Home of the TX BRIGADE in the U.S.J.T.F.
Welcome to BAD COMPANY AIRSOFT and the TX Brigade community were everyone can join the fun.

Make sure to introduce yourself as soon as you register.

Thank You
Welcome to BAD COMPANY AIRSOFT and the TX Brigade community were everyone can join the fun.

Make sure to introduce yourself as soon as you register.

Thank You
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

NIGHT GAME AT WOODLANDS.

Go down 
+7
Knight[CORE]
KaliZion[BC]
siege
BK[BC]
Viper
Tomas Jasso [EA]
RUTHLESS [B.O.A]
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
RUTHLESS [B.O.A]

RUTHLESS [B.O.A]

NIGHT GAME AT WOODLANDS.  Empty
PostSubject: NIGHT GAME AT WOODLANDS.    NIGHT GAME AT WOODLANDS.  EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 3:49 pm

Hello everyone . We were thinking of hosting a night game at WOODLANDS but a game like no other. This game would have missions to it and scenarios . There will be three different missions the FIRST you must go and find the BOMB and take it from the deffenders . SECOND you must find the location of there headquarters, where the HOSTAGES are. Your TEAM / UNIT must save the HOSTAGES and destroy there headquarters with the BOMB you took from them. THIRD you must take you hostages to the extraction point and protect them for 5 minutes from the remainder deffenders you didnt take out.. In the start of the game the deffenders will have one life and the attackers will have unlimited responses . But they must respond at the starting point . Once the deffenders destroy the HEADQUARTERS they now only have one life .. KEY HERE IS TO BE STEATH AND WORK AS A UNIT. This will be a timed event , depending on the amount of attending players and TEAMS/UNITS. There will be 4/5 differnt markers as to where the BOMB , HOSTAGES will be . Your Team/Units job is to send recon to every location to find out where the items are. each location will have deffenders. Remember all of this will be done in the dark . So this would be a great time to bring out your night toys.. Flashlights, Tracers, and night vision glasses.. There will be minimal lighting but others will be able to take there own lights.Every TEAM /UNIT will have a chance to try to accomplish the mission in the time given. NOW every game deffenders will change locations of the HOSTAGES AND BOMBS. YOUR job is to find the items and ACCOMPLISH THE MISSION..THERE WILL BE BOOGIE TRAPS ON THE FIELD. SO WATCH OUT..

NOW the date has not been set need to see how many would be up for the challenge. what TEAMS/UNITS think they have what it takes to succeed to PREVAIL WHERE OTHERS COULDNT..

POST UP Who thinks they have what it takes and who could attend .. again the date hasnt been set .. give me your feed back to determine date.. was thinking of A Thursday or Saturday night. what you all think.

All of this is subject to change due to the amount of players / teams that will be attending.. The larger the turnout the larger your TEAM/UNIT can be.
-- OPEN TO IDEAS AND QUESTIONS.. FEEL FREE TO LET ME KNOW..
SEE YOU ALL SOON.

CAPTAIN OF BLACK OPS

MY TROOPS ARE READY LOCKED AND LOADED.
Back to top Go down
http://BLACKOPS956.WEBS.COM
Tomas Jasso [EA]

Tomas Jasso [EA]

PostSubject: Re: NIGHT GAME AT WOODLANDS.    NIGHT GAME AT WOODLANDS.  EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 4:31 am

A night game would be amazing!!! I agree with this, my team is down.
Back to top Go down
http://www.erusianarmy.net
RUTHLESS [B.O.A]

RUTHLESS [B.O.A]

PostSubject: Re: NIGHT GAME AT WOODLANDS.    NIGHT GAME AT WOODLANDS.  EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 1:00 pm

thats great, the numbers of players is getting bigger lets see how many more we can get and then chose a date .. thats best for everyone.. thanks
Back to top Go down
Viper

Viper

PostSubject: Re: NIGHT GAME AT WOODLANDS.    NIGHT GAME AT WOODLANDS.  EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 3:43 pm

Im in... Time to use my Marine Scout/Sniper skills. Might be a lil rusty but hey, all fun and safety.
Back to top Go down
RUTHLESS [B.O.A]

RUTHLESS [B.O.A]

PostSubject: Re: NIGHT GAME AT WOODLANDS.    NIGHT GAME AT WOODLANDS.  EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 9:41 am

that great lets see if we can get a good amount of players to make it great. and on the date and time i was thinking on a thursday aournd 8 so it gets dark but saturday at 8could also work lets all put up a vote.. to set a solid date.
Back to top Go down
Tomas Jasso [EA]

