Home of the TX BRIGADE in the U.S.J.T.F.
Welcome to BAD COMPANY AIRSOFT and the TX Brigade community were everyone can join the fun.

Make sure to introduce yourself as soon as you register.

Thank You
Welcome to BAD COMPANY AIRSOFT and the TX Brigade community were everyone can join the fun.

Make sure to introduce yourself as soon as you register.

Thank You
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

game when where ?

Go down 
+9
House[CORE]
A7xEricDraven
Jimmy Russell
BK[BC]
siege
Oxide
Black Diamond (SOARD)
KaliZion[BC]
bear {PMC}
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

where shall we play at
edingburg battle grounds
game when where ? I_vote_lcap29%game when where ? I_vote_rcap
 29% [ 7 ]
delta paintball
game when where ? I_vote_lcap8%game when where ? I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 2 ]
donna extreme battle field
game when where ? I_vote_lcap21%game when where ? I_vote_rcap
 21% [ 5 ]
woodlands
game when where ? I_vote_lcap42%game when where ? I_vote_rcap
 42% [ 10 ]
Total Votes : 24

AuthorMessage
bear {PMC}

bear {PMC}

game when where ? Empty
PostSubject: game when where ?   game when where ? EmptyWed May 30, 2012 10:05 am

ok guys forum has been dead so i wana know and get this starit where is this weeks game gunna be and what time im itching to play so lets get this thing set
Back to top Go down
KaliZion[BC]
USJTF COL
USJTF COL
KaliZion[BC]

game when where ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: game when where ?   game when where ? EmptyWed May 30, 2012 2:09 pm

Black Diamond is also interested in hosting a metting to start regrouping all the players from all of the RGV. I believing that no one is taking charge of hosting events in outer locations. So vote and we might even go someplace new this weekend.
Back to top Go down
http://www.badcoairsoft.com
bear {PMC}

bear {PMC}

game when where ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: game when where ?   game when where ? EmptyWed May 30, 2012 3:18 pm

Can't wait lets get this thread moving or Saturdays game
Back to top Go down
Black Diamond (SOARD)
USJTF CPT
USJTF CPT
Black Diamond (SOARD)

game when where ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: game when where ?   game when where ? EmptyWed May 30, 2012 5:19 pm

Im Ready,I voted Donna field
Back to top Go down
KaliZion[BC]
USJTF COL
USJTF COL
KaliZion[BC]

game when where ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: game when where ?   game when where ? EmptyThu May 31, 2012 7:04 pm

Most poeple are voting for donna...im cool with that too.
Back to top Go down

game when where ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: game when where ?   game when where ? EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 5:28 pm

How many are going. and be honest on the vote poll. Last time Edinburgh won and no one went. No double or triple voting. That is why people get discourage and think twice in going. I think someone should lead n the rest follow like back in the days. This poll makes it seem like to many chiefs no Indians. We need to regroup. I like the ideas ruthless comes up with. He makes a theme and sets a day way in advance so u can prepare and get all hyped up. And in between those weeks in waiting for that game or mini op we can prepare or regroup your teams for a great upcoming challenge. Instead of just going weekend by weekend like I am going to shoot some BBS at delta, donna, woodlands,with out a meaning. u can be like i am going to get my troops to prepare or practice for whatever op is coming. Sounds more interesting. Just my opinion. u don't have to prepare for ruthless games I know some people don't like woodlands . But its an example of what your teams can do. Although he's the only one who is making people look forward to an airsoft event at a specific time. So someone take a leadership role. and ill see u at the next game.

Last edited by BULLETPROOF on Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Oxide

Oxide

game when where ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: game when where ?   game when where ? EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 9:36 pm

Could you please use actual words and proper grammar? It's rather hard to read what you wrote.
Back to top Go down

game when where ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: game when where ?   game when where ? EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 10:10 pm

can u point them out. to fix them so u can understand. i had posted from my phone
Back to top Go down
Oxide

Oxide

game when where ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: game when where ?   game when where ? EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 11:49 pm

