Home of the TX BRIGADE in the U.S.J.T.F.
Welcome to BAD COMPANY AIRSOFT and the TX Brigade community were everyone can join the fun.

Make sure to introduce yourself as soon as you register.

Thank You
Welcome to BAD COMPANY AIRSOFT and the TX Brigade community were everyone can join the fun.

Make sure to introduce yourself as soon as you register.

Thank You
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

STAC playing at Woodland this Saturday.

Go down 
+3
Ripcord [S.S.D]
Black Diamond (SOARD)
KaliZion[BC]
7 posters
AuthorMessage
KaliZion[BC]
USJTF COL
USJTF COL
KaliZion[BC]

STAC playing at Woodland this Saturday. Empty
PostSubject: STAC playing at Woodland this Saturday.   STAC playing at Woodland this Saturday. EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 3:03 am

Alright guys BC will be playing at Woodlands this weekend....Its time to spend some time with our distant brother BLACK OPS.
Those that wish represent STAC with the rest of us feel free to show up and back us up.

See you guys next weekend at MODERN WARZONE.

Teams attending post up....

BC
PMC
PUNISHERS
Back to top Go down
http://www.badcoairsoft.com
Black Diamond (SOARD)
USJTF CPT
USJTF CPT
Black Diamond (SOARD)

PostSubject: Re: STAC playing at Woodland this Saturday.   STAC playing at Woodland this Saturday. EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 3:06 am

SOARD will be there
Back to top Go down
Ripcord [S.S.D]

Ripcord [S.S.D]

PostSubject: Re: STAC playing at Woodland this Saturday.   STAC playing at Woodland this Saturday. EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 6:14 pm

Where exactly is the woodland located at? How much do they charge? What time do they start playing there? This is for Saturday 4-16-11 correct?
Back to top Go down
Black Diamond (SOARD)
USJTF CPT
USJTF CPT
Black Diamond (SOARD)

PostSubject: Re: STAC playing at Woodland this Saturday.   STAC playing at Woodland this Saturday. EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 11:25 am

Hey ripcord, they charge 8 bucks and the field is in palm view just passing mission, u get off on abraham right after an heb to ur right then turn right on abrham go half a mile to ur right u will see the only entrance that says woodlands paintball field. We are playing after 11

B. Diamind out
Back to top Go down
KaliZion[BC]
USJTF COL
USJTF COL
KaliZion[BC]

PostSubject: Re: STAC playing at Woodland this Saturday.   STAC playing at Woodland this Saturday. EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 11:29 pm

Alright guys I just want to say that it was a good game today, all of Black Ops did vary well in hospitality and sportsmanship...last couple of games we did start getting some HIT SHRUGGING but were confirmed not to be BOA. So good game guys and I want to thank Punisher's, SOARD , and PMC's for showing us support and helping us complete most objectives.

Give props to all of you that stuck with us and showed good sportsmanship.
Like always STAC works better together.

STAC IT UP.
Back to top Go down
Black Diamond (SOARD)
USJTF CPT
USJTF CPT
Black Diamond (SOARD)

PostSubject: Re: STAC playing at Woodland this Saturday.   STAC playing at Woodland this Saturday. EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 3:08 pm

Agree with u Kal, we also had a last and loved playing tactically as we always do as a comunity, cause comunity is not made out of one team only but many getting together and working as one. Keep it up people STAC is for good

B. Diamond out.
Back to top Go down
RUTHLESS [B.O.A]

RUTHLESS [B.O.A]

PostSubject: Re: STAC playing at Woodland this Saturday.   STAC playing at Woodland this Saturday. EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 7:25 pm

glad you all had fun.. great playing with you all .. great to be on the field with you all again. great job guys. looking foward to seeing you all on the field again. like always we have new player on the field and still dont know when to call there hits. but the good thing is that they can learn from the rest of us. so by us being honest on the field they will learn. again great job guys.
Back to top Go down
http://BLACKOPS956.WEBS.COM
Anahilator[BH]

Anahilator[BH]

PostSubject: Re: STAC playing at Woodland this Saturday.   STAC playing at Woodland this Saturday. EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 4:50 am

Yeah, I just wanted to say that KaliZion was hogging the game to himself that one game that took him alone, all of 30 seconds to get the bomb and run with it. We were all waiting for his signal to go into action when out of nowhere we see him running back with the bomb screaming, "That's game!!!", lol. We know you are awesome I love you, but next time try to suck a little, we all want to get in on the action, too, lol cat
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/wrestlerchick_110
KaliZion[BC]
USJTF COL
USJTF COL
KaliZion[BC]

PostSubject: Re: STAC playing at Woodland this Saturday.   STAC playing at Woodland this Saturday. EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 10:37 am

I didnt do it on my own...blame my guys as well....RED, AGGRESSIVE, ROCKER, BLACK D, ELITE, RAZORBACK, NED.
Sorry to say but we work well together.

Besides we reset the game anyway. lol

Aww GOOD TIMES. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Black Diamond (SOARD)
USJTF CPT
USJTF CPT
Black Diamond (SOARD)

PostSubject: Re: STAC playing at Woodland this Saturday.   STAC playing at Woodland this Saturday. EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 11:00 am

Lol that was fun, but yeah we work great together.

