Home of the TX BRIGADE in the U.S.J.T.F.
Welcome to BAD COMPANY AIRSOFT and the TX Brigade community were everyone can join the fun.

Make sure to introduce yourself as soon as you register.

Thank You
Welcome to BAD COMPANY AIRSOFT and the TX Brigade community were everyone can join the fun.

Make sure to introduce yourself as soon as you register.

Thank You
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pick-A-Shot Scenario

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
KaliZion[BC]
USJTF COL
USJTF COL
KaliZion[BC]

Pick-A-Shot Scenario  Empty
PostSubject: Pick-A-Shot Scenario    Pick-A-Shot Scenario  EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 6:32 pm

After playing these new games I came out with a great idae for a game....but those that want to play must have at least a pistol.

My scenario will be a field(RUST at MW) full of different kinds of guns. But we wont have just one life(infinite til you run out of ammo). You will have your pistol to start of with and only one mag. The rest of the guns will be all around you just so we can continue playing. So those that want to play must apply on the up coming game and lets try to bring in all kinds of different guns...I will be including little marker flags so if we put guns on the floor you will see them.

All riffles must have mid-caps...that way we actually run out of ammo. And the cool part is it will make you think twice about how much you shoot. This will always make things more complicated in the process. It will make you think about what gun still has ammo and how much time you got left. In this scenario you will have to shoot.

And because this is a game that will allow people to have a feel for other style riffles. I will try to bring as many guns as I can possibly find.

So Far I know I will bring.

AK-47
G3
P-90
ACR
SCAR

So lets try this out as soon as we can...Thursday would be the earliest...those that like it post up.
I know that most people aren't to good with Thursday games but I will guaranteeing you this Thursday we will be experimenting with all style of different scenario including what I call ADVANCED AIRSOFT. Which requires a skeletal system style hits.

Well I cant wait to try this out.
Back to top Go down
http://www.badcoairsoft.com
siege

siege

PostSubject: Re: Pick-A-Shot Scenario    Pick-A-Shot Scenario  EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 3:43 am

Maybe you should explain what Advanced Airsoft is, so people won't have as much trouble grasping the concept once they are on the field.
Back to top Go down
KaliZion[BC]
USJTF COL
USJTF COL
KaliZion[BC]

PostSubject: Re: Pick-A-Shot Scenario    Pick-A-Shot Scenario  EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 5:02 am

I haven't brought up advance airsoft scenario yet because it would be easier to explain on the field...but you are correct sir. Let me draw something out.
Back to top Go down
http://www.badcoairsoft.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pick-A-Shot Scenario    Pick-A-Shot Scenario  Empty

Back to top Go down

Pick-A-Shot Scenario
Page 1 of 1