Home of the TX BRIGADE in the U.S.J.T.F.
Welcome to BAD COMPANY AIRSOFT and the TX Brigade community were everyone can join the fun.

Make sure to introduce yourself as soon as you register.

Thank You
Welcome to BAD COMPANY AIRSOFT and the TX Brigade community were everyone can join the fun.

Make sure to introduce yourself as soon as you register.

Thank You
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Check this out....still workin on it.

Go down 
+8
Black Diamond (SOARD)
CHAPEL[BC]
whiteman UV
Oxide
Reaper[Thanatos]
siege
RED (BC)
KaliZion[BC]
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
KaliZion[BC]
USJTF COL
USJTF COL
KaliZion[BC]

Check this out....still workin on it. Empty
PostSubject: Check this out....still workin on it.   Check this out....still workin on it. EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 5:33 pm

New picture im working on tell me what you think so far...

Check this out....still workin on it. New_po10
Back to top Go down
http://www.badcoairsoft.com
RED (BC)
USJTF 1SG
RED (BC)

PostSubject: hey   Check this out....still workin on it. EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 5:55 pm

all i can say is daaaaaaaaaaaamn!!!
LOL now all we need is our own comic book lol!
Back to top Go down
siege

siege

PostSubject: Re: Check this out....still workin on it.   Check this out....still workin on it. EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 6:41 pm

Hey Kal, remember way back when, you had an idea to make a comic.
Back to top Go down
KaliZion[BC]
USJTF COL
USJTF COL
KaliZion[BC]

PostSubject: Re: Check this out....still workin on it.   Check this out....still workin on it. EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 7:50 pm

yeah I still have the PICTURES.
Why are you thinking, what Im thinking?
Back to top Go down
Reaper[Thanatos]

PostSubject: Re: Check this out....still workin on it.   Check this out....still workin on it. EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 8:59 pm

wow Kal, thats really good.
Back to top Go down
Oxide

Oxide

PostSubject: Re: Check this out....still workin on it.   Check this out....still workin on it. EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 9:43 pm

Bad Company Comic Books with Kollectable KaliZion Action Figures?
Back to top Go down
whiteman UV
Admin
whiteman UV

PostSubject: Re: Check this out....still workin on it.   Check this out....still workin on it. EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 11:01 pm

he needs an arch nemesis maybe the evil whiteman lol too racist!!! but i like it!!
Back to top Go down
CHAPEL[BC]

CHAPEL[BC]

PostSubject: Re: Check this out....still workin on it.   Check this out....still workin on it. EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 2:09 am

Weres the rest of u team u selffish capt!!! Lol. It loooks tight and ill. B co. Artist to the comic, imagine "Bad Company, Love us Hate us but you will Respect us !"
Back to top Go down
KaliZion[BC]
USJTF COL
USJTF COL
KaliZion[BC]

PostSubject: Re: Check this out....still workin on it.   Check this out....still workin on it. EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 2:16 am

You know, there is nothing wrong with trying something out like that. If you guys can come up with a story line I dont see why I couldn't pull it off.

We need to get together on this and see what we can do.

Will just use our past experienced to make a good story. Then we can just piece it together.
My mind is coming up with so many idea on the subject and even what to know who will be are BAD GUY.....

Or we can be the BAD GUYS(BAD COMPANY DUHH).

Come up with something and we can use it for our first OP.
My parents are getting my field insured already so hopefully this will be our last HURDLE.
Back to top Go down
Black Diamond (SOARD)
USJTF CPT
USJTF CPT
Black Diamond (SOARD)

PostSubject: Re: Check this out....still workin on it.   Check this out....still workin on it. EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 2:07 pm

I dont get it why do u need insurance?
Back to top Go down
Trigger[BC]

Trigger[BC]

PostSubject: Re: Check this out....still workin on it.   Check this out....still workin on it. EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 6:45 pm

For Lawsuit reasons and as well player injury as well.
Back to top Go down
Black Diamond (SOARD)
USJTF CPT
USJTF CPT
Black Diamond (SOARD)

PostSubject: Re: Check this out....still workin on it.   Check this out....still workin on it. EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 6:48 pm

oh ok but isnt that the reason we sign waivers to state we play on our own responsibility? i thinks stupid to make Kal have to spend on insurance for us to play i think we all take the same risks when we play and we know what we are doing i don´t see a reason why someone would wanna sue kal but well i guess there is always people like that who wanna cause damage.
Back to top Go down
whiteman UV
Admin
whiteman UV

PostSubject: Re: Check this out....still workin on it.   Check this out....still workin on it. EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 8:40 pm

