Home of the TX BRIGADE in the U.S.J.T.F.
Welcome to BAD COMPANY AIRSOFT and the TX Brigade community were everyone can join the fun.

Make sure to introduce yourself as soon as you register.

Thank You
Welcome to BAD COMPANY AIRSOFT and the TX Brigade community were everyone can join the fun.

Make sure to introduce yourself as soon as you register.

Thank You
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BC and STAC hosting a game at MODERN WARZONE(2-19-11)

Go down 
+8
Black Diamond (SOARD)
Bullet UV-Soard
RED (BC)
Buddha[PMC]
Victa
Oxide
CHAPEL[BC]
KaliZion[BC]
12 posters
AuthorMessage
KaliZion[BC]
USJTF COL
USJTF COL
KaliZion[BC]

BC and STAC hosting a game at MODERN WARZONE(2-19-11) Empty
PostSubject: BC and STAC hosting a game at MODERN WARZONE(2-19-11)   BC and STAC hosting a game at MODERN WARZONE(2-19-11) EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 7:07 pm

I had great time playing this last weekend with BOA and the ODA boys.
I hope to have a game set up for this coming Saturday and Want to INVITE EVERYONE to play with us.

This a STAC game so I need the CPT's to Reply and Post.
I want to make this game happen and I want everyone to join us.
If RULES need to be change to accommodate new teams thats fine by me.

This game is going to be made to RAISE money for the INSURANCE of our field.
I will be working on renovating the field and adding new thing to it.

Please understand everyone that all my earnings always go to the FIELD and FIELD owner. I have yet to make a Profit. Other then having you guys have fun on my grounds.

So these are the RULES.

It will be a game that will include 3 groups, a FRIENDLY Element(ARMY), A MILITIA Group, and a DEVASTATING third party that can easily turn on you(CONTRACTOR).

This will be a Charity game to better our field and only will ask for your GENEROUS DONATIONS.
We will try to raise as much as we can so we can finally host bigger events on our grounds.(This game will be play at your own risk, but we will still have waivers to sign.)

Teams that wish to be the CONTRACTOR can be in a GROUP OF 6 or 7 Operators. You will have acses to the JEEP. But will not be able to drive.(JEEP CAN ONLY BE USED BY A STAFF DRIVER AND WILL NOT TAKE SIDES. 5MPH is as FAST as it can GO)
There will be a late AAR in The HORSEMAN'S Grill and Saloon. Only Adult can drink, everyone else can sip on there SODA.
Food is great and you can even try our BAD CO BURGER...lol yes their is a Burger named after us.

Time: 9:30am

INVITATIONS GO OUT TO.

Bad Company
BC-PMC
Black Hearts
Black Ops
FAIT
Gunz4Hire
Minions
ODA
Renegade Battalion
Seraph
SOARD-UV
S.S.D.
Uncomman Valor

Teams were announced in alphabetical order but would like to invite anyone else to join us.

Make sure to bring 4 main things.
Eye Protection(mouth guard recommended)
Weapon
Dead Rag(Red in Color)
Water

Lets get ready to have good time.
CPT's Please Post up your attendance.
I hope everyone can join us and show us the same support we have shown you.

Cpt KaliZion OUT

Back to top Go down
http://www.badcoairsoft.com
CHAPEL[BC]

CHAPEL[BC]

PostSubject: Re: BC and STAC hosting a game at MODERN WARZONE(2-19-11)   BC and STAC hosting a game at MODERN WARZONE(2-19-11) EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 9:28 pm

I'm not a capt.... just wanna say kal I think its pimp how you are changing and molding games to ensure the enjoyment of others awesome Bro! And evryone let's go out there and make this happen. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Oxide

Oxide

PostSubject: Re: BC and STAC hosting a game at MODERN WARZONE(2-19-11)   BC and STAC hosting a game at MODERN WARZONE(2-19-11) EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 9:35 pm

Me and the PMC's should show up for the fundraiser. Contractors use the jeep? That sounds familiar... What did PMC stand for again? Private Military Something........ something that started with C. Hmm, I can't remember. Should be a fun game though.

[Edit]: (I'm hinting that we'll play as the contractors.)

