Home of the TX BRIGADE in the U.S.J.T.F.
Welcome to BAD COMPANY AIRSOFT and the TX Brigade community were everyone can join the fun.

Make sure to introduce yourself as soon as you register.

Thank You
Welcome to BAD COMPANY AIRSOFT and the TX Brigade community were everyone can join the fun.

Make sure to introduce yourself as soon as you register.

Thank You
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Opps! One is not like the other.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Aggressive [BC]
USJTF CPT
USJTF CPT
Aggressive [BC]

Opps! One is not like the other. Empty
PostSubject: Opps! One is not like the other.   Opps! One is not like the other. EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 12:58 am

All hyped up because I finally got my 1st weapon and today I found out that I got the wrong one. What to do? I wanted an AGM 416 M4 but I ordered an AGM Full Metal M4A1 Carbine. I will be charged a 25% restocking fee (AirsoftMegastore) if returned so that's not an option. The good thing is that it has 440 FPS (according to description) and it already has a Tightbore Barrel and Retractable Stock. Cheer me up guys.
Back to top Go down
Black Diamond (SOARD)
USJTF CPT
USJTF CPT
Black Diamond (SOARD)

PostSubject: Re: Opps! One is not like the other.   Opps! One is not like the other. EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 2:57 am

Hey buddy I am Black Diamond, Captain of Spec Ops unit from Uncommon Valor (SOARD-UV) nice to have u around, now let me tell u that u got a very nice weapon buddy so if I were u I would stick with it, sides if u return it not only will u lose money but time while it gets there then to u, and as I love to play i would hate to prolly spend two weeks without playing so there u have it. Lol take care.

B. Diamond out
Back to top Go down
KaliZion[BC]
USJTF COL
USJTF COL
KaliZion[BC]

PostSubject: Re: Opps! One is not like the other.   Opps! One is not like the other. EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 3:57 am

Keep it...Ill get you the Upper receiver for a M416 and you wont have nothing to worry about it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.badcoairsoft.com
whiteman UV
Admin
whiteman UV

PostSubject: Re: Opps! One is not like the other.   Opps! One is not like the other. EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 10:12 pm

hey man i got a AGM M4A1 w/retractable stock gonna get a tightbore barrel put in soon. hey seige!!! anyway man i have had mine for a little over one and a half years and it has been the best thing ever. ive fallen on it barrel down with my full 160lb weight, shot a billion bb's through it, ran it all day and the thing still shoots straight has never had a problem i don't think its ever really jammed other than crappy bb's and still shoots hot at about 403. oh and i have never cleaned it and still works perfect every time. you my friend have one hell of a sturdy reliable and completely lovable gun btw it was cheaper than almost everyone else's echo 1 J&G whatever and has been the best gun ever. this is just my tale of a story about my AGM M4A1. don't fret the only difference between it and the 416 is barrel length on a airsoft gun on a real one there is a big difference. lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Opps! One is not like the other.   Opps! One is not like the other. Empty

Back to top Go down

Opps! One is not like the other.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Home of the TX BRIGADE in the U.S.J.T.F.  :: WEAPONS :: AEG's-
Jump to: