Home of the TX BRIGADE in the U.S.J.T.F.
Welcome to BAD COMPANY AIRSOFT and the TX Brigade community were everyone can join the fun.

Make sure to introduce yourself as soon as you register.

Thank You
Welcome to BAD COMPANY AIRSOFT and the TX Brigade community were everyone can join the fun.

Make sure to introduce yourself as soon as you register.

Thank You
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

game when where ?

Go down 
+9
House[CORE]
A7xEricDraven
Jimmy Russell
BK[BC]
siege
Oxide
Black Diamond (SOARD)
KaliZion[BC]
bear {PMC}
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

where shall we play at
edingburg battle grounds
game when where ? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap29%game when where ? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 29% [ 7 ]
delta paintball
game when where ? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap8%game when where ? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 2 ]
donna extreme battle field
game when where ? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap21%game when where ? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 21% [ 5 ]
woodlands
game when where ? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap42%game when where ? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 42% [ 10 ]
Total Votes : 24

AuthorMessage
monster_one (FROST)

monster_one (FROST)

game when where ? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: game when where ?   game when where ? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 5:21 am

Sup guys... Well there will be a game on Tuesday 4th. At delta for those who want to play.
Starts at 6:30 until everyone leaves. House will be hosting the game.. Lol right house??? Any ways just show up if u feel like shooting your stress out.
Back to top Go down
Apostle

Apostle

PostSubject: Re: game when where ?   game when where ? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 9:57 am

Alright cool looking forward to it
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ChildofGod437?feature=mhee
RUTHLESS [B.O.A]

RUTHLESS [B.O.A]

PostSubject: Re: game when where ?   game when where ? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 1:00 pm

Black Diamond (SOARD) wrote:
Yeah Ruthless i agree with BK, i dont think Kal meant anything negative to you but the idea is to also host games in some other fields, you know Me and my team we are always trying to switch fields to not get bored of the same one.

I thinks we should go back to rotating fields each week.

B. Diamond out.

Thank you for clearing things.. But like i said i host games just to go play ... i send invites to all players .. if they show they show if they dont they dont.. if i try to reserve other fields ,there response is they are booked for paint ball.. so we will be limited to field use.. if we have alot of players its hard to get them on the field.. ive noticed this recently, players play a game and then they sit down and just want to talk and others that want to play are just sitting and waiting. This is why now when i host a game once the game starts no one is allowed on the field till the next game. Now after every game we always give players allot of time to reload and hydrate.

The good thing is that Kal said he was going to step up and host games .. Thats awsome this way i can just go play and not worry about being a good host .. lol as for changing fields ive never stopped anyone from going to any field i dont have that kind of power. host the games and players will show.. But key and most important is get the word out . invite everyone on all sights, text player ,call players ect .. many time ive hosted games and only had 10 to 20 players on the field and thats fine but i know everyone loves it when you have players all over the field.. but again if you are hosting a game post it up let the players vote.. let the players decide where they want to play.. most of the time like i said players tell me they want to play at woodlands so i come up with some games and host it there.

Truth be told i dont know how much longer ill be playing. But for now im trying my best to help the community.
I love the sport and since the begining ive wanted nothing else but for the sport to grow. I just wanted more players on the field to enjoy it as much as i did..
I never did it for profit or recognition . JUST FOR THE LOVE OF THE SPORT AND TO HELP THE COMMUNITY..

Be safe out there and play with honor that will follow you everywhere. see you all soon.
Back to top Go down
http://BLACKOPS956.WEBS.COM
RUTHLESS [B.O.A]

RUTHLESS [B.O.A]

PostSubject: Re: game when where ?   game when where ? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 1:10 pm

[quote="Oxide"]BULLETPROOF, I know it's hard for you to read and write English so I'll keep this brief-

Subject A: Why would I ever delete your account when you provide me with such easy entertainment? This has already been one of the more entertaining things on the forum in the past six months.

Subject B: I will always feel superior to you, forum or not. You've been a minor annoyance the entire time you've been on the forum and will likely continue to be so for the rest of your life.

Subject C: "okay now i see oxide is butt hurt."
game when where ? - Page 2 Butthurt_report_form

Subject D: "ill just hope i can see in a field soon to take care of this personally." I hope you'll be able to see in fields soon too. It must be hard to play airsoft like that.

Subject E: Why "fk"? Spellcheck or morals won't let you say naughty words?[/quot

I believe this wasnt the correct way to handle things.. This forum is viewed by may players young and old, and even parents .. Is this the example you want to show them .. is this the thing you want for them to judge us by..
Oxide it takes a bigger man to just turn away and walk away than to approach things the way you did..
This is my opinion i know you could of handled it better.. and yes this goes to bulletproof as well.
Back to top Go down
Apostle

Apostle

PostSubject: Re: game when where ?   game when where ? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 12:17 pm

Anyone still planning to go to Delta tonight?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ChildofGod437?feature=mhee
Oxide

Oxide

PostSubject: Re: game when where ?   game when where ? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 1:20 pm

game when where ? - Page 2 Formal12
Back to top Go down
House[CORE]

House[CORE]

PostSubject: Re: game when where ?   game when where ? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 2:44 pm

It's a start.
Back to top Go down
RUTHLESS [B.O.A]

RUTHLESS [B.O.A]

PostSubject: Re: game when where ?   game when where ? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 3:02 pm

great job , oxide well done . see you are mature not a kid, lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: game when where ?   game when where ? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

game when where ?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2