Last edited by Oxide [PMC] on Thu Feb 17, 2011 11:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Victa

Victa

PostSubject: Re: BC and STAC hosting a game at MODERN WARZONE(2-19-11)   BC and STAC hosting a game at MODERN WARZONE(2-19-11) EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 11:01 pm

yeah sounds nice cant wait for this game
Back to top Go down
Oxide

Oxide

PostSubject: Re: BC and STAC hosting a game at MODERN WARZONE(2-19-11)   BC and STAC hosting a game at MODERN WARZONE(2-19-11) EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 11:19 pm

Ya know Kal, you only need 2 more posts to reach 500.
Back to top Go down
Buddha[PMC]

PostSubject: Re: BC and STAC hosting a game at MODERN WARZONE(2-19-11)   BC and STAC hosting a game at MODERN WARZONE(2-19-11) EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 11:37 pm

So how much money should i bring and Cpt. Oxide im sorry i didnt get to play for 3 saturdays coz i got caught up with familyy matter and Switch ordered the pants for me so it should come in about 3 weeks.
Back to top Go down
Oxide

Oxide

PostSubject: Re: BC and STAC hosting a game at MODERN WARZONE(2-19-11)   BC and STAC hosting a game at MODERN WARZONE(2-19-11) EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 12:29 am

That's understandable, and please let Switch know, I will powerwash his driveway for the price of minimum wage.
Back to top Go down
RED (BC)
USJTF 1SG
RED (BC)

PostSubject: hey   BC and STAC hosting a game at MODERN WARZONE(2-19-11) EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 2:18 pm

im down besides im tired of playin at the same field

Need somthing new lol
Back to top Go down
KaliZion[BC]
USJTF COL
USJTF COL
KaliZion[BC]

PostSubject: Re: BC and STAC hosting a game at MODERN WARZONE(2-19-11)   BC and STAC hosting a game at MODERN WARZONE(2-19-11) EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 5:57 pm

After having a conversation with someone....they told me that even a donation is still considered a for PROFIT GAME. So best way to put just collect the cash between your team and see if we can have a donation box after the game to see if we can still raise money.

I dont know what else I can do till I get insurance, its not exactly easy.
Pulling $2000 out of a hat is harder then you think.

So guys, and teams just collect amongst yourself, then we can all just turn this into a fundraiser.

Will call it, The Get Insured Foundation. lol

Sorry guys I just dont know another way to do this.
Maybe I can bring cup cakes and you guys can by them at any price you want.

Ill ask my girl, Ill see what she says.
Back to top Go down
KaliZion[BC]
USJTF COL
USJTF COL
KaliZion[BC]

PostSubject: Re: BC and STAC hosting a game at MODERN WARZONE(2-19-11)   BC and STAC hosting a game at MODERN WARZONE(2-19-11) EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 4:39 pm

So who's coming after all.

Post team and number of members that are going.
Back to top Go down
KaliZion[BC]
USJTF COL
USJTF COL
KaliZion[BC]

PostSubject: Re: BC and STAC hosting a game at MODERN WARZONE(2-19-11)   BC and STAC hosting a game at MODERN WARZONE(2-19-11) EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 4:40 pm

BAD COMPANY at least 9-12 members.
Back to top Go down
Oxide

Oxide

PostSubject: Re: BC and STAC hosting a game at MODERN WARZONE(2-19-11)   BC and STAC hosting a game at MODERN WARZONE(2-19-11) EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 7:15 pm

PMC- at least 5, should be more though.
Back to top Go down
Bullet UV-Soard

Bullet UV-Soard

PostSubject: Re: BC and STAC hosting a game at MODERN WARZONE(2-19-11)   BC and STAC hosting a game at MODERN WARZONE(2-19-11) EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 9:16 pm

I havent had a chance to talk to any of my guys yet, but you know at least two or three will show from uncommon valor. I unfortunatly have to work again this weekend so I wont be able to show. I also will talk with my guys in soard and see how many will be there.
Back to top Go down
Buddha[PMC]

PostSubject: Re: BC and STAC hosting a game at MODERN WARZONE(2-19-11)   BC and STAC hosting a game at MODERN WARZONE(2-19-11) EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 9:25 pm

Count me in Cpt. Oxide. I just bought my tactical shoes and .25 king arms bbs so im ready to go nad Kal i'll be bringing the m4 and the hollister
See you at the field
Back to top Go down
Oxide

Oxide

PostSubject: Re: BC and STAC hosting a game at MODERN WARZONE(2-19-11)   BC and STAC hosting a game at MODERN WARZONE(2-19-11) EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 1:54 am

Awesome, awesome game this weekend, and for anyone who didn't show up they missed what was probably one of the funnest games I've ever played. We started out with a 2 on 2 on 2 game as it was really early, a couple hunter/killer games with the War Jeep, hostage rescue, search and destroy, plant the bomb, and the most intense sniper hunt game I've ever played, pitch black, tracer BB's flying everywhere, flashlights strobing. And getting shot in the ass by Frost... again.

