Home of the TX BRIGADE in the U.S.J.T.F.
Welcome to BAD COMPANY AIRSOFT and the TX Brigade community were everyone can join the fun.

Make sure to introduce yourself as soon as you register.

Thank You
Welcome to BAD COMPANY AIRSOFT and the TX Brigade community were everyone can join the fun.

Make sure to introduce yourself as soon as you register.

Thank You
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Galaxy / JG Mod5-K and Aftermath M16

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mechanic [S.S.D]

Mechanic [S.S.D]

Galaxy / JG Mod5-K and Aftermath M16 Empty
PostSubject: Galaxy / JG Mod5-K and Aftermath M16    Galaxy / JG Mod5-K and Aftermath M16 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 2:19 pm

Like the title says I got both up for sale. I was trying to upload pic's, but my computer kept crapping out on me so shoot me a PM with your email if you wish to receive some pictures. The Mod5 comes with battery/charger, (1) Long hi-Cap, (1) Long mid-cap and (1) short mid-cap. The Aftermath Knight was converted to M16 length and comes with (2) High-caps and (2) 8.4v batterys and charger. Both guns shoot fine, but they could use a tune-up. Mod5 has an upgraded metal spring guide and spring (110 I believe). I'm asking $65 for the G.5K and $65 for the Aftermath Knight or $115 for both.

Also have a brand NEW IN BOX Galaxy G.5K $85 only shot a mid-cap through it. Also have (3) brand new in box New Ver. JG / Echo1 200 Full Metal Hicap Magazine for MP5 / Mod5 $30 bucks for all 3, and a Matrix PDW Folding Stock for the G.5K $25 or all this for $130 (I'd return all the SHIZ!!, but they'd charge me a restocking fee Crying or Very sad

Last edited by Lozano89 [S.S.D] on Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:22 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mechanic [S.S.D]

Mechanic [S.S.D]

PostSubject: Re: Galaxy / JG Mod5-K and Aftermath M16    Galaxy / JG Mod5-K and Aftermath M16 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 8:23 pm

Updated prices
Back to top Go down
Mechanic [S.S.D]

Mechanic [S.S.D]

PostSubject: Re: Galaxy / JG Mod5-K and Aftermath M16    Galaxy / JG Mod5-K and Aftermath M16 EmptyFri May 06, 2011 4:35 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Galaxy / JG Mod5-K and Aftermath M16    Galaxy / JG Mod5-K and Aftermath M16 Empty

Back to top Go down

Galaxy / JG Mod5-K and Aftermath M16
Page 1 of 1