Home of the TX BRIGADE in the U.S.J.T.F.
Welcome to BAD COMPANY AIRSOFT and the TX Brigade community were everyone can join the fun.

Make sure to introduce yourself as soon as you register.

Thank You
Welcome to BAD COMPANY AIRSOFT and the TX Brigade community were everyone can join the fun.

Make sure to introduce yourself as soon as you register.

Thank You
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Need Feedback

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ripcord [S.S.D]

Ripcord [S.S.D]

Need Feedback Empty
PostSubject: Need Feedback   Need Feedback EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 9:43 pm

For all those players that played at Seraph Field last Sunday with team Swift, Silent, Deadly; if you had to rate our Sunday performance using a scale from 1-10 and ten being the highest what score would you give us and what do you think we need to work on as a team. Any feedback we get will be very helpful for our team’s growth. Thank you
Back to top Go down
Pitbull {MEATPUPPET}

Pitbull {MEATPUPPET}

Need Feedback Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need Feedback   Need Feedback EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 1:16 am

Having a lot of tactical and combat training/experience I guess I'll give you guys my AAR. Now before I start, this is my view and my opinions alone, not representing the team. If you have any questions or comments on it, catch me offline since I'm pretty sure Kal would like there to be no flame wars on his forum. I'll scrap the standard format and just hit the things that I saw personally and noticed first hand, not what I heard or anything like that.

1. Teamwork. Your team cohesiveness seems spot on, there didn't seem to be any arguments or bickering when on or off the field.

2. Tactics. Unconventional, but not in a purely good way. When your objective is to attack and secure a base, then attack and secure.. It's not our job to go find you. To be honest, I would have sat there and waited for you to get tired of waiting, but we only have so many hours of daylight, so we ended up going and looking for you. I understand the tactic since I use it often, but when there is an objective, go for it, don't just give up and wait for us to come to you. Also, when the objective is to hold a base, have someone in it at least..

3. Shooting discipline. Just because you have a c mag, that doesn't exactly mean rip full auto into brush that your bb's can't penetrate. Bursts are more effective and keeps you scanning the area instead of worrying about a single person that just keeps you distracted so others can move in closer. Lots of ammo will give confidence to a person, but sadly, its just more weight to walk back to the start point with since you are the primary target in any situation.

4. Concealment. Some of your team needs to work on their camouflaging techniques. Just because you have on fatigues doesn't mean you blend in kneeling in a open area. Also, sitting down is the WORST position to be in on ANY tactical enviroment.

5. Re-spawn. Just because you have been shot and have to re-spawn doesn't give you the excuse to walk past our stronghold to get a good look at what we're doing. It's also no excuse that it would be easier because it made it a longer walk to re-spawn in the first place.

Those are the things I noticed, but my main concern is this... Follow the objective guidelines, next time we will set a time limit, and I'll push to call game due to non-play. One of the games you still had someone on the field camped out and we never found him so we walked off the field. Oh yeah, we never found that "rattlesnake" either...
Back to top Go down
KaliZion[BC]
USJTF COL
USJTF COL
KaliZion[BC]

Need Feedback Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need Feedback   Need Feedback EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 2:10 pm

Wow very well put AAR this would really help you get better at the GAME. But will also show you how other people see your playing skill....to me all you need is more aggression to accomplished missions and put the shooting to the side.

This is just my opinion.
Good luck gentleman, and don't worry you are as organized as can be with everything else.

Keep up the good work and hopefully will see you next week.
Back to top Go down
http://www.badcoairsoft.com
Sponsored content

Need Feedback Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need Feedback   Need Feedback Empty

Back to top Go down

Need Feedback
Page 1 of 1