, all we need are the prop bombs with digital cooking timers.  We set them up for a minute each that way when they are armed the defending unit has to try and rush to disarm them.  We don't even need to build props really, just set them on boxes or something that way they aren't moved once they are placed on the field.  This could be an awesome game to get some movement at Drop Zone.  What do you guys think?
Back to top Go down
McKNIGHT (S.O.G)

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield inspired RUSH game...   Battlefield inspired RUSH game... EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 11:42 pm

I lik your idea poncho you have a good point, it would be awesome if we got a game like this going! Matter of fact me and Shinvega are working on a Spetsnaz team so that should go even better Smile
Back to top Go down
Poncho (DTF)

Poncho (DTF)

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield inspired RUSH game...   Battlefield inspired RUSH game... EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 6:53 pm

I saw that, I like the style you guys chose.  I myself am going back to an ak loadout, I am just tired of m4s, I prefer v.3 gearboxes as I work on them better and I just like basic aks.  Maybe soon we can get a Battlefield inspired Op with Rush and other type games.
Back to top Go down
McKNIGHT (S.O.G)

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield inspired RUSH game...   Battlefield inspired RUSH game... EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 12:30 am

Awesome man well if you do get back into using AK's again their will be a spot for you on the team if you wanna join, and yes hopefully we can get a game of Rush going on soon you should talk to Kal about it and see what happens
Back to top Go down
Poncho (DTF)

Poncho (DTF)

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield inspired RUSH game...   Battlefield inspired RUSH game... EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 3:25 pm

Haha, I don't think I'd be able to join seeing as I already run a team, DTF. But we can always run joint operations in games.  I'll see what we can do, Kal has some ideas of his own last I talked to him and he always has a pretty good idea.
Back to top Go down
McKNIGHT (S.O.G)

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield inspired RUSH game...   Battlefield inspired RUSH game... EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 4:05 pm

Haha true my bad and yea Joint Op would sound good when we have Operations just let us know when you want to in any Op
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield inspired RUSH game...   Battlefield inspired RUSH game... Empty

Back to top Go down

Battlefield inspired RUSH game...
Page 1 of 1