Home of the TX BRIGADE in the U.S.J.T.F.
Welcome to BAD COMPANY AIRSOFT and the TX Brigade community were everyone can join the fun.

Make sure to introduce yourself as soon as you register.

Thank You
Welcome to BAD COMPANY AIRSOFT and the TX Brigade community were everyone can join the fun.

Make sure to introduce yourself as soon as you register.

Thank You
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GAMES FOR THE SUMMER

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
RUTHLESS [B.O.A]

RUTHLESS [B.O.A]

GAMES FOR THE SUMMER Empty
PostSubject: GAMES FOR THE SUMMER   GAMES FOR THE SUMMER EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 3:54 pm

OK so i want to play at woodlands next saturday.. i have some games planned that i would like to play. So that being said who all would like to join us . JULY 14 10am till 3pm . To start of course force on force to get the blood running. Then a sniper game to slow your pulse down and be more tacticle . Then back to a game i call siege where you have to take over the island and set off the marker , and defend it from the enemy. once the game ends we can switch sides and try again.. the last game i have in mind it take over .. we will have the different post on the field and with markers and will have to take over that post and protect it till the end of the game. the side that have the most post wins.
JULY 14 AT WOODLANDS 10.00AM TILL 3.00 PM FREE PIZZA AND COKE WITH YOUR ENTRANCE FEE. SEE YOU ALL THERE. POST UP WHO WILL BE ATTENDING AND WHO ALL WILL BE COMING WITH YOU.
Back to top Go down
http://BLACKOPS956.WEBS.COM
RUTHLESS [B.O.A]

RUTHLESS [B.O.A]

PostSubject: Re: GAMES FOR THE SUMMER   GAMES FOR THE SUMMER EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 9:52 am

already have over 20 confirm attending .. dont miss out on this one. post up if you will be attending or not, just to get an idea of the crowd to expect. did i mention free pizza and coke with your entrance fee. entrance fee 8.00 cant go wrong there. see you saturday.
Back to top Go down
Al-Kapwn

Al-Kapwn

PostSubject: Re: GAMES FOR THE SUMMER   GAMES FOR THE SUMMER EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 11:53 pm

Please post a google maps link.
Back to top Go down
KaliZion[BC]
USJTF COL
USJTF COL
KaliZion[BC]

PostSubject: Re: GAMES FOR THE SUMMER   GAMES FOR THE SUMMER EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 1:56 pm

sorry guys, im still injured i will be sitting this one out as well...dont worry i will be out there soon enough.
Back to top Go down
http://www.badcoairsoft.com
RUTHLESS [B.O.A]

RUTHLESS [B.O.A]

PostSubject: Re: GAMES FOR THE SUMMER   GAMES FOR THE SUMMER EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 6:50 pm

kgreat turn out guys.  had tons of fun. We had over 30sum players . We had great game no drama. Thank you guys I haven't had that much fun in a long time. The sniper game was intense we had 6 sniper hold back 20some players great job guys. We still lost our objective but we gave them a run for there money. The bomb game we couldn't push pass there defence. Great job guys tough games great player couldn't of asked for a better day. Hope to do it again soon
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GAMES FOR THE SUMMER   GAMES FOR THE SUMMER Empty

Back to top Go down

GAMES FOR THE SUMMER
Page 1 of 1