Home of the TX BRIGADE in the U.S.J.T.F.
Welcome to BAD COMPANY AIRSOFT and the TX Brigade community were everyone can join the fun.

Make sure to introduce yourself as soon as you register.

Thank You
Welcome to BAD COMPANY AIRSOFT and the TX Brigade community were everyone can join the fun.

Make sure to introduce yourself as soon as you register.

Thank You
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Want your own BASE for TEAM..........Click Here

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
KaliZion[BC]
USJTF COL
USJTF COL
KaliZion[BC]

Want your own BASE for TEAM..........Click Here Empty
PostSubject: Want your own BASE for TEAM..........Click Here   Want your own BASE for TEAM..........Click Here EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 4:00 am

I just wanted to announce that MODERN WARZONE is really coming together...All day yesterday Razorback, Chapel, Domino, Trigger, and I have been working non-stop, and have complete our build of the BAD COMPANY BASE. It is in the Center of the Field.

I have recently ask Ruthless if he thinks it would be a good idea to speak to the Cpts and let them SAVE MONEY on there own to BUILD THERE OWN A.O.(Area of Operation)

Think about it guys if I charged 10 and you bring 10 people on one Saturday that would be a total of $100. Not a lot you can do with a $100. But if your team showed up with $200. Then I can use that money to make them there own area. By doing this they can get there own BASE. And because they did this on there own, they showed me that they want to improve there side of the field. So this will give them a FREEBIE entry at the field.

Its as if you spend money on you entrance anyway. But now you got something to show for.
BC will be pitching in this coming Saturday so they can get more things added to there base. If you guys feel that you want your own A.O. then POST UP HOW MUCH YOUR TEAM WOULD LIKE TO PITCH IN. Then I will take care of drawing things out so your A.O. can match your UNIFORM and TEAM.

I GUARANTEE you that after you see what we did with BC new base everyone will want there own.
I also thought of including vehicles to every base but that will come by faster if that team makes arrangement with me.

So far I have collected extra things for the field that will really help build the next base(1967 Jeep, Trailer House, Aluminum sheets, Sandbags, PVC Missile, Satellite Dishes and other small things).
First team to set something up with me will have first choice on were they want theres to be.

Thank you for reading and here are some examples on what I want to build next.

Prices for Material
Wood studs are $1.87 each
Plywood $20.00 each
Sandbag $0.50 each

Just in the first picture bellow there is over $150.00 worth of material. So this is a quick example on how much it takes to build anything on OUR field.(MODERN WARZONE)
Want your own BASE for TEAM..........Click Here 47361910

Want your own BASE for TEAM..........Click Here Camp0010

Want your own BASE for TEAM..........Click Here 06111311

Want your own BASE for TEAM..........Click Here Sandba10

Want your own BASE for TEAM..........Click Here Milita10

Want your own BASE for TEAM..........Click Here 436d9e10

PS. Once again BC Promises and always delivers.

Thank you and God Bless
Cpt. KaliZion
Back to top Go down
http://www.badcoairsoft.com
Trigger[BC]

Trigger[BC]

PostSubject: Re: Want your own BASE for TEAM..........Click Here   Want your own BASE for TEAM..........Click Here EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 4:23 am

True dat man lets do it
Back to top Go down
whiteman UV
Admin
whiteman UV

PostSubject: Re: Want your own BASE for TEAM..........Click Here   Want your own BASE for TEAM..........Click Here EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 6:58 pm

ill get in touch with you after Christmas buddy.
Back to top Go down
KaliZion[BC]
USJTF COL
USJTF COL
KaliZion[BC]

PostSubject: Re: Want your own BASE for TEAM..........Click Here   Want your own BASE for TEAM..........Click Here EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 6:35 am

On Tuesday or Wednesday we will be back at the field building more things for our base.
Any team that wishes to join us is more then welcome to.

I will also perches an new camera so ill will get new pics of the field.
You will be surprise with what we have built.

I hope everyone enjoyed there Holiday weekend.
I hope to see you guys after the new year, so we can start planning that trip to Harwood.
Back to top Go down
http://www.badcoairsoft.com
Tbag(FAIT)

Tbag(FAIT)

PostSubject: Re: Want your own BASE for TEAM..........Click Here   Want your own BASE for TEAM..........Click Here EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 11:09 pm

sounds great ! ! ! = ) im up for it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Want your own BASE for TEAM..........Click Here   Want your own BASE for TEAM..........Click Here Empty

Back to top Go down

Want your own BASE for TEAM..........Click Here
Page 1 of 1