How many are going.(Period should be deleted and comma put in it's place) and be honest on the vote poll. Last time Edinburgh won and no one went. No double or triple voting. That is why people get discourage(should say "discouraged") and think twice in(Should say "about" instead of "in") going. I think someone should lead n(Should say "and") the rest follow like back in the days(Need to clarify which days, the "old ones" correct?). This poll makes it seem like to(Should be "too", instead of "to") many chiefs(Need to include "and") no Indians. We need to regroup. I like the ideas ruthless("ruthless" should be capitalized) comes up with. He makes a theme and sets a day way(Delete "way") in advance (Remove double space) so u(Should say "you" instead of "u") can prepare and get all("All" is unnecessary) hyped up. And("And" should be deleted and "in" capitalized) in between those weeks in("While" instead of "in") waiting for that game or mini op we can prepare or("And" instead of "or") regroup your teams for a great upcoming challenge. Instead of just going weekend by weekend like I am(Insert comma and replace "am" with "do") going to (Delete double space) shoot some BBS(Remove capitalization from "S") at delta(Capitalize "delta"), donna(Capitalize "donna"), woodlands(Capitalize "woodlands"),(Add a space)with (Delete space)out a(Delete "a") meaning. u(Replace "u" with "you") can be like i(Replace with "me") am(Replace with "and") going to(Delete "going to") get my(Replace "my" with "your") troops to prepare (Delete double space or practice for whatever op is coming. Sounds more interesting.(Incomplete sentence) Just my opinion. uReplace "u" with "You") don't have to prepare for ruthless(Replace "ruthless" with "Ruthless'" games (Delete double space and add "as") I know some people don't like woodlands (Delete unnecessary space). But(Replace period with comma, and remove capitalization from "But") its(Add apostrophe in between "t" and "s") an example of what your teams can do. Although he's the only one who is making people look forward to an airsoft event at a specific time.(Sentence should be removed as it is incorrect and insulting. A person informed us of an operation based on Star Wars and posted a link with rules and details. You obviously didn't read the link and made the entire South Texas Airsoft community look like a bunch of idiots by ignoring what he posted and asking "can my light saber shoot bbs") So someone take a leadership role.(Replace period with comma) and ill(Capitalize "i" and add apostrophe between "i" and "l" see u(Replace "u" with "you") at the next game.

Hope this helps.
Back to top Go down
siege

siege

game when where ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: game when where ?   game when where ? EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 12:42 am

You should take charge BULLETPROOF
Back to top Go down

game when where ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: game when where ?   game when where ? EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 1:54 am

okay now i see oxide is butt hurt. go cry to your lil momma u think i care about your feelings. stupid dumb fk
delete my account do what ever the fk makes feel good. ill just hope i can see in a field soon to take care of this
personally. stupid kid.

Last edited by BULLETPROOF on Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
siege

siege

game when where ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: game when where ?   game when where ? EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 2:15 am

Yeah Oxide that was douchey way of approaching that.
Back to top Go down

game when where ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: game when where ?   game when where ? EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 2:39 am

because of kids like this airsoft is dying out. they think they know it all. all i was trying to do is give my opinion. no wonder the forum is dead. i guess this is the only place that makes you feel superior than others. just get a life.
Back to top Go down
BK[BC]
USJTF SGT
BK[BC]

game when where ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: game when where ?   game when where ? EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 3:21 am

Bullet Proof, you asked for him to correct you.

This is a very Immature way of dealing with this.

You could of just been an adult about it and ignored it.

There's nothing "Honorable" about calling a fellow air softer a " Stupid Dumb FK"

This also seems like a threat toward my friend, whichever way you want to portray it, it's still a threat.

" ill just hope i can see in a field soon to take care of this
personally. stupid kid."

Last edited by BK[BC] on Sat Jun 02, 2012 3:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jimmy Russell

Jimmy Russell

game when where ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: game when where ?   game when where ? EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 3:33 am

I will agree with everything BK says ever.
Back to top Go down
Oxide

Oxide

game when where ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: game when where ?   game when where ? EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 10:35 am

BULLETPROOF, I know it's hard for you to read and write English so I'll keep this brief-

Subject A: Why would I ever delete your account when you provide me with such easy entertainment? This has already been one of the more entertaining things on the forum in the past six months.

