Home of the TX BRIGADE in the U.S.J.T.F.
Welcome to BAD COMPANY AIRSOFT and the TX Brigade community were everyone can join the fun.

Make sure to introduce yourself as soon as you register.

Thank You
Welcome to BAD COMPANY AIRSOFT and the TX Brigade community were everyone can join the fun.

Make sure to introduce yourself as soon as you register.

Thank You
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Just for the sake of shooting someone.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Aggressive [BC]
USJTF CPT
USJTF CPT
Aggressive [BC]

Just for the sake of shooting someone. Empty
PostSubject: Just for the sake of shooting someone.   Just for the sake of shooting someone. EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 10:00 am

Who would be up for some airsoft action at the Drop Zone this Saturday (Oct. 26th)? No Fee, no dress code, just a massive force on force capture the flag or Infection type game. Just for the sake of getting the RGV airsofters together.
Back to top Go down
Mother W44 (TT)
USJTF OPR
Mother W44 (TT)

PostSubject: Re: Just for the sake of shooting someone.   Just for the sake of shooting someone. EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 7:23 pm

Time ? im up to it.
Back to top Go down
Papi

PostSubject: Re: Just for the sake of shooting someone.   Just for the sake of shooting someone. EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 8:25 pm

I'm up for it also
Back to top Go down
Aggressive [BC]
USJTF CPT
USJTF CPT
Aggressive [BC]

PostSubject: Re: Just for the sake of shooting someone.   Just for the sake of shooting someone. EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 10:01 pm

I wanted to do this for Saturday but there is a similar thing planned for at the same place but on Sunday not Saturday. I would still be willing to go if enough people go. Sunday is harder for me to head out to that area. I guess I will open a new Post to gauge interest for a Saturday gathering.
Back to top Go down
Alcatraz N-6 TT
USJTF OPR
Alcatraz N-6 TT

PostSubject: Re: Just for the sake of shooting someone.   Just for the sake of shooting someone. EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 10:05 pm

Well the game I had planned might not happen, go ahead and put this for saturday, Im all in.
Back to top Go down
Aggressive [BC]
USJTF CPT
USJTF CPT
Aggressive [BC]

PostSubject: Re: Just for the sake of shooting someone.   Just for the sake of shooting someone. EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 11:01 pm

There is still a similar OP planned for this Sunday there. It was originally made for Saturday but it was moved to Sunday as not to interfere with the local fields. I think we should post up to see if enough of us will go on Saturday.
Back to top Go down
Papi

PostSubject: Re: Just for the sake of shooting someone.   Just for the sake of shooting someone. EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 2:49 pm

I'm willing to go me and 2 other people maybe 4 if I have extra guns to lend
Back to top Go down
Ripcord [S.S.D]

Ripcord [S.S.D]

PostSubject: saturdays game   Just for the sake of shooting someone. EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 11:09 pm

is the game still on? and if so at what time?
Back to top Go down
Aggressive [BC]
USJTF CPT
USJTF CPT
Aggressive [BC]

PostSubject: Re: Just for the sake of shooting someone.   Just for the sake of shooting someone. EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 11:35 pm

It appears that it is not due to the fact that most are going to the Drop Zone BUT on Sunday at 11am.
Back to top Go down
Papi

PostSubject: Re: Just for the sake of shooting someone.   Just for the sake of shooting someone. EmptySat Oct 26, 2013 11:38 am

So theres a game going on sunday? How many people are going?
Back to top Go down
Aggressive [BC]
USJTF CPT
USJTF CPT
Aggressive [BC]

PostSubject: Re: Just for the sake of shooting someone.   Just for the sake of shooting someone. EmptySat Oct 26, 2013 12:07 pm

There appears to be about 15+ people showing up (that have said they are going) but perhaps more that will just show up.  If you want to stay informed on all airsoft action in the RGV look into joining the following groups on Facebook. Those groups along with this forum have the latest up to date RGV info on OPs and gear sales.

Delta Task Force

South Texas Airsoft Group

Airsoft Games/Gear Sales/Questions/ETC
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just for the sake of shooting someone.   Just for the sake of shooting someone. Empty

Back to top Go down

Just for the sake of shooting someone.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Home of the TX BRIGADE in the U.S.J.T.F.  :: EVENTS :: Operations-
Jump to: