Home of the TX BRIGADE in the U.S.J.T.F.
Welcome to BAD COMPANY AIRSOFT and the TX Brigade community were everyone can join the fun.

Make sure to introduce yourself as soon as you register.

Thank You
Welcome to BAD COMPANY AIRSOFT and the TX Brigade community were everyone can join the fun.

Make sure to introduce yourself as soon as you register.

Thank You
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

OK HERE WE GO BLACK OPS CHALLANGES THE STAC COMMUNITY ON THE FIELD

Go down 
+7
monster_one (FROST)
Ripcord [S.S.D]
Aggressive [BC]
Cobalt [SIERRA]
mfDoom
KaliZion[BC]
RUTHLESS [B.O.A]
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ELITE

ELITE

OK HERE WE GO BLACK OPS CHALLANGES THE STAC COMMUNITY ON THE FIELD - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OK HERE WE GO BLACK OPS CHALLANGES THE STAC COMMUNITY ON THE FIELD   OK HERE WE GO BLACK OPS CHALLANGES THE STAC COMMUNITY ON THE FIELD - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 10:01 pm

Ripcord [S.S.D] wrote:
do you guys think the field will be dry and ok at the woods since they have no grass

Good question.... anyone know if the area is dry now?
Back to top Go down
siege

siege

OK HERE WE GO BLACK OPS CHALLANGES THE STAC COMMUNITY ON THE FIELD - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OK HERE WE GO BLACK OPS CHALLANGES THE STAC COMMUNITY ON THE FIELD   OK HERE WE GO BLACK OPS CHALLANGES THE STAC COMMUNITY ON THE FIELD - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 11:15 pm

is getting muddy a real concern?
Back to top Go down
RUTHLESS [B.O.A]

RUTHLESS [B.O.A]

PostSubject: Re: OK HERE WE GO BLACK OPS CHALLANGES THE STAC COMMUNITY ON THE FIELD   OK HERE WE GO BLACK OPS CHALLANGES THE STAC COMMUNITY ON THE FIELD - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 11:32 pm

The field should be good. We ll be there.nothing changed
Back to top Go down
http://BLACKOPS956.WEBS.COM
RUTHLESS [B.O.A]

RUTHLESS [B.O.A]

PostSubject: Great games guys . Nice playing with you all.   OK HERE WE GO BLACK OPS CHALLANGES THE STAC COMMUNITY ON THE FIELD - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 10:28 pm

Great game guys had tons of fun. Some small bumps in the road which is expected with a 100 person turn out.. i ask around and everyone had tons of fun. which is wht the is all about. We had one player suffer from heat exhaustion.. cant express the stay hydrated part.. we want evryone to go out there and have fun. Safe fun.. these days are just gonna get hotter so let take allot of water to stay hydrated..I want to thank everyone for showing up and playing a great game.. Also want to thank Doc , tony for and jugarnaut for helping the kid that got dehydrated. and for showing up and playing with us always great seeing you all on the field. Lets keep up the great job for future players.. See you on the field. Again thanks. Hope you all enjoyed the bbq .. also want to thank Hugo Lopez for helping out with the grill great job. everything turned out great .. also karma beans and rice were awsome. even tho Hot shot didnt want to share ..lol. many old faces and new faces on the field nice to have you out there. play safe.

W
--

CAPTAIN OF BLACK OPS

MY TROOPS ARE READY LOCKED AND LOADED.
Back to top Go down
KaliZion[BC]
USJTF COL
USJTF COL
KaliZion[BC]

PostSubject: Re: OK HERE WE GO BLACK OPS CHALLANGES THE STAC COMMUNITY ON THE FIELD   OK HERE WE GO BLACK OPS CHALLANGES THE STAC COMMUNITY ON THE FIELD - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 10:15 pm

I also want to thank all of STAC and its Captains for showing your support and backing up your community. You all made me proud to be part of this great and big community. I hope to have the field ready for this weekend and call they vehicles for our new convoy game.

I want to thank Rocker for keeping there guys in check and proving themselves to be great BC Operators.
Also to Black D for always working well with the pack and having my six.
The PMC for working as a team and taking things seriously.
Ripcord for making the trip and pushing with the rest.

Once again thank you for your support and see you guys on Saturday.