But, then something happened. We went by Kal's house after the game so he could take a look at my pistol and see if he could fix it. When we got there I saw Kal open up my pistol and STEAL my STOCK parts! Then he stuck some stupid quality upgrade parts in my gun and tossed the pistol to me. This man took and replaced at least at whole THREE stock parts from my gun! I'm gonna call up TASO and AAA and tell on Kal to them. He is a menace and some sort of...of Stock Bandito!
Back to top Go down
KaliZion[BC]
USJTF COL
USJTF COL
KaliZion[BC]

PostSubject: Re: BC and STAC hosting a game at MODERN WARZONE(2-19-11)   BC and STAC hosting a game at MODERN WARZONE(2-19-11) EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 2:15 am

lol

All that was the best...guys.
Im glad you guys had fun and the free hot dogs from the Horseman's grill was also a nice touch to a great game.

Im going to be hosting more games like these so be ready to try something different every weekend.
I want to here more on this out of this world game.

Lets hear them..... Smile
Back to top Go down
RED (BC)
USJTF 1SG
RED (BC)

PostSubject: hey   BC and STAC hosting a game at MODERN WARZONE(2-19-11) EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 2:54 am

u be ready KAL "STOCK BANDIT"
Back to top Go down
Oxide

Oxide

PostSubject: Re: BC and STAC hosting a game at MODERN WARZONE(2-19-11)   BC and STAC hosting a game at MODERN WARZONE(2-19-11) EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 2:59 am

The comic book should be based off THIS day. Also I think I'm going to try and buy some bondage gear so that next time up we tie up the hostage they don't try to escape. And for once us PMCs fought off a whole FOUR members of Bad Company.
Back to top Go down
Black Diamond (SOARD)
USJTF CPT
USJTF CPT
Black Diamond (SOARD)

PostSubject: SOARD-UV   BC and STAC hosting a game at MODERN WARZONE(2-19-11) EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 4:44 am

Hey Kal, I will not be able to be there since im out of the country scratch (job related u know my job) but since Bullet who is is my Co Captain in SOARD will not be there I will talk to my unit and send them anyways to represent the team with a squad leader for the day so they can support the cause and also have fun. count us in at least 5 of us

B. Diamond out
Back to top Go down
Black Diamond (SOARD)
USJTF CPT
USJTF CPT
Black Diamond (SOARD)

PostSubject: Re: BC and STAC hosting a game at MODERN WARZONE(2-19-11)   BC and STAC hosting a game at MODERN WARZONE(2-19-11) EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 4:48 am

another thing as u know we SOARD roll as contractors as well but we have ACU available so let me know if u can in advance to let my team know if they will play as contractors as well along with PMC or Army.

B. Diamond out....again lol
Back to top Go down
KaliZion[BC]
USJTF COL
USJTF COL
KaliZion[BC]

PostSubject: Re: BC and STAC hosting a game at MODERN WARZONE(2-19-11)   BC and STAC hosting a game at MODERN WARZONE(2-19-11) EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 5:29 am

Yes ofcourse you can guys its great to have you guys out here showing your support.
Good job on your new look. Vary professional.
Back to top Go down
BK[BC]
USJTF SGT
BK[BC]

PostSubject: Re: BC and STAC hosting a game at MODERN WARZONE(2-19-11)   BC and STAC hosting a game at MODERN WARZONE(2-19-11) EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 2:20 pm

i also wanna say what a freaking good time i had, it was definitely
one of the best games i have ever been to. who ever didn't go
missed out on a whole crap load of fun. whoever didn't go should go
next time because this game right here is what air soft is about.

Kalizion thx for an awesome game free hot dogs and those awesome airsoft shotgun shells
Back to top Go down
whiteman UV
Admin
whiteman UV

PostSubject: Re: BC and STAC hosting a game at MODERN WARZONE(2-19-11)   BC and STAC hosting a game at MODERN WARZONE(2-19-11) EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 6:42 pm

the horror Oxide the horror you must really hate your gun working better. that JERK. lol
Back to top Go down
Anahilator[BH]

Anahilator[BH]

PostSubject: Re: BC and STAC hosting a game at MODERN WARZONE(2-19-11)   BC and STAC hosting a game at MODERN WARZONE(2-19-11) EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 6:36 am

whiteman UV wrote:
the horror Oxide the horror you must really hate your gun working better. that JERK. lol

OMG!!! No No I never thought my KaliZion was such a bad man, hmmm, so rugged and dangerous Wink , cat meooooww!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/wrestlerchick_110
2LT.Vincerdz [GHOST]

2LT.Vincerdz [GHOST]

PostSubject: Game I wasn't there   BC and STAC hosting a game at MODERN WARZONE(2-19-11) EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 10:24 am

Hey capt. Oxide it was private military cops
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BC and STAC hosting a game at MODERN WARZONE(2-19-11)   BC and STAC hosting a game at MODERN WARZONE(2-19-11) Empty

Back to top Go down

BC and STAC hosting a game at MODERN WARZONE(2-19-11)
Page 1 of 1