Home of the TX BRIGADE in the U.S.J.T.F.
Welcome to BAD COMPANY AIRSOFT and the TX Brigade community were everyone can join the fun.

Make sure to introduce yourself as soon as you register.

Thank You
Welcome to BAD COMPANY AIRSOFT and the TX Brigade community were everyone can join the fun.

Make sure to introduce yourself as soon as you register.

Thank You
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

All TX Brigade members must read and follow>>>>

Go down 
+4
Ripcord [S.S.D]
ArchAngel-Bracken
USJTF6
KaliZion[BC]
8 posters
AuthorMessage
KaliZion[BC]
USJTF COL
USJTF COL
KaliZion[BC]

All TX Brigade members must read and follow>>>> Empty
PostSubject: All TX Brigade members must read and follow>>>>   All TX Brigade members must read and follow>>>> EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 10:56 pm

I have only one week to update our members on this side of Texas. So to make things simple and easy to understand, here is what I new for you do.

First of all u must know if your a part of the USJTF. Your uniform should be multicam and must reach JTF standards.

Second of all you must register under the JTF website.
Report under 1st division TX/LA Valley Brigade.
www.usjtf.org

Third, you MUST take the basic online video course. From here I wil discuss with my XO and assign your ranks. You can then pic up your patch at SOGOPS in McAllen. We carry all the insignias for our members.

This is very important if you are apart of us. Or you will be dropped from the program. Feel free to warn all your team members. New events are coming and being part of the JTF will have its perks. This will soon give you discount on our store and on our events.

I will be personally monitoring the every members progress and hope to fanilly see everyone up to date and full effect.

Thank you for support

Col. KaliZion
Back to top Go down
http://www.badcoairsoft.com
KaliZion[BC]
USJTF COL
USJTF COL
KaliZion[BC]

PostSubject: Re: All TX Brigade members must read and follow>>>>   All TX Brigade members must read and follow>>>> EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 11:02 pm

Feel free to ask for any help from anyone of our high staff members.
Post any questions or even applications.
Back to top Go down
USJTF6
USJTF MG
USJTF MG

PostSubject: Re: All TX Brigade members must read and follow>>>>   All TX Brigade members must read and follow>>>> EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 12:40 am

Back to top Go down
http://usjtf.org/forums/index.php
KaliZion[BC]
USJTF COL
USJTF COL
KaliZion[BC]

PostSubject: Re: All TX Brigade members must read and follow>>>>   All TX Brigade members must read and follow>>>> EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 12:53 pm

Please post up here after your done with everything. Do not let me down or you will be cut. No more excuses.
Back to top Go down
ArchAngel-Bracken

ArchAngel-Bracken

PostSubject: Re: All TX Brigade members must read and follow>>>>   All TX Brigade members must read and follow>>>> EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 4:16 pm

Im moving to Seattle Washington in about a month. Can I still keep my acount to keep up with the airsoft community down here? I would like to do that, but I wont be living in the valley for much longer.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000558546665
KaliZion[BC]
USJTF COL
USJTF COL
KaliZion[BC]

PostSubject: Re: All TX Brigade members must read and follow>>>>   All TX Brigade members must read and follow>>>> EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 6:46 pm

Thats fine Bracken no problem.
Back to top Go down
KaliZion[BC]
USJTF COL
USJTF COL
KaliZion[BC]

PostSubject: Re: All TX Brigade members must read and follow>>>>   All TX Brigade members must read and follow>>>> EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 5:47 pm

More and More guys are taking the test and getting things done. Im glad to see this happening.
Back to top Go down
Ripcord [S.S.D]

Ripcord [S.S.D]

PostSubject: USJTF membership question   All TX Brigade members must read and follow>>>> EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 4:31 pm

What will happen if a team or person does not want to join USJTF? will they be deleted from the forum? will non-USJTF members be excluded from future OPS.
Back to top Go down
KaliZion[BC]
USJTF COL
USJTF COL
KaliZion[BC]

PostSubject: Re: All TX Brigade members must read and follow>>>>   All TX Brigade members must read and follow>>>> EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 8:18 pm

Guys rest assure that the forum will stay the same. The jtf is for those that are looking for a real Milsim experience. And they will get discounts or top roles because they will be the ones hosting most of the events.

