Home of the TX BRIGADE in the U.S.J.T.F.
Welcome to BAD COMPANY AIRSOFT and the TX Brigade community were everyone can join the fun.

Make sure to introduce yourself as soon as you register.

Thank You
Welcome to BAD COMPANY AIRSOFT and the TX Brigade community were everyone can join the fun.

Make sure to introduce yourself as soon as you register.

Thank You
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

OP. Project Dawn

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Poncho (DTF)

Poncho (DTF)

OP. Project Dawn Empty
PostSubject: OP. Project Dawn   OP. Project Dawn EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 1:48 am

OK guys, sine people have been mentioning doing an OP I decided to start a write up.  I have an idea for one already, I just need some input on how you guys feel about how soon to do it and where to do it.  I plan on it being no more than 4 or 5 factions or groups.  Here is a short write up, more info to come if enough people are interested in making this happen and if a location is decided.

OP. Project Dawn

Section 20: We have received intel that the Terrorist known as Latif has been seen in New Delhi, India.  In an attempt to find him, we have run into a hostage situation with Latif’s men.  They are looking for someone named Mahmood.  It is believed that Mahmood is among the hostages. Mahmood may have information on the location of WMD’s and it is our belief that Latif will use that information to acquire them for a large scale attack.  Our primary target is Latif, though as of right now the only person who knows what he looks like is dead.  Find out who and where Latif is and bring him in. We must know what he is planning, we must find out what Project Dawn is.

Objectives:

Hostages
Section 20 operatives will be going in to try and rescue the hostages with the help of Pakistani forces. Latif is after someone named Mahmood, our best play to draw him out is to get to Mahmood first. Save as many hostages as possible and bring Mahmood in for questioning.

Chemical Weapons
We now know who Latif is and what he is planning.  We need to find his facilities and take the pieces of the VX Weapon before they can be assembled and used for Project Dawn.

Project Dawn
Back to top Go down
Taps(S.O.G)
USJTF 2LT
Taps(S.O.G)

OP. Project Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: OP. Project Dawn   OP. Project Dawn EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 1:00 am

I like it. Would this be an op soon to come or in a while?
Back to top Go down

OP. Project Dawn
Page 1 of 1