Home of the TX BRIGADE in the U.S.J.T.F.
Welcome to BAD COMPANY AIRSOFT and the TX Brigade community were everyone can join the fun.

Make sure to introduce yourself as soon as you register.

Thank You
Welcome to BAD COMPANY AIRSOFT and the TX Brigade community were everyone can join the fun.

Make sure to introduce yourself as soon as you register.

Thank You
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

OPERATION FIRST STRIKE APRIL 30 2011 COMING

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
RUTHLESS [B.O.A]

RUTHLESS [B.O.A]

OPERATION FIRST STRIKE   APRIL 30 2011 COMING  Empty
PostSubject: OPERATION FIRST STRIKE APRIL 30 2011 COMING    OPERATION FIRST STRIKE   APRIL 30 2011 COMING  EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 1:30 am

INTELL

NATO FORCES: ARMY RANGERS, MARINES, BRITISH FORCES, UNIFORMS FULL SET: ACU, MULTICAM, DESERT. MARPAT

Terrorist will be known as AQIM CRUSADERS, UNIFORMS BLACK SHIRTS & WOODLAND OR ALL WOODLAND, ALL BLACK , OD GREEN

SETTING: NORTH AFRICA

Intelligence was gathered that a group known as the AQIM CRUSADERS have been involve in numerous kidnappings and terrorist activities.Now we have data that assures they have control of and unknown mass destruction weapon. Also discovered, plots to kidnap high ranking officials and bomb several embassy buildings in North Africa.

Nato has launched an operation to clear all those threats. Known as "OPERATION FIRST STRIKE"

STAY ALERT FOR FURTHER INSTRUCTIONS!

--

B.O.A.

Posts: 58 civilians are living in fear and are growing inpatient with their government. The AQIM CRUSADERS need to be neutralized before a whole civilian uprising and many lives are lost.

Nato has launched an operation to clear all those threats know as "OPERATION FIRST STRIKE"

COME JOIN US PREPAIR IN ADVANCE. WE ARE GONNA MAKE IT BIG..

Back to top Go down
http://BLACKOPS956.WEBS.COM
KaliZion[BC]
USJTF COL
USJTF COL
KaliZion[BC]

PostSubject: Re: OPERATION FIRST STRIKE APRIL 30 2011 COMING    OPERATION FIRST STRIKE   APRIL 30 2011 COMING  EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 2:09 am

Alraight you heard the man...Get your things together.
Its going to be a Bumpy ride.
Back to top Go down
http://www.badcoairsoft.com
RED (BC)
USJTF 1SG
RED (BC)

PostSubject: Hey   OPERATION FIRST STRIKE   APRIL 30 2011 COMING  EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 2:25 am

Anything but woodland pb Suspect
Back to top Go down
RUTHLESS [B.O.A]

RUTHLESS [B.O.A]

PostSubject: Re: OPERATION FIRST STRIKE APRIL 30 2011 COMING    OPERATION FIRST STRIKE   APRIL 30 2011 COMING  EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 11:21 pm

The day is aproaching and it coming fast.. this will be one crazy ride.. we are expecting alot of people . we have made many new addons to the field.
Back to top Go down
http://BLACKOPS956.WEBS.COM
KaliZion[BC]
USJTF COL
USJTF COL
KaliZion[BC]

PostSubject: Re: OPERATION FIRST STRIKE APRIL 30 2011 COMING    OPERATION FIRST STRIKE   APRIL 30 2011 COMING  EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 3:58 am

Still No word on me being able to attend? Because if I wont I need to know that way I can set something up at my grounds.
No disrespect to you but I will not be stuck at home while everyone is out playing.

Especially after announcing that this is my business and I must attend to it. I have already put it aside twice this month in order to show your community how well we can play and resolved previous problems, but I will not be able to complete my goal of building STAC's primary field if I dont have it open.

Im pretty sure anyone can agree with me on that.

You also know that they only way I allow people to even post up events on my forum is obvious that we have a mutual agreement that we help each other out. But I cant say that this will be one of them.

Next step is up to you guys...In the mien time I will see what I can do from my side.

Thank you and see you next time.
Back to top Go down
ValleyRangers

ValleyRangers

PostSubject: Re: OPERATION FIRST STRIKE APRIL 30 2011 COMING    OPERATION FIRST STRIKE   APRIL 30 2011 COMING  EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 9:48 pm

It was Laredo Airsoft understanding that STAC teams were allowed to play, and that only the one individual that was on the banned list couldn't?
That was what the South Tx TASO Rep and other Council members told us.
Back to top Go down
KaliZion[BC]
USJTF COL
USJTF COL
KaliZion[BC]

PostSubject: Re: OPERATION FIRST STRIKE APRIL 30 2011 COMING    OPERATION FIRST STRIKE   APRIL 30 2011 COMING  EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 11:14 pm

Operation First Strike is for everyone in the TCA and they have invited the STAC community. I personally am not allowed to be there but I will show my full support and will be remodeling on that day.

So all those that would like to attend feel free to do so.
I am not the leader of STAC and will not hold anyone back from playing.

As for my field I must be in attendance and show the field owners that I am working on it in order to keep them happy.

So everyone have a good time and like I always say "ALWAYS CALL YOUR SHOT".

Back to top Go down
Anahilator[BH]

Anahilator[BH]

PostSubject: Re: OPERATION FIRST STRIKE APRIL 30 2011 COMING    OPERATION FIRST STRIKE   APRIL 30 2011 COMING  EmptySun May 01, 2011 4:25 am

Hey, I was wondering how this Op. went, and why people are blaming Kal for S.T.A.C. not showing up? It is verbally stated and noted on this forum that he was not allowed to go, and he did say that anyone was free to show up if they wanted to. I, on the other hand, said that I wasn't going to go or support any event where he wasn't allowed, so if gossip flew to people's ears, I just want to clarify that it was me.

With that said, all of you that are harassing him again, get off his back, and just admit that some people just didn't want to go, and that doesn't mean it's his fault. We are a community, but every captain makes their own decisions based on their teams best interests.

Enough, is enough. No matter how hard he tries, it's never enough. I, with the rest of us, realize how things are, and we as able-human beings, make our own decisions. KaliZion was working on Modern Warzone(a legit business with insurance), while your game was going on, the field was closed down so we could do maintenance on it, it was only 5 of us and we managed to build four new buildings. He closed down at Ruthless' request this way no one could use Kal's field as an excuse not to go, so I want to know what seems to be the problem? As far as we know, it was a good game, once again I ask, what was the problem?

Note: Any disrespectful or out of line comments will be deleted.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/wrestlerchick_110
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OPERATION FIRST STRIKE APRIL 30 2011 COMING    OPERATION FIRST STRIKE   APRIL 30 2011 COMING  Empty

Back to top Go down

OPERATION FIRST STRIKE APRIL 30 2011 COMING
Page 1 of 1