If you guys want to join us at any game feel free to do so. But if u want to join our org. then you must follow procedures.

Back to top Go down
Alcatraz N-6 TT
USJTF OPR
Alcatraz N-6 TT

PostSubject: Re: All TX Brigade members must read and follow>>>>   All TX Brigade members must read and follow>>>> EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 5:41 pm

Is this the site we register under http://usjtf.org/Texas/index.php
Back to top Go down
USJTF6
USJTF MG
USJTF MG

PostSubject: Re: All TX Brigade members must read and follow>>>>   All TX Brigade members must read and follow>>>> EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 8:19 pm

Ripcord [S.S.D] wrote:
What will happen if a team or person does not want to join USJTF? will they be deleted from the forum? will non-USJTF members be excluded from future OPS.

And why would you not want to join the USJTF? Have you even truley looked into what we do or is it the requirement of  "Working with others and earning your way by dedication" that scares you off? I cant see a reason why anyone would not want to be in a group that spans 12 countries around the world with over 1200 members worldwide with such a huge battle history, and resources? You have people willing to help you be better giving their own time as well?

I mean all you need to do is to read this to see what I mean:
http://usjtf.org/forums/index.php/topic,1517.0.html

It just baffles me how people could not want to be part of this special one of a kind organization.
Back to top Go down
KaliZion[BC]
USJTF COL
USJTF COL
KaliZion[BC]

PostSubject: Re: All TX Brigade members must read and follow>>>>   All TX Brigade members must read and follow>>>> EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:19 pm

Everyone I hope you guys understand that if you don't join us it doesn't change anything. I'm always going to be your friend, teamate, host, helper, gun tech, anything you guys need me to be. Why because I want to be.

But if u join, I will also be able to guarantee those under me to always be able to make larger scaled events since the USJTF will help me organize and help me keep order on a different level.

To me there is three different airsofter. And in my mind set they have different ratings.

+10 Milsim player: They play with full mentality of military standards.

+10 Weekend worriers: They play because Airsoft is for fun.

-10 Chairsofter: Talk about Airsoft, bully poeple online about Airsoft, and then don't play.

As long as no one here is a chairsofter I walcome you to my site and at my games.
Those that want to help me build my TX Bragade please see that all I want to do is make atleast one part of this community fully active. So this means next time I say(the USJTF will be there) it will mean atleast 30 players will be attending. This will motivate others to not want to miss out. And the bigger the amount the more fun it will be.

I hope you guys see what I'm really pushing for now.

Thank you
Col. KaliZion.
Back to top Go down
Mechanic[Seraph]
USJTF MAJ
USJTF MAJ
Mechanic[Seraph]

PostSubject: Re: All TX Brigade members must read and follow>>>>   All TX Brigade members must read and follow>>>> EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 8:36 pm

Well said General and Colonel!! This is the best that Airsoft Milsim has to offer and I am proud to be an integral part of it. If you have not responded to this post and you are a USJTF member and have completed your training, please post up hear and show your committment to this organization. You will soon see how big the TX brigade can be; afterall we are the biggest state in the USA. This is not just about airsoft in the RGV this is about a global brotherhood and opens the door for bigger Operations that are organized and safe. Hope to hear from everyone else soon.

Thanks,
U.S.J.T.F.
TX Brigade
Major Campbell
Back to top Go down
KaliZion[BC]
USJTF COL
USJTF COL
KaliZion[BC]

PostSubject: Re: All TX Brigade members must read and follow>>>>   All TX Brigade members must read and follow>>>> EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 10:40 pm

KaliZion[BC] wrote:
Please post up here after your done with everything. Do not let me down or you will be cut. No more excuses.

