Home of the TX BRIGADE in the U.S.J.T.F.
Welcome to BAD COMPANY AIRSOFT and the TX Brigade community were everyone can join the fun.

Make sure to introduce yourself as soon as you register.

Thank You
Welcome to BAD COMPANY AIRSOFT and the TX Brigade community were everyone can join the fun.

Make sure to introduce yourself as soon as you register.

Thank You
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

paintball and airsoft

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Taps(S.O.G)
USJTF 2LT
Taps(S.O.G)

paintball and airsoft Empty
PostSubject: paintball and airsoft   paintball and airsoft EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 1:30 am

ok guys...heres the deal, i come from paintball. I love it with all my heart. So it hurts to see people say it sucks because of this and that, especially with the clown thing. I dont compare the two , because well ,you really cant do it that fair. Paintball is faster, shorter games, and people that think its just gun and run, thats not true. It takes alot of communication to play well, as well as strategy. Airsoft is WAY more realistic than paintball and i think thats mainly because of the ammo. Now you can find some pretty decent paintball MARKERS for 200, but for a professional paintball gun its about 1000 more or less. I love airsoft too , but i havent really played that much. so guys dont dish on paintball unless youved played how i have. thats all i want, for paintball and airsoft to be friends not foes. And really , they (the players) arnt that different to airsoft players. So please, after you play for over 2 years , and know ALOT of people, then judge paintball.

Thank you - Fantini
Back to top Go down
Anahilator[BH]

Anahilator[BH]

paintball and airsoft Empty
PostSubject: Re: paintball and airsoft   paintball and airsoft EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 5:29 am

You are right, who are we to judge a sport or hobby that someone likes/loves. If that's what makes you happy or keeps your blood pumping go for it. I'm tired of people judging others because of their background, and the ones who have the superiority complex. Let's stop the bashing and comparison about which one is better, and just let things be.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/wrestlerchick_110

paintball and airsoft
Page 1 of 1