Home of the TX BRIGADE in the U.S.J.T.F.
Welcome to BAD COMPANY AIRSOFT and the TX Brigade community were everyone can join the fun.

Make sure to introduce yourself as soon as you register.

Thank You
Welcome to BAD COMPANY AIRSOFT and the TX Brigade community were everyone can join the fun.

Make sure to introduce yourself as soon as you register.

Thank You
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

NIGHT GAME AT WOODLANDS.

Go down 
+7
Knight[CORE]
KaliZion[BC]
siege
BK[BC]
Viper
Tomas Jasso [EA]
RUTHLESS [B.O.A]
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
RUTHLESS [B.O.A]

RUTHLESS [B.O.A]

NIGHT GAME AT WOODLANDS.  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NIGHT GAME AT WOODLANDS.    NIGHT GAME AT WOODLANDS.  - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 2:33 pm

10-4 ILL SEE WHO ELSE WE CAN SET YOU UP WITH IF NO ONE ELSE ..YOU CAN RUN WITH ME AND A FEW OF MY GUYS.. SEE YOU THERE.
Back to top Go down
http://BLACKOPS956.WEBS.COM
Viper

Viper

PostSubject: Re: NIGHT GAME AT WOODLANDS.    NIGHT GAME AT WOODLANDS.  - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 3:20 pm

BK from BC may be running with me but we might need like a few more guys if needed. Where exactly is woodlands at... Im driving from San Benito
Back to top Go down
RUTHLESS [B.O.A]

RUTHLESS [B.O.A]

PostSubject: Re: NIGHT GAME AT WOODLANDS.    NIGHT GAME AT WOODLANDS.  - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 3:56 pm

its in palmview. exit on abram rd. 2.5 miles north . theres a sign that says woodlands paintball .. can miss it. Bk know where its at .. tag along with him if possible..
Back to top Go down
Viper

Viper

PostSubject: Re: NIGHT GAME AT WOODLANDS.    NIGHT GAME AT WOODLANDS.  - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 4:14 pm

Cool... Thanks for the info
Back to top Go down
KaliZion[BC]
USJTF COL
USJTF COL
KaliZion[BC]

PostSubject: Re: NIGHT GAME AT WOODLANDS.    NIGHT GAME AT WOODLANDS.  - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 6:32 pm

Ill se if I can make it guys...got to focus on bills lolol. But if I do ill make sure to come prepared.
Back to top Go down
http://www.badcoairsoft.com
Viper

Viper

PostSubject: Re: NIGHT GAME AT WOODLANDS.    NIGHT GAME AT WOODLANDS.  - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 6:48 pm

Hopeu make it pal.. If u do... Take them gloves I want.. I'll take the grips and money
Back to top Go down
Knight[CORE]

Knight[CORE]

PostSubject: Re: NIGHT GAME AT WOODLANDS.    NIGHT GAME AT WOODLANDS.  - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 12:54 pm

I will be attending the morning and night game. Hope to see all of you there.
Back to top Go down
Ripcord [S.S.D]

Ripcord [S.S.D]

PostSubject: morning game    NIGHT GAME AT WOODLANDS.  - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 8:10 pm

Some of our S.S.D team members are planning to attend the morning game only.
Back to top Go down
Viper

Viper

PostSubject: Re: NIGHT GAME AT WOODLANDS.    NIGHT GAME AT WOODLANDS.  - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 8:16 pm

Nice to hear from u Ripcord.. Hope u make it. I know how frustrating the long drive is.
Back to top Go down
RUTHLESS [B.O.A]

RUTHLESS [B.O.A]

PostSubject: Re: NIGHT GAME AT WOODLANDS.    NIGHT GAME AT WOODLANDS.  - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 11:12 pm

Ripcord [S.S.D] wrote:
Some of our S.S.D team members are planning to attend the morning game only.
great to hear ripcord .. its been a while see you all Saturday.
Back to top Go down
RUTHLESS [B.O.A]

RUTHLESS [B.O.A]

PostSubject: Re: NIGHT GAME AT WOODLANDS.    NIGHT GAME AT WOODLANDS.  - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 2:03 pm

Ok everyone this Saturday there will be free pizza and coke with your entrance fee.. remember if your going to play both the day games and night game make sure you let them know at the front desk when you pay. the fee for all day is 10. dollars .or. 8 for morning game and 8 for night game . just make sure you let them know .. see you all Saturday..
Back to top Go down
House[CORE]

House[CORE]

PostSubject: Re: NIGHT GAME AT WOODLANDS.    NIGHT GAME AT WOODLANDS.  - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 5:15 pm