Kalizion out
Back to top Go down
http://www.badcoairsoft.com
Black Diamond (SOARD)
USJTF CPT
USJTF CPT
Black Diamond (SOARD)

PostSubject: Re: OK HERE WE GO BLACK OPS CHALLANGES THE STAC COMMUNITY ON THE FIELD   OK HERE WE GO BLACK OPS CHALLANGES THE STAC COMMUNITY ON THE FIELD - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 10:59 pm

Great game outthere guys, and thanks to e erybody for trying and do everything to make this game a great sport for us and have fun. Thanks Kal for always respecting and thinking about the entire comunity, thanks Ruth for being a cool guy and loving the game as i do, thanks everybody lets make it every time better n better.

B. Diamond out.
Back to top Go down
Black Diamond (SOARD)
USJTF CPT
USJTF CPT
Black Diamond (SOARD)

PostSubject: Re: OK HERE WE GO BLACK OPS CHALLANGES THE STAC COMMUNITY ON THE FIELD   OK HERE WE GO BLACK OPS CHALLANGES THE STAC COMMUNITY ON THE FIELD - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 2:23 am

Ok, going back to topic... I was talking to my team mate chopper who i agreed to in many points and questions.

1.- who won the match?

2.- arent there gonna be missions or scenarious to come upnwith a winner?

A mean dont get me wrong and no disrispect to anybody but wasn't these a challenge? So there has to be a winner, i love the games and did have fun but i also felt some games were kinda boring or pointless. As my teammate chopper said we shouod have missions like for example have a vip and the op4 trying to kill him, so the security team needs to protect and relocate him cause if the vip dies they lose, other scenerios like going to pick up intel and take it somewhere else and after that maybe kill the vip i dont know some missions more exiting and difficult.

Lets make it better captains.

B. Diamond out
Back to top Go down
RUTHLESS [B.O.A]

RUTHLESS [B.O.A]

PostSubject: Re: OK HERE WE GO BLACK OPS CHALLANGES THE STAC COMMUNITY ON THE FIELD   OK HERE WE GO BLACK OPS CHALLANGES THE STAC COMMUNITY ON THE FIELD - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 11:44 pm

truth being we all win .. due to the fact that we had so many players on the field.. one of the hardest thing to do is to get everyone on the field..everyone needs to be ready to get on the field when they are called.. had a blast hope you all enjoyed the bbq and hospitality, see you all next time JULY 16 SEE YOU THERE. BLACK OPS WILL BE AT WOODLANDS ON JULY 9TH IF ANYONE WANT TO JOIN US.. SEE YOU THERE
Back to top Go down
Black Diamond (SOARD)
USJTF CPT
USJTF CPT
Black Diamond (SOARD)

PostSubject: Re: OK HERE WE GO BLACK OPS CHALLANGES THE STAC COMMUNITY ON THE FIELD   OK HERE WE GO BLACK OPS CHALLANGES THE STAC COMMUNITY ON THE FIELD - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 11:58 pm

Yes Ruth thanks for the bbq and of course great hospitality, ok see u later.

B. Diamond out
Back to top Go down
KaliZion[BC]
USJTF COL
USJTF COL
KaliZion[BC]

PostSubject: Re: OK HERE WE GO BLACK OPS CHALLANGES THE STAC COMMUNITY ON THE FIELD   OK HERE WE GO BLACK OPS CHALLANGES THE STAC COMMUNITY ON THE FIELD - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 4:20 am

Thats a hell of a scenerio....Lets make it happen four the July 16 game.
Back to top Go down
Black Diamond (SOARD)
USJTF CPT
USJTF CPT
Black Diamond (SOARD)

PostSubject: Re: OK HERE WE GO BLACK OPS CHALLANGES THE STAC COMMUNITY ON THE FIELD   OK HERE WE GO BLACK OPS CHALLANGES THE STAC COMMUNITY ON THE FIELD - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 1:27 pm

Right Kal? I think that'll be a good one.

B. Diamond out
Back to top Go down
KaliZion[BC]
USJTF COL
USJTF COL
KaliZion[BC]

PostSubject: Re: OK HERE WE GO BLACK OPS CHALLANGES THE STAC COMMUNITY ON THE FIELD   OK HERE WE GO BLACK OPS CHALLANGES THE STAC COMMUNITY ON THE FIELD - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 2:26 pm

This is just a reminder of the biggest game thats happening in the RGV is this weekend at MODERN WARZONE...I hope everyone shows up to enjoy the full experience.

We wil have the BC-Raptor, Jeep , and WarHog in play...So see you guys all there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OK HERE WE GO BLACK OPS CHALLANGES THE STAC COMMUNITY ON THE FIELD   OK HERE WE GO BLACK OPS CHALLANGES THE STAC COMMUNITY ON THE FIELD - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

OK HERE WE GO BLACK OPS CHALLANGES THE STAC COMMUNITY ON THE FIELD
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2