B. Diamond out.
Back to top Go down
RED (BC)
USJTF 1SG
RED (BC)

PostSubject: hey   STAC playing at Woodland this Saturday. EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 3:30 pm

lol that was pretty funny cuz i shot like 8 guys within like 10 seconds (they were all bunched up)
Back to top Go down
ELITE

ELITE

PostSubject: Re: STAC playing at Woodland this Saturday.   STAC playing at Woodland this Saturday. EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 9:58 pm

RED (BC) wrote:
lol that was pretty funny cuz i shot like 8 guys within like 10 seconds (they were all bunched up)
lol... true
Back to top Go down
Black Diamond (SOARD)
USJTF CPT
USJTF CPT
Black Diamond (SOARD)

PostSubject: Re: STAC playing at Woodland this Saturday.   STAC playing at Woodland this Saturday. EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 12:33 pm

Lol same happenned to me, me and agressive took the far left and they all started to pop out of the hill and as soon as they came out we were taking them out hahahah. Nice

B. Diamond out.
Back to top Go down
Anahilator[BH]

Anahilator[BH]

PostSubject: Re: STAC playing at Woodland this Saturday.   STAC playing at Woodland this Saturday. EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 3:01 am

Although I had fun in this game, I feel it's important to address that one guy lost his cool during one of the games and grabbed a 17 year old by the shirt and shook him while saying, "Game is over mother f@$*er!!!". It all happened because of a misunderstanding about whether the game was over or was still on, the kid shot the man and the man shot back at him full auto at his face(Thank God, he was wearing a mask we lent him), the kid, being new at airsoft panicked and turned around to shield his face, that's when that man just went at him. I just want to add that nothing was done to reprimand the man who assaulted the 17 year old, I don't feel that's right. This isn't a contact sport and I would not appreciate some body getting physically aggressive with me, I have my young cousin playing by my side and I don't think somebody who can't keep his cool during the game is safe to be around, specially since we have young kids that play with us all the time. Last time this happened with one of our former BadCo. friends, everybody was outraged, now I want to know what's going to be done about this incident. I don't think this should be ignored or we just can't play with that particular individual.

Anahilator Capt. of Black Hearts.
Back to top Go down
RUTHLESS [B.O.A]

RUTHLESS [B.O.A]

PostSubject: Re: STAC playing at Woodland this Saturday.   STAC playing at Woodland this Saturday. EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 11:05 am

Don't worry. Thw matter was delt with. . That person was suspended from a game. For loosing his cool. They both apologized to each other. And moved on. He was behind a board so how did he get shot on th face. I was there. Either way itS dellt with. Unless you are asking for something in particular. If so just say it.
Back to top Go down
http://BLACKOPS956.WEBS.COM
Anahilator[BH]

Anahilator[BH]

PostSubject: Re: STAC playing at Woodland this Saturday.   STAC playing at Woodland this Saturday. EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 5:02 pm

Well, like I said when this happened with Dingo and your son, and it was my understanding that they also shook hands and apologized on the field and it had been dealt with, but yet Dingo was banned for two game days. I believe it's only fair that he gets the same punishment as Dingo had to go through. I'm not looking to start drama, but we have a lot of young kids that play with us and their parents trusts us with them not to put them on harm's way. If somebody can't keep their cool when accidents like that happened then they shouldn't play. We can't let stuff like this slide just because of who he is. We hear rumors about us all the time and we are always being misjudged, and for us to see this go on with just a slap on the wrist isn't fair. If he doesn't get the same punishment like Dingo did, I don't think we should play whenever we know he is going to show up. I know he isn't part of any teams, but neither was Dingo who was a former BadCo. member. KaliZion took responsability for Dingo because he invited Dingo.

I appreciate you doing your job, Ruthless, on trying to stop the incident when it was happening, but a suspension from a game isn't enough. He needs to receive the same punishment, that way we ensure that it never happens again, and the rest of our players feel safer playing on your grounds. That's all I ask for, and I know that those who witnessed it, feel the same way I do.
Back to top Go down
Black Diamond (SOARD)
USJTF CPT
USJTF CPT
Black Diamond (SOARD)

PostSubject: Re: STAC playing at Woodland this Saturday.   STAC playing at Woodland this Saturday. EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 2:23 am

Im glad this was delt cause we are all supposed to have fun in a safe way and respectfully, its a GAME everybody must have fun, sometimes we win sometimes we lose whatever i think we all do it to have fun so let it be.

Im up and always will be for a safe and respectfull game.

B. Diamond out.
Back to top Go down
KaliZion[BC]
USJTF COL
USJTF COL
KaliZion[BC]

PostSubject: Re: STAC playing at Woodland this Saturday.   STAC playing at Woodland this Saturday. EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 12:23 pm

Your right, and this must be resolved. Ruthless thank you for taking responsibility even though he is not part of your team.
The only reason why this even came out was because a lot of people kept on asking, what happen to no physical contact, and NO CURSING.

Losing his cool doesn't excuse him, and I know for a fact that if it was anyone else that got grabbed that way, more than likely there would've been a fight.

We can't let that happen, if we choose to keep this community SAFE and SECURE.
I will be locking up this link because this site is not meant for this I'm sure you can handle this without getting out of hand.

KALIZION out
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: STAC playing at Woodland this Saturday.   STAC playing at Woodland this Saturday. Empty

Back to top Go down

STAC playing at Woodland this Saturday.
Page 1 of 1