CORE will more than likely be there as well. I'll see how many guys will be able to attend.
Back to top Go down
Viper

Viper

PostSubject: Re: NIGHT GAME AT WOODLANDS.    NIGHT GAME AT WOODLANDS.  - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 5:30 pm

Thats awesome... Hope to meet up with you guys there. Last time was the Sniper course.
Back to top Go down
House[CORE]

House[CORE]

PostSubject: Re: NIGHT GAME AT WOODLANDS.    NIGHT GAME AT WOODLANDS.  - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 5:33 pm

Yeah man it's been too long.
Back to top Go down
Viper

Viper

PostSubject: Re: NIGHT GAME AT WOODLANDS.    NIGHT GAME AT WOODLANDS.  - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 5:37 pm

I got some new weapons that ive been wanting to use. See u on sat. Hey House, can u txt me. Ive been wanting to speak to someone in the team about the uniform. 9565905877
Back to top Go down
Oxide

Oxide

PostSubject: Re: NIGHT GAME AT WOODLANDS.    NIGHT GAME AT WOODLANDS.  - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 5:52 pm

Anyone up for a zombie game at the woodlands night game?
Back to top Go down
House[CORE]

House[CORE]

PostSubject: Re: NIGHT GAME AT WOODLANDS.    NIGHT GAME AT WOODLANDS.  - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 6:02 pm

That extraction game was fun as well.
Back to top Go down
RUTHLESS [B.O.A]

RUTHLESS [B.O.A]

PostSubject: Re: NIGHT GAME AT WOODLANDS.    NIGHT GAME AT WOODLANDS.  - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 11:31 pm

EVERYONE THANKS FOR MAKING IT A GREAT DAY IF AIRSOFT.. WE HAD A GREAT DAY OF AIRSOFT , WE PLAYED MANY GAMES GREAT PLAYERS. WANT TO THANK SSD FOR MAKING THE LONG TRIP TO PALMVIEW TO PLAY WITH US.  THE NIGHT GAME WAS INTENSE IT WAS NOT EASY , WHICH WAS NOT SUPPOSE TO BE . IT KEPT EVERYONE IN THERE TOES , WANT TO THANK EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED HAD A GREAT TIME.  
ALSO WE HAD A GUN STOLEN FROM ONE OF THE PLAYERS , IF ANYONE KNOW ANYTHING PLEASE LET US KNOW, WE HAVE NEVER HAD THIS HAPPEN BEFORE SO THE PERSON WHO TOOK THIS GUN SHOULD DO THE RIGHT THING AND RETURN IT , NO QUESTIONS ASKED , THE GUN MISSING IS A ECHO ONE STAG M4 . PLEASE HELP US RETURN THE GUN TO THE OWNER , IF YOU KNOW ANYTHING AND WANT TO REMAIN ANONYMOUS PLEASE SEND ME A PRIVATE MESSAGE OR TEXT 956 458 2555
Back to top Go down
Black Diamond (SOARD)
USJTF CPT
USJTF CPT
Black Diamond (SOARD)

PostSubject: Re: NIGHT GAME AT WOODLANDS.    NIGHT GAME AT WOODLANDS.  - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 11:50 pm

That's just bad, who ever did this better return it, this game is supposed to be made out of honesty not stealing peoples's stuff.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: wow.    NIGHT GAME AT WOODLANDS.  - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 3:20 pm

I couldn't make so it wasn't me. But that's reaally bad. Who ever stole it is a piece of@#$% . I bet he or she won't be back. When did this happen. Day game or night. Ck the list who was there.
Back to top Go down
Viper

Viper

PostSubject: Re: NIGHT GAME AT WOODLANDS.    NIGHT GAME AT WOODLANDS.  - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 3:36 pm

The morning game was awesome... them guys from SSD were fierce. Black ops.. thanks for having me there. On the stolen rifle.. im sorry to hear that someone would stoop so low to do that. I hope he gets it back and yes.. i agree in looking back at attendance records. To many thieves now a days.
Back to top Go down
House[CORE]

House[CORE]

PostSubject: Re: NIGHT GAME AT WOODLANDS.    NIGHT GAME AT WOODLANDS.  - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 3:42 pm

Hopefully it was taken by mistake, the lights did go off for a while. And if it were taken on purpose there were guns out there that were more decked out than the one that was taken. So hopefully it is returned.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NIGHT GAME AT WOODLANDS.    NIGHT GAME AT WOODLANDS.  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

NIGHT GAME AT WOODLANDS.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2