Home of the TX BRIGADE in the U.S.J.T.F.
Welcome to BAD COMPANY AIRSOFT and the TX Brigade community were everyone can join the fun.

Make sure to introduce yourself as soon as you register.

Thank You
Welcome to BAD COMPANY AIRSOFT and the TX Brigade community were everyone can join the fun.

Make sure to introduce yourself as soon as you register.

Thank You
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I need a weapon

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
corruption[B.O.A.]

I need a weapon Empty
PostSubject: I need a weapon   I need a weapon EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 6:44 pm

anyone sellin a sniper rifle? range: 420-550fps
doesn't matter if it's bolt action or aeg, just want somethin that shoots farther than most an accurate too.
Back to top Go down
Ecks(PMC)

Ecks(PMC)

I need a weapon Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need a weapon   I need a weapon EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 8:30 pm

my friend oxide is selling his echo 1 asr with three mags, a bipod, a real steal scope (that is worth more than $150), and
installed a 6.03 tight bore.

message me or oxide for more info
Back to top Go down
Oxide

Oxide

I need a weapon Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need a weapon   I need a weapon EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 9:20 pm

Alright first I should mention that this should probably be in the buy and sale section, but whatever.

I'm selling an Echo 1 ASR with bipod, three magazines, a 6.01 tight bore barrel, the original barrel, and an adjustable 3-9X40 scope. Here's a link to the one sold at Airsoft GI:
http://www.airsoftgi.com/product_info.php?products_id=6572

The gun is worth $115, the scope is worth $60, and the barrel is worth $43. The gun has had less then 500 rounds through it and only seen one major game. I'll sell it for $175, but am willing to negotiate.

IMPORTANT!!!!-> When installing the tight bore I accidently tore the hopup bucking(which is worth about $8 bucks). This means that hopup won't work until the bucking is replaced, BUT a replacement bucking should be coming in at Green Beret soon so the problem could be easily fixed.

If you're interested just send me a message.

Last edited by Oxide on Thu Oct 07, 2010 9:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Blaze (ODA-205)

Blaze (ODA-205)

I need a weapon Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need a weapon   I need a weapon EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 10:48 pm

I have a AGM VSR-10 that is shooting 400 fps. It has good range but i have not used anything heavier than a 0.28g which gave it pretty decent range. I also have a NCStar scope that i am willing to sell. $85 for gun and scope.
Back to top Go down
corruption[B.O.A.]

I need a weapon Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need a weapon   I need a weapon EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 11:28 pm

the vsr sounds good, not to pricey n I have to admit, I am a little short on money but I'll look into both guns, they both sound like good deals, thanks guys just give me a little time to sort my things out n see how much I can get my hands on
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I need a weapon Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need a weapon   I need a weapon Empty

Back to top Go down

I need a weapon
Page 1 of 1