Subject B: I will always feel superior to you, forum or not. You've been a minor annoyance the entire time you've been on the forum and will likely continue to be so for the rest of your life.

Subject C: "okay now i see oxide is butt hurt."
game when where ? Butthurt_report_form

Subject D: "ill just hope i can see in a field soon to take care of this personally." I hope you'll be able to see in fields soon too. It must be hard to play airsoft like that.

Subject E: Why "fk"? Spellcheck or morals won't let you say naughty words?
Back to top Go down
A7xEricDraven

A7xEricDraven

game when where ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: game when where ?   game when where ? EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 12:50 pm

so its a tie between woodlands and battlegrounds. whats the final decision??
Back to top Go down
KaliZion[BC]
USJTF COL
USJTF COL
KaliZion[BC]

game when where ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: game when where ?   game when where ? EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 1:12 pm

First of all, don't correct my ghramer, cuz I don't care...lol
C-Mon guys, we made this forum so poeple can make decision together, but clearly that doesn't always work. I have host so many games that way so its not like no one has ever take charge. It's just diffrent when we don't have a home field like we use too. And that fact that boa pretty much only play at woodlands. i mean we do want to change maps from time to time. If Ruthless is such a great game host(witch he is),why can't he host a game anywhere else other then woodlands. No one is superior on this forum, not even me. So just relax and if u want someone to a hell of a game....ill make it happen. Give me two weeks. It's gonna be free play and them will see who will show. If u don't like the idea. Just don't bother inviting us to play were u want, if u can't do the for us.

Now Oxide, u are a smart guy....you ain't a kid anymore. Just stick to the subject next time.
Bulletproof u don't have delete your account for this, but you know threats aren't the way to go. Thank you for your opinion, I will discuss this with the rest of the captains.
BK nice job in always keeping an eye out for your freinds.

Let's just start planning for something better and stick to old school rules. Will find a place that will not charge us to play...and talk to the city to have non profit games. But you also knowwhat that means. We will have to supply for everyone.

Be ready

Kalizion
Back to top Go down
KaliZion[BC]
USJTF COL
USJTF COL
KaliZion[BC]

game when where ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: game when where ?   game when where ? EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 1:21 pm

I'm sorry guys I'm texting this to the forum. So better yet. Do correct my grammar. I want everyone to understand what I mean.
Back to top Go down
House[CORE]

House[CORE]

game when where ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: game when where ?   game when where ? EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 4:34 pm

But if the account was deleted then who was butthurt?

Oxide is not a kid anymore, he's blossomed into a beautiful young woman. That's for true.

It's all fun and games until someone gets hurt.
Back to top Go down
RUTHLESS [B.O.A]

RUTHLESS [B.O.A]

game when where ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: game when where ?   game when where ? EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 2:29 am

KaliZion[BC] wrote:
First of all, don't correct my ghramer, cuz I don't care...lol
C-Mon guys, we made this forum so poeple can make decision together, but clearly that doesn't always work. I have host so many games that way so its not like no one has ever take charge. It's just diffrent when we don't have a home field like we use too. And that fact that boa pretty much only play at woodlands. i mean we do want to change maps from time to time. If Ruthless is such a great game host(witch he is),why can't he host a game anywhere else other then woodlands. No one is superior on this forum, not even me. So just relax and if u want someone to a hell of a game....ill make it happen. Give me two weeks. It's gonna be free play and them will see who will show. If u don't like the idea. Just don't bother inviting us to play were u want, if u can't do the for us.

Now Oxide, u are a smart guy....you ain't a kid anymore. Just stick to the subject next time.
Bulletproof u don't have delete your account for this, but you know threats aren't the way to go. Thank you for your opinion, I will discuss this with the rest of the captains.
BK nice job in always keeping an eye out for your freinds.

Let's just start planning for something better and stick to old school rules. Will find a place that will not charge us to play...and talk to the city to have non profit games. But you also knowwhat that means. We will have to supply for everyone.