I forgot to explain this one QUOTE.
This means if you say that your part of the USJTF and even wear our patches or insignia's you must be registered on the USJTF forum.

What I mean by CUT, is you will not be allowed to represent us if you dont follow our rules. This will only affect JTF members not the general community.

If you are on this forum just to play airsoft, please by all means have fun with that.
Back to top Go down
Aggressive [BC]
USJTF CPT
USJTF CPT
Aggressive [BC]

PostSubject: Re: All TX Brigade members must read and follow>>>>   All TX Brigade members must read and follow>>>> EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 11:17 pm

Responding to the last post by USJTF6

This is only my opinion here.

Maybe its just me and I am taking your response in the wrong way (doubt it) but what exactly do you mean by "or is it the requirement of "Working with others and earning your way by dedication" that scares you off?" Are you insinuating that you are lazy and lack dedication if you do not join? I can assure you that I am not and I don't.

Regarding your statement "I cant see a reason why anyone would not want to be in a group that spans 12 countries around the world with over 1200 members worldwide with such a huge battle history, and resources?" Good for you and your hard work in getting the group that big. I don't know why you airsoft but I participate in weekend battles to learn some tactics, get an adrenaline rush but most importantly to spend time with fellow airsoft buddies. That is why I am a part of this forum, to get familiar with the local airsoft community. I really do not care about any other airsofters in the other 11 countries and I really do not care about what is the proper attire and if it has the proper patches in the proper places. Like a tell my fellow airsofters all the time, your fancy clothes and fancy gear will not save your ass on the field if you can't shoot well and under pressure.

Now about this statement, "It just baffles me how people could not want to be part of this special one of a kind organization." I find this statement quite condescending. What is so confusing or puzzling about not wanting to be a part of your organization? Let me un-confuse you. Maybe I do not want what you are offering? Maybe I want to dress in the attire that I want? Maybe I don't like your scarf. Maybe I simply want to airsoft, period! Nothing confusing or puzzling about that.

This forum is a local airsoft community (for the most part) and even though it has had its ups and down, it works for me.

I was on the fence...not any more.

As I said before this is me talking but something tells me I am not the only one.

-Aggressive-
Back to top Go down
KaliZion[BC]
USJTF COL
USJTF COL
KaliZion[BC]

PostSubject: Re: All TX Brigade members must read and follow>>>>   All TX Brigade members must read and follow>>>> EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 12:02 am

Ok once again I'm not here to force anyone. Im just trying to organize a little better. And please don't take his comment on a bad note.

The MG is just trying to persuade people to join. There is no set rules that say you HAVE TOO.

Personally I like it, because I love uniformity.
I like all my team members to feel like they joined a family, and a proper code of conduct can really help the moral of some people.

I love the fact that some would fight harder to make things better if it meant RANKING them up.

For those that may not understand what I mean by that, think about it in a GAMERS POV.

Try playing COD with out ranking up.(its not the same) I like the fact that after a while you feel like the more you play and the more you practice, the more you fall in love with the GAME.

If we all go back to basics and just play when we can with small numbers and only with close friends...We will always look at another community up north and say I wish we could have games like that.

Why do you think I'm setting up for OP.Bulldog in FORT HOOD.
Bigger cities have bigger communities and bigger games....I want that for my CITY. So no one has to look at the other side, and say that the GRASS LOOKS GREENER.

These are my reasons, I hope others see things the same way.
Back to top Go down
USJTF6
USJTF MG
USJTF MG

PostSubject: Re: All TX Brigade members must read and follow>>>>   All TX Brigade members must read and follow>>>> EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 11:38 pm

Seems there is some confusion in my last post...My apologies Sad

Quote :
I really do not care about any other airsofters in the other 11 countries
Why would you not want to work with others in the sport you enjoy? Working with others around the world has been an awesome experience and ask Kal (As he has been present at some of these meetings)...Its awesome to actually talk to other members around the world and even help them with their training and events. The other thing about this is you really get to see how other cultures play the sport and share the same passions you do. Feel free to come on by one of our International Skype meetings you will have a great time.