Tomas Jasso [EA]

PostSubject: Re: NIGHT GAME AT WOODLANDS.    NIGHT GAME AT WOODLANDS.  EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 12:35 pm

Saturday around 8 sounds great. A Thursday night game would eliminate some of my teammates from making it because of the distance from where they live.
Back to top Go down
RUTHLESS [B.O.A]

RUTHLESS [B.O.A]

PostSubject: NIGHT GAME AT WOODLANDS. APRIL 28 8.00PM   NIGHT GAME AT WOODLANDS.  EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 12:24 am

OK everyone the date for the night games will be on april 28 at woodlands the estimated time to start will be 8.00pm so be ready.. .. the games will start as soon as it gets dark enough to make the games interesting.. remember bring your flashlights and tracers if you have any.. most important bring your honesty .. everyone that wonts to play these games want to go out there and have fun no one wants to be calling others on there dishonesty .. so if you plan on attending make sure your coming to play honorable.. if not just stay home . depending on the amount of player/teams will determine the length of the games. one thing i can tell you is we will have fun.. i have some boogie traps to make the game a little more challenging . plus the number of players will determine how many players to a team to make it intense to accomplish your missions. hope to see you all there .. so for we have around 20 players which to me is a great turnout for this gameplan.. good luck and may your team survive and accomplish the mission on hand.
Back to top Go down
Viper

Viper

PostSubject: Re: NIGHT GAME AT WOODLANDS.    NIGHT GAME AT WOODLANDS.  EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 12:28 am

Sounds awesome
Back to top Go down
RUTHLESS [B.O.A]

RUTHLESS [B.O.A]

PostSubject: Re: NIGHT GAME AT WOODLANDS.    NIGHT GAME AT WOODLANDS.  EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 12:34 am

ALSO DONT FOR GET YOUR COMS MAKE SURE YOUR TEAMS COME READY... SNIPERS YOU WILL HAVE A GREAT TIME IF YOU DONT MESS UP AND GET CAUGHT.. LOL.
Back to top Go down
BK[BC]
USJTF SGT
BK[BC]

PostSubject: Re: NIGHT GAME AT WOODLANDS.    NIGHT GAME AT WOODLANDS.  EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 12:50 am

That sounds really fun actually.
Back to top Go down
Tomas Jasso [EA]

Tomas Jasso [EA]

PostSubject: Re: NIGHT GAME AT WOODLANDS.    NIGHT GAME AT WOODLANDS.  EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 11:08 am

Awesome, my other four members will be there.
Back to top Go down
siege

siege

PostSubject: Re: NIGHT GAME AT WOODLANDS.    NIGHT GAME AT WOODLANDS.  EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 2:17 pm

Can't wait for this one!
Back to top Go down
RUTHLESS [B.O.A]

RUTHLESS [B.O.A]

PostSubject: Re: NIGHT GAME AT WOODLANDS.    NIGHT GAME AT WOODLANDS.  EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 2:46 pm

THAT MAKES TWO OF US SIEGE .. MAKE SURE YOU BRING YOUR NIGHT GEAR AND MAKE UP . LOL NOW IT WILL COME IN SUPER HANDY . MAY EVEN BORROW SOME.. ARE YOUR GUYS GONNA MAKE IT OUT ALSO ? EITHER WAY WE WILL HAVE FUN!!!!!!.
Back to top Go down
Tomas Jasso [EA]

Tomas Jasso [EA]

PostSubject: Re: NIGHT GAME AT WOODLANDS.    NIGHT GAME AT WOODLANDS.  EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 3:00 pm

Hahaha! Yea gotta use that makeup! Man, for sure someone has to take some pics and videotape this event!
Back to top Go down
RUTHLESS [B.O.A]

RUTHLESS [B.O.A]

PostSubject: Re: NIGHT GAME AT WOODLANDS.    NIGHT GAME AT WOODLANDS.  EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 3:33 pm

Ok everyone the date has been set so now every team/unit that plans on running the attack .. please get together and plan head of time . Plan you recon/attack plan. Remember if you plan ahead of time you will have victory.. If you dont then you will have headaches.. Now those that dont plan on running on the attack side also need to plan ahead of time , you all need to make sure you protect your post as if you are the main target.. Remember you will also attacked . Any remainder player after they destroy the base still have to go and save the hostage from the attacking team..NOW please let me know which teams/units are planning to run the attack , this way i can set up a roster on which team want to go first , or if they plan on attacking at all thats the question. So please let me know what teams/units plan on attacking and how many player you have in your team/ unit that plan on attending..

