Home of the TX BRIGADE in the U.S.J.T.F.
Welcome to BAD COMPANY AIRSOFT and the TX Brigade community were everyone can join the fun.

Make sure to introduce yourself as soon as you register.

Thank You
Welcome to BAD COMPANY AIRSOFT and the TX Brigade community were everyone can join the fun.

Make sure to introduce yourself as soon as you register.

Thank You
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Why aren't Arm Cannons a big thing?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DictatingMachine

Why aren't Arm Cannons a big thing? Empty
PostSubject: Why aren't Arm Cannons a big thing?   Why aren't Arm Cannons a big thing? EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 10:05 pm

Before I am attacked. I am new to airsoft I don't know much and I have only played paintball. But I am a video game person and Arm Cannons seem like a fun thing to play with. So my question is why doesn't anybody sell them? Just think about how mobile you will be you could crouch run, or lie down without your gun getting in the way. You would be a ninja and be able to attack anybody mid range. How about this what if the arm cannon was a sub machine gun. Like an uzi Hit's about 50 ft accurate. it is decent mid range but it's more of a spray and pray gun to surpress and be mobile. Would you guys buy something like that. Walk me through I am new. Any comments?
Back to top Go down
KaliZion[BC]
USJTF COL
USJTF COL
KaliZion[BC]

PostSubject: Re: Why aren't Arm Cannons a big thing?   Why aren't Arm Cannons a big thing? EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 11:41 pm

No one is goIng to attack you lol, we like creative ideas. The only thing about something like that would probably be reloading. But the biggest issue is that everyone is in a soldier mentality and that's where Airsoft revanue comes from. Not a lot of poeple play futuristic game play. So no one in the market pushes for things like that. I mean why not make the alien pulse rifle from the marines. That was a bad ass gun. And they already make a drop in kit for it. Then our next step is building the aliens to chase us. Lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.badcoairsoft.com
DictatingMachine

PostSubject: Re: Why aren't Arm Cannons a big thing?   Why aren't Arm Cannons a big thing? EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 11:50 pm

Well I am glad I won't get attacked. Glad to hear that you guys like creative ideas. You can never be to safe on the internet. Some people can say some really mean stuff if they don't like your comment. And since I am new to the group I didn't know what type of crowd is here but good to know. I feel welcomed lol. So you think a alien plan rifle is better to buy or more likely to sell? Never thought of alien weapons sounds fun. Or at least will look cool.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why aren't Arm Cannons a big thing?   Why aren't Arm Cannons a big thing? Empty

Back to top Go down

Why aren't Arm Cannons a big thing?
Page 1 of 1