Home of the TX BRIGADE in the U.S.J.T.F.
Welcome to BAD COMPANY AIRSOFT and the TX Brigade community were everyone can join the fun.

Make sure to introduce yourself as soon as you register.

Thank You
Welcome to BAD COMPANY AIRSOFT and the TX Brigade community were everyone can join the fun.

Make sure to introduce yourself as soon as you register.

Thank You
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shot Calling...

Go down 
+6
Reaper[Thanatos]
Domino[BC]
Aggressive [BC]
Bolt[CORE]
KaliZion[BC]
House[CORE]
10 posters
AuthorMessage
House[CORE]

House[CORE]

Shot Calling... Empty
PostSubject: Shot Calling...   Shot Calling... EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 3:40 am

For the past couple of weeks I have been conflicted. I know that it is important to be honest when playing airsoft, but what about when you try your hardest to prove yourself to your team and the community only to brought down by people that just don't call their shots? And by not call their shots I mean you are like 5 feet away and they still check to see if no one saw them shrug it off. Yet if you call them out they get aggressive and start problems, but if you do it the whole team is on your ass. Some suggestions have been "if they don't call their shots do it as well". I feel that it is better to call yourself out than to be called a cheater. I also know airsoft is just a game, but one's reputation is always going to be one's reputation. This is where I am conflicted and would like to get some advice or thoughts on the matter at hand. There seems to be no situation in which one wins, its either you're a cheater or a loser.
Back to top Go down
KaliZion[BC]
USJTF COL
USJTF COL
KaliZion[BC]

Shot Calling... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shot Calling...   Shot Calling... EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 4:57 am

Its simple under MODERN WARZONE rule we dont allow any cheating or hit shrugging, so its easy to fix this, all you have to do is remember the person make sure he know he got hit, then bring it up to me and I will be telling the CPT. of that person to sit him out for a game. If he doesn't like the idea he can easily leave. We play with honor and respect and if you cant understand that, we wont mind not playing with you.
Now sometimes people can feel it so all you have to do is yell out check and that should tell the person or ref around him to re-evaluate his area and make sure the BB's can reach.

So I hope everyone reads this and understands.

PS. dont be scared to bring it to me or to who is in charge, I really don't mind seeing these rule enforced.
Back to top Go down
http://www.badcoairsoft.com
Bolt[CORE]

Bolt[CORE]

Shot Calling... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shot Calling...   Shot Calling... EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 5:12 am

I think I know what House is talking about. I encounter this problem at Delta more than any other field; it's pretty ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/ReverendMedina
Aggressive [BC]
USJTF CPT
USJTF CPT
Aggressive [BC]

Shot Calling... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shot Calling...   Shot Calling... EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 10:30 pm

If they don't call their hits or seem to "doubt" that they got hit, empty a mag on them! LOL Just kidding......not really.....maybe.
Back to top Go down
Domino[BC]
USJTF 2LT
Domino[BC]

Shot Calling... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shot Calling...   Shot Calling... EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 8:26 pm

i just keep shooting that tend to make them call out Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Reaper[Thanatos]

Shot Calling... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shot Calling...   Shot Calling... EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 8:34 pm

With that m4 O.o
that'll make them call their hits lol!
Back to top Go down
RED (BC)
USJTF 1SG
RED (BC)

Shot Calling... Empty
PostSubject: hey   Shot Calling... EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 7:04 pm

if they dont call it i just lite them up on full auto... trust me theyll call it... they usaully do
it might be use of excecive force but if thats the only way then thats wat ill do
Back to top Go down
Bolt[CORE]

Bolt[CORE]

Shot Calling... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shot Calling...   Shot Calling... EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 12:19 am

People always call headshots. Just sayin.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/ReverendMedina
Creeper {PMC}

Shot Calling... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shot Calling...   Shot Calling... EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 1:43 am

The main way I make someone say hit is hit them multiple times im sure they'll say it after a few shots.
Back to top Go down
House[CORE]

House[CORE]

Shot Calling... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shot Calling...   Shot Calling... EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 1:19 pm

Well guys, I appreciate the suggestions but I don't go out with the intention to hurt people. But by the looks of it, it's what seems to work.
Back to top Go down
Black Diamond (SOARD)
USJTF CPT
USJTF CPT
Black Diamond (SOARD)

Shot Calling... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shot Calling...   Shot Calling... EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 5:14 pm

What i do js keep on shooting til the cheater gets tired of gwtting hit, and calls it
Back to top Go down
RUTHLESS [B.O.A]

RUTHLESS [B.O.A]

Shot Calling... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shot Calling...   Shot Calling... EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 12:58 am

The best thing is bring it to there attention .. if you can bring there captain and other captain.. to address the problem.. the last thing you want to do is bring any kind of harm to a player. there is nothing more embarrassing than being called out in front of your fellow airsofters.. if they persist then the field owner or the team hosting the event needs to step in and sit them out . rules are there for a reason..
Back to top Go down
http://BLACKOPS956.WEBS.COM
KaliZion[BC]
USJTF COL
USJTF COL
KaliZion[BC]

Shot Calling... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shot Calling...   Shot Calling... EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 2:48 am

I have always agreed with that one...only problem is SOME PEOPLE get offended when you do bring it up to them in front of there piers.

So others take a different actions.
Back to top Go down
http://www.badcoairsoft.com
Black Diamond (SOARD)
USJTF CPT
USJTF CPT
Black Diamond (SOARD)

Shot Calling... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shot Calling...   Shot Calling... EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 6:05 pm

not only do they get offended, many times even if you address the issue with the Cpt. it still happens or you don't see action taken to correct it.

B.Diamond out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Shot Calling... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shot Calling...   Shot Calling... Empty

Back to top Go down

Shot Calling...
Page 1 of 1