Now cant stress enough how important the coms will be for this game. Also no speed running , remember it will be dark and the last thing we want is anyone getting hurt.. That being said. NO ONE UNDER THE AGE OF 16 WILL BE ALLOWED TO PLAY THIS NIGHT GAME UNLESS YOU HAVE YOUR PARENTS THERE.. WE WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY ACCIDENTS.. REMEMBER THERE ARE MANY OBSTACLES YOU MUST AVOID TREES , BRANCHES , PALLETS, AND FOX HOLES.. SO BE VERY CAREFUL OUT THERE.

Siege how many of your players are attending if you need other player let me know .
Tomas how many of your will be attending . Also if you run short of player and need some to help you run the game let me know ..
Does anyone know if anyone from BC are going to attempt this mission.
Viper will you be running alone or are you bringing some players to assist you on . If not maybe we can hook you up with one of the teams/units that attack.
Back to top Go down
siege

siege

PostSubject: Re: NIGHT GAME AT WOODLANDS.    NIGHT GAME AT WOODLANDS.  EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 4:42 pm

I can only account for myself at the moment
Back to top Go down
Viper

Viper

PostSubject: Re: NIGHT GAME AT WOODLANDS.    NIGHT GAME AT WOODLANDS.  EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 4:54 pm

I run as an active Scout/Sniper for Core. If no one from Core goes, just attach me to someone.
Back to top Go down
RUTHLESS [B.O.A]

RUTHLESS [B.O.A]

PostSubject: Re: NIGHT GAME AT WOODLANDS.    NIGHT GAME AT WOODLANDS.  EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 5:13 pm

SOUNDS GOOD SEE YOU GUYS . THERE THEN
Back to top Go down
BK[BC]
USJTF SGT
BK[BC]

PostSubject: Re: NIGHT GAME AT WOODLANDS.    NIGHT GAME AT WOODLANDS.  EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 8:49 pm

I can only account for myself at
the moment.

Viper im glad to tag along since we are usjtf
Back to top Go down
Viper

Viper

PostSubject: Re: NIGHT GAME AT WOODLANDS.    NIGHT GAME AT WOODLANDS.  EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 8:58 pm

Sure BK... Sounds like a plan..
Back to top Go down
Tomas Jasso [EA]

Tomas Jasso [EA]

PostSubject: Re: NIGHT GAME AT WOODLANDS.    NIGHT GAME AT WOODLANDS.  EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 3:43 am

My 4 man team is ready, we might lack one, but its hard to know if he will go or be present, so as of now, 4 men plus myself will be attending. Ill be happy to help run this game in any way I can, and Ill see if I can gather more BC players to attend.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: im ready for this one   NIGHT GAME AT WOODLANDS.  EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 5:57 pm

waiting for saturday
Back to top Go down
Tomas Jasso [EA]

Tomas Jasso [EA]

PostSubject: Re: NIGHT GAME AT WOODLANDS.    NIGHT GAME AT WOODLANDS.  EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 6:42 pm

If anyone else wants to run with us, we will be happy to take yall in for the night lol
Back to top Go down
RUTHLESS [B.O.A]

RUTHLESS [B.O.A]

PostSubject: Re: NIGHT GAME AT WOODLANDS.    NIGHT GAME AT WOODLANDS.  EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 12:18 pm

the number for the night game is growing larger than expected .. we might have a harder time accomplishing the mission than anticipated .. prepair better guys..
Oh guys there will be a morning and night game at woodlands this saturday.. now if you plan on playing the morning game only..its 8 dollars .. if you plan on playing the night game only its 8 dollars .. if you plan on both its 10. not bad for a all day of airsoft.. see you all there.. if you think about it if you go in the morning you can practice running with you group.. and honing you skills for the night game.. good luck.. no one has stepped up on who want to be the first to attemp the task.. any teams/units think they have wht it takes.. post up..
Back to top Go down
Viper

Viper

PostSubject: Re: NIGHT GAME AT WOODLANDS.    NIGHT GAME AT WOODLANDS.  EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 12:23 pm

As a sniper.. I would like to do the first task but I would need back up
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NIGHT GAME AT WOODLANDS.    NIGHT GAME AT WOODLANDS.  Empty

Back to top Go down

NIGHT GAME AT WOODLANDS.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next