Home of the TX BRIGADE in the U.S.J.T.F.
Welcome to BAD COMPANY AIRSOFT and the TX Brigade community were everyone can join the fun.

Make sure to introduce yourself as soon as you register.

Thank You
Welcome to BAD COMPANY AIRSOFT and the TX Brigade community were everyone can join the fun.

Make sure to introduce yourself as soon as you register.

Thank You
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I Need a Weapon Fixed. I Don't Trust Green Beret.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Al-Kapwn

Al-Kapwn

I Need a Weapon Fixed. I Don't Trust Green Beret. Empty
PostSubject: I Need a Weapon Fixed. I Don't Trust Green Beret.   I Need a Weapon Fixed. I Don't Trust Green Beret. EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 10:34 pm

http://www.evike.com/product_info.php?products_id=31375

CYMA CM046 Blow Back ak47

Bought it a month ago (The damn thing has only been taken out once so there is no fluffing chance that the parts are weathered), but now it's shooting a little weird.

At first it can shoot a powerful stream of BB's straight, then the 4th BB will shoot EXTREMELY weak, even on Semi, i'll shoot a good amount of BBs on Semi then the 5th BB will shoot 100fps. It'll make a weird noise like that battery just isn't trying on that certain shot.

The barrel is squeaky clean, but there aren't any vids on this particular guns (SAFE) disassembly, so i need an expert that isn't going to charge me 40$ just to fluffing open my gun (Green Beret)

I also don't want my gun to be sent to spartan for 6, going on 7, fluffing months (Green Beret)

So if you're an expert, and know what you're doing, txt me at 956-961-6529 or call me after 3pm
Back to top Go down
Poncho (DTF)

Poncho (DTF)

PostSubject: Re: I Need a Weapon Fixed. I Don't Trust Green Beret.   I Need a Weapon Fixed. I Don't Trust Green Beret. EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 11:23 pm

Blowbacks tend to have more issues. The issue I have heard of with that gun is sometimes the blowback makes the bolt turns the hopup off when it moves. You might wanna check that out, see if there is some contact or try taping down your hopup once you have it adjusted. Make sure if you do apply a little tape to hold down the hopup, that you do not interfere with the blowback assembly.
Back to top Go down
Al-Kapwn

Al-Kapwn

PostSubject: Re: I Need a Weapon Fixed. I Don't Trust Green Beret.   I Need a Weapon Fixed. I Don't Trust Green Beret. EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 4:21 pm

Thanks, but that doesn't seem to be the problem, i need someone who knows how to safely disassemble this weapon cause i'm more than sure the problem is internal.

I really don't want to go to Green Beret.
Back to top Go down
Poncho (DTF)

Poncho (DTF)

PostSubject: Re: I Need a Weapon Fixed. I Don't Trust Green Beret.   I Need a Weapon Fixed. I Don't Trust Green Beret. EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 4:57 pm

Hmm, if it is internal could be a piston or seal issue. I do know v.3 gbs but the blowback system seems like it'd be a pain to get around.
Back to top Go down
Al-Kapwn

Al-Kapwn

PostSubject: Re: I Need a Weapon Fixed. I Don't Trust Green Beret.   I Need a Weapon Fixed. I Don't Trust Green Beret. EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 6:14 pm

Crap....i guess i'll go to my last resort.
Back to top Go down
Poncho (DTF)

Poncho (DTF)

PostSubject: Re: I Need a Weapon Fixed. I Don't Trust Green Beret.   I Need a Weapon Fixed. I Don't Trust Green Beret. EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 7:00 pm

If you want, I can look at it first before you take it to GB. If it's something I think I can work with I'll do it, if not I'll let you know.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Need a Weapon Fixed. I Don't Trust Green Beret.   I Need a Weapon Fixed. I Don't Trust Green Beret. Empty

Back to top Go down

I Need a Weapon Fixed. I Don't Trust Green Beret.
Page 1 of 1