Kal wants everyone to come play at his field if he has a big op (his dream) a lot of organizations wont play on his field unless it has insurance as per their request or mandate. said and done congrats kal.
Back to top Go down
whiteman UV
Admin
whiteman UV

PostSubject: Re: Check this out....still workin on it.   Check this out....still workin on it. EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 11:38 pm

Maybe the story should be about a fake war and airsoft is the only weapons available and they work or maybe its the plot of a Huge every changing OP. what if the bbs say things as they fly through the air? just putting it out there. and it could be Japanese anima style. oh what if the characters looked like their call signs a little like bull looked a little like a bull and reaper looked a little like the grim reaper somehow. or or or or what if it was a comic about characters conversing in a forum????
Back to top Go down
Oxide

Oxide

PostSubject: Re: Check this out....still workin on it.   Check this out....still workin on it. EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 1:29 am

It could be a comic book about people arguing about how to make a comic on an online forum! And I think what we did today, a commando team (BC) rescuing a member of their team (Red Viper Cherry Blossom) from the bad guys attempting to kill and run them down with a War Jeep.
Back to top Go down
KaliZion[BC]
USJTF COL
USJTF COL
KaliZion[BC]

PostSubject: Re: Check this out....still workin on it.   Check this out....still workin on it. EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 2:21 am

HELL YEAH and since we did pull it off....I dont see why not.

Keep it up Oxide and Whiteman this are real good IDEAS.

Ill take a pic and see if I can make a quick small sketch for this GREAT IDEA.
Back to top Go down
whiteman UV
Admin
whiteman UV

PostSubject: Re: Check this out....still workin on it.   Check this out....still workin on it. EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 6:40 pm

LMAO Red Viper Cherry Blossom OMG awesome!!!!
Back to top Go down
KaliZion[BC]
USJTF COL
USJTF COL
KaliZion[BC]

PostSubject: Re: Check this out....still workin on it.   Check this out....still workin on it. EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 1:35 am

Talk all the smack you want, RED has always earned the right to be on this team....and played long enough to change his name for something more appealing.

His has already been to at least 7 major Ops and a butt load of skirms.
Back to top Go down
Anahilator[BH]

Anahilator[BH]

PostSubject: Re: Check this out....still workin on it.   Check this out....still workin on it. EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 7:12 am

Amazing pic, you should put something like that on your forum, you already helped Ruthless with his website I think it's time to start updating the look of our home website I love you I love you

I think all the S.T.A.C. members should pitch in ideas on how to make it look better, what do you all think?? cat
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/wrestlerchick_110
whiteman UV
Admin
whiteman UV

PostSubject: Re: Check this out....still workin on it.   Check this out....still workin on it. EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 10:46 pm

never said red wasp cherry blossom didnt earn the right to change anything my point was that i think its funny that hes more of a girl cause he cant correction wont make up his mind ever.
Back to top Go down
KaliZion[BC]
USJTF COL
USJTF COL
KaliZion[BC]

PostSubject: Re: Check this out....still workin on it.   Check this out....still workin on it. EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 12:01 am

lol
Back to top Go down
Shade

Shade

PostSubject: Re: Check this out....still workin on it.   Check this out....still workin on it. EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 2:34 am

Oxide's idea goes great but you still need the bad guy. Maybe an Evil corrupt Organization that had once employed BC for a suicide mission.
The mission ended in success and the corporation terminated BC...or so they thought. Kal's mask emerging from the ruble of some ruin somewhere(who really cares) regaining his balance as his fellow family members(BC) assemble beside him, ready take anything the world throws at them!

Anyway that was last minute and on the spot it may work aside from the fact it isn't very original but i'd say its worth a shot.

As for the villains you would need someone connected to the heroes in some way, shape, or form.
and he/she should have eyes bigger than the rest of the characters to show not the strength but the vast intellect of the individual.

So thats my input on the comic Scenario. If you want toys or whatever i have a few that could be used as a basic model

S-
Back to top Go down
Shade

Shade

PostSubject: Re: Check this out....still workin on it.   Check this out....still workin on it. EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 2:53 am

I've got an addition to my little plot. Maybe you could be in Egypt on a top secret assignment to deal with a massive threat.
Linking a comic to Modern events would probably draw in a bigger crowd.

S-
Back to top Go down
KaliZion[BC]
USJTF COL
USJTF COL
KaliZion[BC]

PostSubject: Re: Check this out....still workin on it.   Check this out....still workin on it. EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 4:30 am

DAAAAAMMMMMM I'm speechless...lol
Back to top Go down
Shade

Shade

PostSubject: Re: Check this out....still workin on it.   Check this out....still workin on it. EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 6:56 pm

Thanks...I think?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Check this out....still workin on it.   Check this out....still workin on it. Empty

Back to top Go down

Check this out....still workin on it.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next