Home of the TX BRIGADE in the U.S.J.T.F.
Welcome to BAD COMPANY AIRSOFT and the TX Brigade community were everyone can join the fun.

Make sure to introduce yourself as soon as you register.

Thank You
Welcome to BAD COMPANY AIRSOFT and the TX Brigade community were everyone can join the fun.

Make sure to introduce yourself as soon as you register.

Thank You
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

HOSTING CQB TOURNAMENT

Go down 
+2
KaliZion[BC]
Wolf [TFD]
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Wolf [TFD]

Wolf [TFD]

HOSTING CQB TOURNAMENT Empty
PostSubject: HOSTING CQB TOURNAMENT   HOSTING CQB TOURNAMENT EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 2:05 am

Hello, my name is Dann, im the captain of brownsville's new Team Fierce Deity (TFD). We are hosting a local cqb tournament some time before school starts. The tournament will consist of teams of 4 and each team is required to pay a 20 dollar entry fee (5 dolalrs a person). At the end of the tournament first and second place teams will receive a cash prize and bragging rights of course. We will have referees and camera men and hope to make this a successful event. contact me at (956)640-2835 if you or your team are interested in joining the tournament. Our goal is to meet new teams, spread our team name, and have fun. 400fps limit
Back to top Go down
KaliZion[BC]
USJTF COL
USJTF COL
KaliZion[BC]

PostSubject: Re: HOSTING CQB TOURNAMENT   HOSTING CQB TOURNAMENT EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 4:31 am

Place and time please.
Back to top Go down
http://www.badcoairsoft.com
Wolf [TFD]

Wolf [TFD]

PostSubject: Re: HOSTING CQB TOURNAMENT   HOSTING CQB TOURNAMENT EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 1:16 pm

brownsville Texas nillinois field. directions will be given to those who join the tournament. we want to do this next wednesday if possible. i need to speak to the field owner and buy the field for the day
Back to top Go down
Poncho (DTF)

Poncho (DTF)

PostSubject: Re: HOSTING CQB TOURNAMENT   HOSTING CQB TOURNAMENT EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 3:58 pm

400 fps for a cqb game?
Back to top Go down
Wolf [TFD]

Wolf [TFD]

PostSubject: Re: HOSTING CQB TOURNAMENT   HOSTING CQB TOURNAMENT EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 4:07 pm

well we figured most people in the valley play field and it would be hard to find a sufficient amount of people to participate in the tournament if we lowered the limit to 350. our team limit is 350
Back to top Go down
Poncho (DTF)

Poncho (DTF)

PostSubject: Re: HOSTING CQB TOURNAMENT   HOSTING CQB TOURNAMENT EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 10:10 pm

well i ask cuz its about safety, not about what everyone has. you gotta keep that in mind. I've seen some people really mess themselves up because they wanted to play cqb but didn't take fps into account.
Back to top Go down
Knight[CORE]

Knight[CORE]

PostSubject: Re: HOSTING CQB TOURNAMENT   HOSTING CQB TOURNAMENT EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 10:29 pm

semi auto???
Back to top Go down
House[CORE]

House[CORE]

PostSubject: Re: HOSTING CQB TOURNAMENT   HOSTING CQB TOURNAMENT EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 1:23 am

So has the date been set in stone? That way my players and I can get the day off.
Back to top Go down
Wolf [TFD]

Wolf [TFD]

PostSubject: Re: HOSTING CQB TOURNAMENT   HOSTING CQB TOURNAMENT EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 2:01 am

Let me speak with the field owner and i will get back to you as soon as possible. i will decide on a date. and i agree with you about the fps limit. since our field isn't EXTREMELY cqb i will put the cap at 370 and require a full facemask for participation. but i don't have a chronograph. if someone could provide me with one it would be much appreciated. I have never hosted anything like this so some advice would be much appreciated
Back to top Go down
House[CORE]

House[CORE]

PostSubject: Re: HOSTING CQB TOURNAMENT   HOSTING CQB TOURNAMENT EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 2:08 am

Don't sweat it too much. The important thing is that you are going out of your way to host an event. That is something very few individuals can say they have done. I'm sure someone will be willing to help out with the chrono.
Back to top Go down
Wolf [TFD]

Wolf [TFD]

PostSubject: Re: HOSTING CQB TOURNAMENT   HOSTING CQB TOURNAMENT EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 2:24 am

thanks man. i really just want to spread the sport of airsoft in brownsville. I also want to give my team the opportunity to meet and interact with other teams. You have to remember although im not very new to airsoft, my team is. This is all just a big learning opportunity for me and my teammates
Back to top Go down
Poncho (DTF)

