Home of the TX BRIGADE in the U.S.J.T.F.
Welcome to BAD COMPANY AIRSOFT and the TX Brigade community were everyone can join the fun.

Make sure to introduce yourself as soon as you register.

Thank You
Welcome to BAD COMPANY AIRSOFT and the TX Brigade community were everyone can join the fun.

Make sure to introduce yourself as soon as you register.

Thank You
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

AAR For Black Hawk Down

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gamble [BC]

AAR For Black Hawk Down Empty
PostSubject: AAR For Black Hawk Down   AAR For Black Hawk Down EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 2:59 pm

Well lets just say it went down like this:

To start off the day the game would start late due to the fact that most of the forces had not show up yet. The game was to start at 10:00 am and was not able to start til 10:30 or so, not too bad but during the long line to chrono the saftey briefing was going on. Needless to say everyone was trying to listen and hear what they could amoung their own conversations as well as the instructions given while chronoing.

First round was good we had a lot of people to shoot at, I think the overall count was like 262, there were some minor issues as far as some rullings went. The boundries we were to stay in were the small road on the east side of the city to the west side where the safety net was. Unfortunately I didn't realize this til I had already moved into the tree line on the east side trying to do a small flank. Like I said above I was trying to chrono as well as listen to the safety brief. During this round there was a lot of confussion going on as far as the missions we had to complete. We later found out that the Somalians demonstrated a walk off. There was some kind of heated arguement between the field owner and the commander of the Somalians. So needless to say many people left that day before the first round was over.

The second round would consist of switching sides and playing the role of the Somalians. All we would have to do is stop the rangers from completeing any of their missions. After realizing that the rangers would never reach the city without help we (Bad Company) decided to switch sides back to the rangers to help them. Once on the other side we found out there still was no commander so we decided to take command and tried to finish the fight. Unfortunatly we ended up losing because we just didn't have enough people to make a strong push back. Oh and Trigger slept through this round lol.

I enjoyed playing the day games but I cannot speak of the night games. I did not stay for it for that you would have to as Kalizion and the rest of the guys that were there.

I would give this OP a 6 out of 10 because of the fact that it ended up the way it did, people walking off, the refs were not as familiar with airsoft as we would have liked but they got the job done, and the planning of the overall senario.
Back to top Go down
Gamble [BC]

PostSubject: Re: AAR For Black Hawk Down   AAR For Black Hawk Down EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 3:08 pm

This is another link for an AAR as well as some honorable mention for BC

http://www.lonestarairsoft.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11813
Back to top Go down
KaliZion[BC]
USJTF COL
USJTF COL
KaliZion[BC]

PostSubject: Re: AAR For Black Hawk Down   AAR For Black Hawk Down EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 6:34 am

As a normal player I can see that this OP was not well put together and of course all the problems that happened, made the game even worst. Most people have already given it a 5 of 10. But to me it wasn't about the game at all. The fun was just leaving on a trip with your friends and having a good time meeting new people and making new friends.

I would personally like to thank a couple of people, and also tell you guys some of our stories of this particular event.

Danger- for hanging out and keeping us company(Bad Company)lol. We'll come up with a better nickname next time we see you, and yes you are Bad Company. PS. I can't wait to see what your M416 is going to look like.

Gene aka Shadowcat- for his advice and words of wisdom, no one has ever given me better advice and shown me a different point of view about airsoft like you did sir, I'll be looking forward to playing by your side one of these days. Also for a well played game, it's been so long since I have a enjoyed an Op.

Crawford-thank you for showing me respect, it was really nice to meet you in person. I'm truly sorry about what happened at the event, but I'm glad that I got to talk to you, and once again thank you for giving me the benefit of the doubt when rumors got to your ears and hearing my side of the story. I now know that you understand better than anyone else what I went through.

Grimace & ODG-Thanks for your kind words and I'll take you on your invitation, we will be honored to play with you guys any day.

Team Seraph-For really sticking with us and showing us hospitality. Congratulations on your teammate for winning that rifle. Make sure you get all your boys on this site.

My Team-Once again guys, we did it!! We went and we conquered. Thanks to all my teammates that went and proved themselves that we are an honorable team and threw all those rumors and lies out the window.

To all those that wished us good luck, Thank you for your good wishes.

Now for the high lights of the game,(STAC members that went). This is why I give this OP 8 of 10.

1. Making a leap of faith...Seraph member ran full speed and DARTED in to a window(3 by 4 ft) on the BLACK HAWK just to save the pilots.(G3 winner)

2. BC Blowing up the Helis after extractions. And pulling off most Objectives.

3. Setting a good example to all those kids that rushed up with us.

4. Having the BC headquarters turning into the RANGER HQ...in a sense, we kept on inviting everyone to hang out with us at our Room.

5. Running our Tracer Units on the night game made things so much cooler...Everyone of us was firing tracer rounds out of the building, it look just like STAR WARS.

6. Chapel going into the BC Hall of Fame with his distraction and pistol technique. He by himself took over a tower and took out 5 Op For, with his SIDEARM. Good Job bro.

7. Before the switch I winded up messing around and climbed on the HELI and pertend to FLY IT....THEN BLAMED TRIGGER FOR CRASHING. lol all in good fun.

8. After seeing the Op Force taking a beating from Pre-Rangers, BC tried convincing them in to give them a chance...But since no one wanted to listen, BC just walked on the other side and took over COMMAND, and winded up having a chance help them into the CITY. It was 120 vs 30 so what do you think I said "If I wanted to shoot fish in a barrel, I would of stayed at home" right after I said "BC LOVES A CHALLENGE". -KaliZIon. Lets Do this....

Hopefully the rest of the film that we are putting together will really show you how insane this event was.

Thank you and see you soon.
Cpt. KaliZion

Back to top Go down
http://www.badcoairsoft.com
Mongoose

PostSubject: Re: AAR For Black Hawk Down   AAR For Black Hawk Down EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 6:29 pm

I want to extend a thank you to Bad Company. I was one of the platoon comanders and I have to say, you guys were awesome. You went hard the whole time and played for the team and not just for yourselves.

I don't know which one of you it was that said it to me, but it was my favorite quote of the day. I was rallying some men for a big push down the south west side and said "you guys are Bad Company right?"
and one of you said "Yes sir, How do you want us to die?"
That is freaking awesome and the kind of spirit we needed to in the game. Thanks guys, look forward to seeing ya'll out at another game.

Mongoose
Houston Airsoft
Texas Ghostriders
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AAR For Black Hawk Down   AAR For Black Hawk Down Empty

Back to top Go down

AAR For Black Hawk Down
Page 1 of 1