Be ready

Kalizion

HELLO , I SEE IVE BEEN TARGETED FOR SOME UNKNOWN REASON..
FIRST LET ME SAY I DONT HOLD ANYONE BACK WHEN IT COMES TO PLAYING ANYWHERE..
PEOPLE GO PLAY WHERE EVER THEY WANT. I DONT TELL PLAYERS GO OR DONT GO THIS I CAN ASSURE YOU ALL.
SECOND I HAVENT PLAYED IN OVER A MONTH, WHILE IVE BEEN OFF AND AWAY IVE THOUGHT ABOUT HOW TO MAKE THE GAME A LITTLE MORE INTERESTING FOR ME.. I SIMPLY POST UP SOME OF THE IDEAS / GAMES I WOULD LIKE TO PLAY ..
THIRD I INVITE PLAYERS OF ALL AGES ALL TEAMS OR NO TEAMS. ANY ABLE PLAYER THAT WANTS TO SHOOT AND HAVE FUN.
FOURTH THE ONLY REASON I MAKE MOST OF MY GAMES AT WOODLANDS IS CAUSE ITS A BIG FIELD AND CAN HANDLE LARGE AMOUNT OF PLAYERS WITHOUT HAVING TO PICK UP NETS ECT.. MOST IMPORTANT THE FIELD OWNER GIVES US THE WHOLE FIELD WHEN WE PLAY THERE.. IF PAINTBALLERS GO THEY ARE TOLD TO GO PLAY THE BACK FIELD WE HAVE FULL ACCESS TO WOODLANDS..
LAST IF YOU ALL FEEL THAT I HAVE OVER STEP MY BOUNDRIES BY POSTING UP HERE I APOLOGIZE.. AGAIN I JUST WANTED MORE PLAYERS ON THE FIELD. DELTA , DONNA AND EDINBURG CANT HANDLE BIG GAMES ON SATURDAY WITH OUT AFFECTING THE OTHER PLAYERS OF PAINT BALL. KAL I DONT PRETEND TO BE THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY LEADER IN NO WAY.. IM JUST A PLAYER LIKE YOU ALL.. ILL GO PLAY WHERE EVER YOU GUYS MAKE A GAME. IF IM OFF FROM WORK.. THAT IS.. DONT BLAME ME IF YOU ALL HOST GAMES AND OTHERS DONT SHOW. THAT IS NOT MY DOING.. WHEN I HOST A GAME ALL I DO IS SEND INVITES AND LET OTHERS KNOW WHERE THE GAME WILL BE ... AS FOR THEM SHOWING UP OR NOT I HAVE NO CONTROL OVER THAT.. IF PLAYERS DONT SHOW DONT BLAME ME IM NOT TO BLAME FOR THAT.. PLAYERS GO WHERE EVER THEY WANT..
Back to top Go down
http://BLACKOPS956.WEBS.COM
BK[BC]
USJTF SGT
BK[BC]

game when where ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: game when where ?   game when where ? EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 4:18 am

Ruthless i think there's been a misunderstanding . No one is targeting you .

I believe that your a great host, I think all KaliZion was trying to say was that it wouldn't hurt to go somewhere else.

I'm more than positive, were not targeting you.

Sorry for the misunderstanding

Back to top Go down
Ripcord [S.S.D]

Ripcord [S.S.D]

game when where ? Empty
PostSubject: field rotation    game when where ? EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 11:33 am

As a lower valley team the idea of a field rotation sounds very good to use, at times we are confused to where the majority of the teams are going to meet. Some positives that we see with the field rotation are

1. It would make the sport more noticeable valley wide; and not just to one or two cities
2. Team strategic planning would change every week and make teams well rounded.
3. Help teams preplan their road trips to the games when it comes to car pulling.
Back to top Go down
Apostle

Apostle

game when where ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: game when where ?   game when where ? EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 10:33 pm

Anyone planning anything for Tuesday?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ChildofGod437?feature=mhee
Black Diamond (SOARD)
USJTF CPT
USJTF CPT
Black Diamond (SOARD)

game when where ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: game when where ?   game when where ? EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 11:13 pm

Yeah Ruthless i agree with BK, i dont think Kal meant anything negative to you but the idea is to also host games in some other fields, you know Me and my team we are always trying to switch fields to not get bored of the same one.

I thinks we should go back to rotating fields each week.

B. Diamond out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

game when where ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: game when where ?   game when where ? Empty

Back to top Go down

game when where ?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next