Poncho (DTF)

PostSubject: Re: HOSTING CQB TOURNAMENT   HOSTING CQB TOURNAMENT EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 12:34 pm

that's cool, if it's during the week i probably wont be able to take a team since i work mon-fri evenings and really can't request time off right now. Best of luck though, sounds fun, maybe me and my guys can make a trip down there soon to check out some brownsville fields, i know of a few teams and fields there
Back to top Go down
Wolf [TFD]

Wolf [TFD]

PostSubject: Re: HOSTING CQB TOURNAMENT   HOSTING CQB TOURNAMENT EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 1:26 pm

Youre more than welcome to join us at our field whenever you can. Our team practices multiple times a week so putting together a game wont be hard.
Back to top Go down
Wolf [TFD]

Wolf [TFD]

PostSubject: Re: HOSTING CQB TOURNAMENT   HOSTING CQB TOURNAMENT EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 3:43 pm

I spoke to the field owner and the tournament is a go! this is great news. it will take place during the weekend right before school starts. this means august 24 or 25. entry fee will be 20 dollars a team (5dollars a person) and the first and second place teams will receive a cash prize depending on how any teams are present. fps limit is 370 and full face coverage is required for anyone under 18. rules and regulations will be presented at the time of the tournament. it will begin at precisely 12pm. tell your friends about it because we want a big cash prize! someone plz supply a chronograph
Back to top Go down
Ripcord [S.S.D]

Ripcord [S.S.D]

PostSubject: Dann just helping to spread the word out   HOSTING CQB TOURNAMENT EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 11:26 pm

[img]HOSTING CQB TOURNAMENT Cqb10[/img]
Back to top Go down
KaliZion[BC]
USJTF COL
USJTF COL
KaliZion[BC]

PostSubject: Re: HOSTING CQB TOURNAMENT   HOSTING CQB TOURNAMENT EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 12:49 am

Oh we are so in. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
http://www.badcoairsoft.com
Wolf [TFD]

Wolf [TFD]

PostSubject: Re: HOSTING CQB TOURNAMENT   HOSTING CQB TOURNAMENT EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 1:34 am

wow awesome banner
Back to top Go down
Ripcord [S.S.D]

Ripcord [S.S.D]

PostSubject: Maps to the field   HOSTING CQB TOURNAMENT EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 3:12 pm

[img]HOSTING CQB TOURNAMENT Map_110[/img][img]HOSTING CQB TOURNAMENT Map_210[/img]
Back to top Go down
House[CORE]

House[CORE]

PostSubject: Re: HOSTING CQB TOURNAMENT   HOSTING CQB TOURNAMENT EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 12:35 am

If you guys have an actual address we can look up on GPS I think that would help a lot as well.
Back to top Go down
Wolf [TFD]

Wolf [TFD]

PostSubject: Re: HOSTING CQB TOURNAMENT   HOSTING CQB TOURNAMENT EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 1:44 am

we can all meet at rivera highschool then leave from there
Back to top Go down
House[CORE]

House[CORE]

PostSubject: Re: HOSTING CQB TOURNAMENT   HOSTING CQB TOURNAMENT EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 1:55 am

Yeah that sounds good. The map was a little too much for me to understand. So Rivera High school Brownsville TX. What time?
Back to top Go down
Wolf [TFD]

Wolf [TFD]

PostSubject: Re: HOSTING CQB TOURNAMENT   HOSTING CQB TOURNAMENT EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 2:11 am

we want to get started at 12.
Back to top Go down
House[CORE]

House[CORE]

PostSubject: Re: HOSTING CQB TOURNAMENT   HOSTING CQB TOURNAMENT EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 2:16 am

So 11? Also this is just my suggestion but if you could post up the rules for the event so people know beforehand of what is and isn't allowed. Also how the tournament will be structured, hopefully this cuts down the time needed to explain the event and prevents misunderstandings amongst players. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Wolf [TFD]

Wolf [TFD]

PostSubject: Re: HOSTING CQB TOURNAMENT   HOSTING CQB TOURNAMENT EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 2:22 am

Where should i post this information?
Back to top Go down
House[CORE]

House[CORE]

PostSubject: Re: HOSTING CQB TOURNAMENT   HOSTING CQB TOURNAMENT EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 2:27 am

You could do it here or start a new thread either way it'll help.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HOSTING CQB TOURNAMENT   HOSTING CQB TOURNAMENT Empty

Back to top Go down

HOSTING CQB TOURNAMENT
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next