Home of the TX BRIGADE in the U.S.J.T.F.
Welcome to BAD COMPANY AIRSOFT and the TX Brigade community were everyone can join the fun.

Make sure to introduce yourself as soon as you register.

Thank You
Welcome to BAD COMPANY AIRSOFT and the TX Brigade community were everyone can join the fun.

Make sure to introduce yourself as soon as you register.

Thank You
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Why did YOU stop playing airsoft? post your answers.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Hollywood(S.O.G)
USJTF CPT
USJTF CPT
Hollywood(S.O.G)

Why did YOU stop playing airsoft? post your answers. Empty
PostSubject: Why did YOU stop playing airsoft? post your answers.   Why did YOU stop playing airsoft? post your answers. EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 5:51 pm

we all know that the airsoft activity has significantly decreased the past 6-8 months, and this is so you can tell everyone why?
this isn't so we can rain on you with criticism on your decision but simply to know why is it that airsofters have left the battlefield?
what do we need to make a comeback perhaps
post up suggestions
Back to top Go down
Aggressive [BC]
USJTF CPT
USJTF CPT
Aggressive [BC]

PostSubject: Re: Why did YOU stop playing airsoft? post your answers.   Why did YOU stop playing airsoft? post your answers. EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 12:01 pm

I realized that most players do not share the same reasons for playing as I do. I do it for the practice of tactics and the semi simulation of real world scenarios. I do not care for rules or guidelines regarding uniforms, gear or what type of weapon you need to have. In the real world the aggressor will not give two shits about what you have on your body or armed with. I have seen over the years that most players show up at fields to show off their gear and their "high speed, low drag" attachments. Too much emphasizes is put on how you look and not on what you know or learned regarding on the field survival. These same people try to compensate their lack of knowledge of tactics or lack of decent shape by getting high rate of fire and high feet per second weapons. I understand that this does not include every one but there are many. I respect the ones that go out there to have fun and are obvious about it by wearing costumes and such but I guess what I am saying is that what I aim to to get out of airsofting is obviously different then other people.....so my search continues.
Back to top Go down
Mechanic[Seraph]
USJTF MAJ
USJTF MAJ
Mechanic[Seraph]

PostSubject: Re: Why did YOU stop playing airsoft? post your answers.   Why did YOU stop playing airsoft? post your answers. EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 1:10 am

Well said Agressive, we'll said!
Back to top Go down
KaliZion[BC]
USJTF COL
USJTF COL
KaliZion[BC]

PostSubject: Re: Why did YOU stop playing airsoft? post your answers.   Why did YOU stop playing airsoft? post your answers. EmptyFri Feb 28, 2014 7:31 pm

I still dont mind that this forum walls echo, new OPs are coming and the locations are once in a life time. So no worries my friends. We are good for now.

Have a nice day and get ready very soon for something unbelievable.
Back to top Go down
http://www.badcoairsoft.com
Mechanic[Seraph]
USJTF MAJ
USJTF MAJ
Mechanic[Seraph]

PostSubject: Re: Why did YOU stop playing airsoft? post your answers.   Why did YOU stop playing airsoft? post your answers. EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 1:06 am

Looking forward to it Colonel!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why did YOU stop playing airsoft? post your answers.   Why did YOU stop playing airsoft? post your answers. Empty

Back to top Go down

Why did YOU stop playing airsoft? post your answers.
Page 1 of 1