Quote :
Like a tell my fellow airsofters all the time, your fancy clothes and fancy gear will not save your ass on the field if you can't shoot well and under pressure.
Our uniforms are worn to show freind or foe recognition, composition and location units come from, the rank of the player, and last but not least the qualifications of that player so they can be selected by commanders who if necessary to take on special missions on the fly. Also Multicam is selected as it is one of the best systems out there to keep you concealed (This will save you from being shot if the enemy cant see you).

For instance If i run up on a BC Unit I know they are from a US USJTF Chapter (US Flag and USJTF Patch..Right side), From Texas (TX Flag Left Side), Are From BC as SW Company (By their team patch on the left side), I see what rank they are to give orders to on the field by finding key leaders quickly (Center of chest), and I know their name or call sign to call them by (Nametape on their gear and on the top right of their chest).  If they get most of their team cut down and we find unit survivors since we all have a joint rank structure we can pair them under another teams command until we link them back up with their home unit. The beauty of all of this is they can do the same for any USJTF Unit as well if they need to as we all work the same. So yes there is a reason all those fancy patches go in a certain place Smile

Our organizations battle uniform is far more than a piece of cloth as each one of those things about it have a special purpose. Also your gear and equipment is the Software for you the "CPU" (Body) to operate with as if you dont have what you need a weapon will only do so much for you. But at the end of the day all the gear in the world does not replace proper training and this is something the USJTF provides hands down.

Quote :
Let me un-confuse you. Maybe I do not want what you are offering? Maybe I want to dress in the attire that I want? Maybe I don't like your scarf. Maybe I simply want to airsoft, period! Nothing confusing or puzzling about that.

We respect all players, play types, styles, and the feelings of others. At the end we respect whatever decision you would make to join or not :)As for my scarf...I dont like the damn thing either LOL.

The big thing here is the USJTF is a "Training tool" others can use to learn MILSIM Tactics, leadership, and small unit training in the sport, Its a social networking site to link up with players around the world that share a common goal and interest, and at the end of the day its a force multiplier as because we all do things the same way it allows multiple teams from multiple states to attend large scale events as a much larger joint force that is prepared even before they all step foot on the field. A lot of people get wrapped around the "Uniform stuff" and dont see the big picture of what the USJTF is really all about...

Brotherhood, Unity, professionalism, dedication, and a sense of pride in a common goal.

Apologize for the confusion but my message was in all respects just a way to bring out some of the highlights explained above.

V/r,
Brad
Back to top Go down
KaliZion[BC]
USJTF COL
USJTF COL
KaliZion[BC]

PostSubject: Re: All TX Brigade members must read and follow>>>>   All TX Brigade members must read and follow>>>> EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 1:33 am

Very well put sir, thank for following up on that. I got nothing else to say, that was perfect.
Back to top Go down
Mechanic[Seraph]
USJTF MAJ
USJTF MAJ
Mechanic[Seraph]

PostSubject: Re: All TX Brigade members must read and follow>>>>   All TX Brigade members must read and follow>>>> EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 8:42 pm

Well said!!
Back to top Go down
Shinvega323

Shinvega323

PostSubject: Re: All TX Brigade members must read and follow>>>>   All TX Brigade members must read and follow>>>> EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 5:21 pm

I haven't been on lately because I don't have internet at home. I'm sending this post from McDonalds so their internet is very slow. I'll be able to take the test when I get my internet back ,I promise! For now I'll be missing out on news unless you text me up for any updates. Sorry for my absence.

-Shin-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All TX Brigade members must read and follow>>>>   All TX Brigade members must read and follow>>>> Empty

Back to top Go down

All TX Brigade members must read and follow>>>>
Page 1 of 1