Home of the TX BRIGADE in the U.S.J.T.F.
Welcome to BAD COMPANY AIRSOFT and the TX Brigade community were everyone can join the fun.

Make sure to introduce yourself as soon as you register.

Thank You
Welcome to BAD COMPANY AIRSOFT and the TX Brigade community were everyone can join the fun.

Make sure to introduce yourself as soon as you register.

Thank You
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Practically giving away this gun

Go down 
AuthorMessage
jtsinclair

Practically giving away this gun Empty
PostSubject: Practically giving away this gun   Practically giving away this gun EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 11:46 pm

Selling my 2013 KWA KM4 RIS because i want something for more CQB play. Enough with the chit chat here is what i have into the gun. Only been using the gun for 4months now.

KWA km4 RIS       $330 new
Magpul pts pistol gip  $35
AMP 45000 motor     $45
Madbull Blackslide Suppresor   $45
Madbull 509mm 6.03 precision inner barrel $35
H&H mossfet  $45
SHS speed gears $25
Bravo toughness piston $27
SHS piston head $13

Selling the gun for $365, Runs and shoots great. With a 7.4 lipo i can hit about 30bbs per sec and with a 11.1 lipo i can hit about 50bbs per sec. I will include a 7.4 nano tech lipo battery that is 2000 mil amps so u can basically play all day on it and also fits in the crane stock! Link to image is below. You can contact me at (956)-566-1580 my name is jordan. I can send better pics to your phone or email if asked.

Practically giving away this gun <a href=Practically giving away this gun Download_zpseb0917da" />

https://2img.net/h/i794.photobucket.com/albums/yy223/jtsinclair199/download_zpseb0917da.jpg
Back to top Go down

Practically giving away this gun
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Home of the TX BRIGADE in the U.S.J.T.F.  :: BUY & SALE :: Weapons-
Jump to: