Home of the TX BRIGADE in the U.S.J.T.F.
Welcome to BAD COMPANY AIRSOFT and the TX Brigade community were everyone can join the fun.

Make sure to introduce yourself as soon as you register.

Thank You
Welcome to BAD COMPANY AIRSOFT and the TX Brigade community were everyone can join the fun.

Make sure to introduce yourself as soon as you register.

Thank You
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BIGGER SALE!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bolt[CORE]

Bolt[CORE]

BIGGER SALE!!! Empty
PostSubject: BIGGER SALE!!!   BIGGER SALE!!! EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 1:36 am

FOR SALE:

BIGGER SALE!!! FAZll69

(1) M14 ($240 obo)
Airsoft? More like chairsoft! As in, pull up a chair and have a seat while you rip into the opposition from across the field. This bad boy has heaviily upgraded internals, including a 6.01 tightbore, REAPS hopup, m120 spring, and a bunch of other radical shizz. for max range and accuracy. Ever heard of CoH Craig Harrison? No? fluffing google him, moron. This guy has the longest recorded sniper shot in history. Know which gun he used? That's fluffing right. This bad boy right here. Incredible range, sexy sexy paintjob, touched by the Gods themselves (Kalizion, God of Spare Parts to be precise). This gun is a fluffing steal at this price. Comes with a scope mount, scope, and a firm handshake from the current owner (me). Add $10 for an encouraging butt-pat. It's not gay, athletes do it all the time.
(2) A&K Dragunov ($115 obo)
I once shot a bb clean through a teammate to hit the enemy behind him. True story. Comes with 3 mags (stop calling them clips you fuckwad, what the hell is wrong with you, this isn't WWI).
(3) UTG 3-burst shotgun ($50)
Shoots three bbs at the same time. Hit three guys at once, or one guy three times if he's a massive dick, like Razorback. F that guy. Comes with three clips.
(4) Tokyo-Marui MP7 ($120)
This gun is a Tokyo Marui bro. TOKYO MARUI. Anyone who knows DICK about airsoft guns knows that a TM is worth its weight in DIAMONDS. comes with 1 mag, battery, no charger.
(5) Dboys RDW ($180)
Tired of losing? Put down your kid's walmart toys and pick up this kickass RDW. Comes with an RDW mag, PEQ battery, folding stock, and optional lap dance from Monroe. And trust me, that boy can shake it.
(6) Generic Shotgun ™ ($10)
Imagine a fat girl that nobody wants, but is super reliable and never breaks down on you. That's this gun...
(7) Generic Shotgun ™ $$$GOLD EDITION$$$ MAX_SWAG_MODEL ($15)
...Now imagine that girl is fluffing LOADED. That's this bad girl right here. Her name is Kristine, and don't you fluffing change it or I'll send CoH Craig Harrison after yo ass. You can run, but you can't hide.

Contact me at 9FIVE6-9TWO9-1FOUR5ZERO. Say "Foxtrot Alpha Gamma" so I know you're calling about the airsoft guns. If Esmeralda answers, call the cops. I told that biznitch to stop taking my phone.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/ReverendMedina
KaliZion[BC]
USJTF COL
USJTF COL
KaliZion[BC]

BIGGER SALE!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: BIGGER SALE!!!   BIGGER SALE!!! EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 10:19 am

Get this guy a fluffing medal!!! That's how you right an add.lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.badcoairsoft.com

BIGGER SALE!!!