Home of the TX BRIGADE in the U.S.J.T.F.
Welcome to BAD COMPANY AIRSOFT and the TX Brigade community were everyone can join the fun.

Make sure to introduce yourself as soon as you register.

Thank You
Welcome to BAD COMPANY AIRSOFT and the TX Brigade community were everyone can join the fun.

Make sure to introduce yourself as soon as you register.

Thank You
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

OP: Old Republic - Geddons Games

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Geddon

OP: Old Republic - Geddons Games Empty
PostSubject: OP: Old Republic - Geddons Games   OP: Old Republic - Geddons Games EmptyMon May 21, 2012 2:21 pm

Due to the wide reach of this event, i'm redirecting all traffic to our detailed post on AirsoftEvent.com

http://www.airsoftevent.com/events/oper ... ct-6-2012/

The jist of things:

This is a star-wars inspired, milsim op.
There will be Sith and Jedi.
There will be lightsaber combat.
This event is projected at or above 200 players.
Its only a $40 pricetag if you early bird register.
You will have a flippin blast if you attend.
Back to top Go down
Geddon

PostSubject: Re: OP: Old Republic - Geddons Games   OP: Old Republic - Geddons Games EmptyMon May 21, 2012 2:22 pm

If anyone is interested in a command position at OP: Old Republic in October, please submit an application to Geddon@GeddonsGames.com

Please include your Name, Age, Contact information and any command experience you have.

I am looking for Commanding Officers for both Empire and Republic and 3 platoon leads for each side. The COs will be responsible for mission generation during the event and deploying an overall strategy to conquer the other side.

Platoon leads will help to assign the missions to squads and carry out that strategy.

I also am still looking for the Jedi force commander. His responsibilities will include advising on the overall strategy for the republic.

Commanders will have early access to map information and get personally briefed by me on the mission system so as to ensure a smooth event.

And, as with any event, ADMINS are greatly needed. Anyone who can get down here who isn't going to play, we need you!
Geddon

Facebook page
https://www.facebook.com/events/358483687538689/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OP: Old Republic - Geddons Games   OP: Old Republic - Geddons Games EmptyMon May 21, 2012 4:20 pm

I've been reading on this. Nothing against it but how do we relate this to airsoft. can my light saber shoot bbs
Back to top Go down
Geddon

PostSubject: Re: OP: Old Republic - Geddons Games   OP: Old Republic - Geddons Games EmptyMon May 21, 2012 8:12 pm

BULLETPROOF wrote:
I've been reading on this. Nothing against it but how do we relate this to airsoft. can my light saber shoot bbs

How does it not relate to airsoft? <10% of the player population will be carrying a lightsaber. The vast majority of this event is a structured milsim.

Airsoft is not only historical reenactments and modern warfare themes. There are many ways to play airsoft. This is one of the rare events where the game theme is outside the norm.

The infantry side of this event will be completely carried out just like (or possibly better than) most of the milsim games you've likely attended in Texas.

Back to top Go down
Oxide

Oxide

PostSubject: Re: OP: Old Republic - Geddons Games   OP: Old Republic - Geddons Games EmptyMon May 21, 2012 8:36 pm

I love this concept, will attend if possible.
Back to top Go down
Knight[CORE]

Knight[CORE]

PostSubject: Re: OP: Old Republic - Geddons Games   OP: Old Republic - Geddons Games EmptyWed May 23, 2012 10:18 pm

i would like to go to this and make this my official op.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OP: Old Republic - Geddons Games   OP: Old Republic - Geddons Games Empty

Back to top Go down

OP: Old Republic - Geddons Games
Page 1 of 1